Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: Late MARCH - Part 2 - s/hand AS NEW vinyl Popular titles

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions from my s/hand stock.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
  •       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 

I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
  • Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
    It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. 
    Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

NEXT VINYL Offerings.... MARCH Late Month ---  P A R T  2 ----

Beatles - The Beatles (White Album) - remastered double Stereo (094638246619) SEALED VG++/NM. Some very minor corner bumps, small wrinkled spine but really most stores would sell this at full retail without a care. $44

Eagles - Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975  (08122-79793-79) VG+/NM SEALED. How's this for a track listing?  'Take It Easy', 'Witchy Woman', 'One Of These Nights', 'Take It To The Limit'...to name just four. 180gm repress cut from original Analogue master tapes with original fully embossed cover. One small bend/bump across top left corner front, else lovely.  $34

Pink Floyd – Animals – 2016 remastered 180gm repress (888751842717) VG+/VG++. Slight rubbing/storage wear to front, gatefold inside and back. New cardboard repro sleeve is spotless. Record is a standout and sounds absolutely fantastic despite showing some very light marking - doesn't sound.    $32

The Cars - Candy-O - 2017 Reissue with etched D-side remastered 180g gatefold (081227938284) NM/NM. STERLING RKS (Ryan Smith) mastered. Perfect gatefold inside and out. All inserts. Two perfect records with awesome etched D-side.  $38

Sex Pistols - Nevermind The Bollocks - 30th Anniv Edition with 7" insert (5099950741212) VG/NM. No poster. Cover has one small wrinkle bottom right front, else shmick. Hype sticker still in place. 7" in plain white sleeve as issued. As new Record.  $25

The Jezabels - Synthia - 2015 Double LP press (JEZ006V) VG+/NM. A wrinkle on the spine, and a small bump top edge of spine means the cover is pretty damn nice. Gatefold lovely and back also very good. Both lyric inners are perfect, as are the wax inside.  $35

**** 2 copies *****  Van Morrison - Moondance - 2008 black vinyl repress (081227990701) VG++/NM. Remastered, Gatefold 180 Gram on black vinyl. Gatefold near perfect but for the tiniest amount of rubbing wear on the front and back cover. Perfect records on both copies - identical covers actually.  $32 each

LIVE – Secret Samadhi – New double vinyl repress on silver wax in gatefold, numbered #1105 and ltd pressing (MOVLP1885) SEALED and brand new. NM/NM. Incredible album and a long overdue re-release. 20th anniv. edition includes poster.  $49

Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome - 2016 gatefold double vinyl Dutch press (602557149449) VG++/VG++. Very light edgewear only on the cover. Two great inserts. Two excellent discs with only the lightest of marks. Still very expensive at JB Hi Fi.  $38

Rolling Stones - Through The Past Darkly (Big hits Vol.2) - 2014 ABKCO remastered reissue in Otagonal cover repro, clear vinyl (018771900313)  VG+/VG++. Cover has some light edge wear, else very nice. Disc is perfect.  $28

The Beatles  - 1 - beautiful double gatefold set (602547567901) VG+/NM. The song selection is nothing less than extraordinary, representing each of the band's different styles and phases: Merseybeat, folk-rock, experimental-psychedelic, and back to basics-rock. The sound quality of the songs is without a doubt the very best to date...a beauty, and still not cheap to find locally. Gatefold press with quality inners and prints. The cover has just one bent corner bottom right front and small bumped corners, that won't worry most. Two excellent records with only lightest marks anywhere.   $38

The Beatles - Please Please Me - 2014 remaster (602537825707) NM/NM. Released in mono on 180-gram vinyl LPs, newly mastered from the analogue master tapes and with replicated artwork. Cover perfect. No insert. Plain white poly-lined inner. Disc is perfect.  $28

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust & Spiders From Mars - 2016 EU remaster repress (0825646287376) VG+/NM. Cover has bends in both corners on the back and some light impressions, one bend top left front. Else the insert is lovely, plain white poly-lined paper inner. New outer poly of course. Spotless record as NEW.  $24

Talking Heads - Speaking In Tongues - 2013 US repress (R1-23883) VG++/NM. Lovely cover with near-zero wear, paper lyric OIS prefect. Lacquers cut from the original analog 2-tracks at Bernie Grundman Mastering and cut by Chris Bellman. Wax is as new without a mark.  $32

