Amazon Oz Vinyl BOGOF

Well, hardly anything I want is fulfilled by Amazon. My opinion of amazon.com.au remains unchanged - useless! I will continue to buy more cheaply from amazon.co.uk, amazon.com and ccmusic.com. As for supporting local stores - I'd love to, but sorry, not at those prices.

• Like 3

On 3/16/2018 at 11:02 AM, Hensa said:

Many thanks for the heads-up - managed to pick up a few albums that had been sitting in my CC Music basket waiting for a new discount code. Ended up paying $71 for 4 albums delivered so well under CC Music even if there was a code. Cheers!

anyone got the latest CC Music code?...please

3 hours ago, electrotek said:

FYI many items have been added to this sale - it's now 8000+ (was in the hundreds at the start, then 4000+ on the weekend). My credit card's been hurtin'!

8000 records, or items in general? I can only see 160 records.

Records. Amazon has tendency to limit some lists to 16x10. Best to search at top after you’ve clicked on the promo tile (which itself can be hiding away... it’s part of Easter weekend promo). First results will be ones in promo, otherwise message that none exist. Takes a while to get used to amazon quirks.

Edited by electrotek

On 20/03/2018 at 6:31 PM, electrotek said:

FYI many items have been added to this sale - it's now 8000+ (was in the hundreds at the start, then 4000+ on the weekend). My credit card's been hurtin'!

my short list is pushing $400 now

but if thats really $200 odd... happy days 

and i might have credit for April 21 (although nothing announced thus far is overly grabbing my attention) 

Not sure if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but Amazon Australia is having a Buy One Get One Free sale on vinyl. Only vinyl shipped by Amazon Australia, other suppliers aren't included. Also, free shipping for purchases over I think $50(?)

There is quite a varied selection of LPs across many different musical genres. It takes some mucking around to get the full list, not exactly sure how I did it in the end, but there would have been 300 pages of titles listed as being include in the deal. I've got 16 LPs on their way for $270. I could definitely have found more but didn't want to do too much damage to the credit card.

• Like 3

Guest Hensa
58 minutes ago, YCC said:

they do take long time to ship though!

It must depend on what they have in immediate stock as my two orders were both delivered within 4 days from date of ordering.

On 26/03/2018 at 11:15 PM, markm1111 said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but Amazon Australia is having a Buy One Get One Free sale on vinyl. Only vinyl shipped by Amazon Australia, other suppliers aren't included. Also, free