Billy Joel - An Innocent Man - 2010 Friday Music repress on black vinyl in gatefold (829421388371) VG+/NM. Gorgeous gatefold but for split on top edge on back half of about 10cm. Not visible from the front in the poly outer. Near Mint record without a mark.  $32

Doors - L.A.Woman - 2009 Rhino 180 Gram Vinyl (081227986551) VG+/NM. Reissue on 180-gram HQ virgin vinyl presents the original stereo mixes, artwork and inner sleeves. The lacquers were cut at Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood, CA under the direct supervision of original Doors producer/engineer Bruce Botnick and Electra Records founder Jac Holzman. Some very light wear on cover (VG+), no outer baggie/hype stickers etc. Else perfect record and contents too (NM).  $30

Prince – Purple Rain – 2015 remaster with original 1984 packaging including the poster and the new silvered edges and mirrored back (1-547450-K1) VG+/NM. Another excellent Kevin Gray remastering. This copy is in 98% of the original factory shrink still (VG+), with hype sticker. One banged up bottom right corner under that shrink. Near NEW poster, insert and spotless wax (NM). $32

PART 3 (FINAL) being prepared as we speak....

See you then....

Edited by candyflip

Hi 

Could I have Pink Floyd - Animals

Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie

Cheers

JJ

Edited by Janjuc

Can I please have -

Billy Joel - An Innocent Man

Hi Jon,

Doors - L.A.Woman - 2009 Rhino 180 Gram Vinyl

please

Zlatan

Hi Jon

Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome 

Prince – Purple Rain 

cheers mate

Stones

Through the Past Darkly.

For no other reason than “I don’t have any ANY pressing of this album, but I played it to death when I was a teenager”

Chuck in Beatles 1 while you’re at it

1 hour ago, Gee Emm said:

Stones

Through the Past Darkly.

For no other reason than “I don’t have any ANY pressing of this album, but I played it to death when I was a teenager”

Chuck in Beatles 1 while you’re at it

done and done.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eskay
      Item: Vienna Acoustics Haydn SE in rosewood stand mount speakers
      Price: $1450 firm including high quality Extrema stands
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Local sale preferred but will ship at purchasers cost and risk

Speakers were purchased from Kevin at Class A Audio in Blackburn. Still under warranty-they are 7 months old. 
      They are in very good condition- some very small marks where the speaker grilles attach- cant see them when on, and look worse for some reason in the photos.
      Happy to demo.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $10 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
      questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $45

Guns n Roses – Appetite for Destruction – 2 LP hologram release in foil slipcase from 2018 (0602567483908) NM/NM and like new. A really great audiophile remaster that does the OG huge justice and arguably, improves it in many areas, especially in areas like separation of instruments and guitars over screeching. Gorgeous package. Essential.  $48   ($78 at JB Hi Fi)

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG++/VG++. 2015 Paisley Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster and OIS.   $35

Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live -  US 2018 gatefold release (093624907978) VG++/VG++. Remastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, the 4th side is etched. Gatefold is lovely but for some bumps along the opening only. Discs are lovely with only very light whisps.   $45

Sigur Ros – Von – 2 disc set w/CD in sleeve (634904060916)  VG+/VG++. Cover is great with just one corner bend on front bottom right and some minor opening wear, some small wrinkles along edges on back. Discs are great and barely handled.   $38  

Sade - Diamond Life - AUS press (ELPS 4445) G/VG. This is a good copy with a worn, rubbed front, a bit more on the rear, and some small wrinkles along the spine and a small tear. Hype sticker top right front. Nice white display inside the gatefold. The wax has  whispy marks and scratches, has been washed but  you should expect some noise.    $10

The Mothers of Invention - Just Another Band from L.A. - AUS 1972 OG gatefold press (Reprise 2075) VG+/VG+. Lovely copy with gorgeous front, only light wrinkling along the spine, some light impressions on the back. The wax has only some whispy marks, but has been washed and plays great both side all the way through.   $30

Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged - 2010 2LP repress in single gloss sleeve (MOVLP 138)  NM/VG++. Lovely copy with mastering sourced from the original 1996 European tapes. Cover presents as new front and back. Disc 1 is spotless, Disc 2 barely a mark. Really, AS New.  $42

• By hlov
      Item: Several records
      Price: 50 for the lot or as marked
      Item Condition: varies
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       I can post, pm for quote as it varies based on distance and weight 

The Style Council - Cafe Bleu, record is Ex but the sleeve is VG as it has a hole, 20
      Styx - Cornerstone, VG, 10
      Carole King - Tapestry, VG, 8
      Bryan Adams - Into the Fire, 8
      Michael McDonald - No looking back, 5
      Christopher Cross - Back of my mind, 5
      Pictures:

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 

Full SIZED Pictures of some of the items follow:

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Barnes & Noble Exclusive WHITE vinyl (190295649852) NM/NM. Unplayed, brand new and superb gatefold. With everything and sure to become very collectible (see above). SQ is noticeably better than the previous Atlantic/Parlophone pressings. A brilliant album with incredible, somewhat forgotten singles.  $60
        (2 copies) Queen – The Game – 2018 Half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap, else brand NEW. Miles Showell half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45 
        (2 copies) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35
      Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28
        Supertramp – Breakfast In America – AUS 1979 blue translucent vinyl pressing  (L 36715)  VG/VG.  Limited Edition from 40 years ago that is rarely seen, and even more rarely offered. A presentable cover with light storage marks and rub, front and back top edges. A little edge wear. Great lyric inner. Record is marked from use, but still presents and plays OK thru it's whispy scratches. Noise in-between tracks and in quieter moments. I'll glue and wash before sending on. A classic for collectors.   $35

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

The Who – Who’s Next – AUS 1971 OG pressing (2480 056) VG/VG. Really nice front cover, glossy and unmarked. Back cover has light ringwear circle/rub. The wax is lightly marked only. Glued and washed.  $38

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20
          And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20
    • By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies but most near new (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... newly found lot

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 

ABC - The Lexicon of Love - AUS 1982 original (6359 099) VG+/VG++. Lovely cover with a hint of ringwear on front & back, slightly rolled spine, excellent inner. Record looks as new. Studio 301 strikes again (Steve Smart this time).  $15

The Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - 2LP 1975 OG double LP gatefold (TMAK 017) VG+/VG+. With original B&W poster insert. Lovely embossed 'gold record' gatefold cover with minor wear visible, no ringwear at all, tiny name written in blue pen along top right of back cover, original Brashs of Melbourne price sticker still on it. Two great records with minor marks across all 4 sides that don't sound. Hasn't been cleaned so can only get better from here.   $35

Rolling Stones - Tattoo You - AUS pressed OG (CUN.39114)  MAXICUT at Studio 301 by Otto Ruiter. Fantastic SQ. Cover is lovely with only the lightest wear. Inner is beautiful, and the wax a few light marks only. Great copy!  $35

Free - Fire and Water - 1986 German pressed Island Life 25 Year Collection (ILPM 9120) G/VG++. Cover has ripping front bottom right, else great. With inner. Vinyl is almost unmarked - looks great.   $25

Paul Simon - Graceland - 1986 European pressing (WX 52) VG+/VG+. Embossed cover in great nick, but for tiny sticker rip top right front. Else very nice, with nice paper lyric inner. Record has light marks only.  $30 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European/Russian die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $25

The Cure - Pornography - 180gm remaster (FIXD 7) Sealed NM/NM. Not a problem anywhere. As brand new.  $30

Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 - 1982 Ireland pressing (NEL 6005) G/NM. Good cover but for large tear bottom right front. Perfect record. Priced to go for the listen.  $15

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.  $35

Leonard Cohen - Greatest Hits - Aus 1975 OG compilation  (SBP 234780) VG/NM. Cover is great but for some storage rubbing along top middle back edge. Else lovely.The wax is brand new, glossy deep black, without a mark. Superb.  $30

Paul McCartney – Egypt Station – 2018 Ltd Deluxe Edition 2 disc set (602567545040) SEALED and Brand NEW. Hype sticker on bottom left front.  $29

Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard - 25th Anniversary PURPLE vinyl 2 DISC SET (889854836115) SEALED in wrap and Brand NEW. With hype sticker lower right-hand side front.  $29

The Doors – Live At the Bowl ’68 – HQ-180 RTI pressing, 2LP gatefold set from 2012. Nice and near-New, w/original baggie and hype sticker!   $29

NWA – Straight Outta Compton – Respect The Classics PICTURE disc LP – sealed and new. $15

Smashing Pumpkins – Pisces Iscariot – 2012 USA press 2LP remaster. Still in 98% shrink wrap. As new.  These remasters are fantastic.   $29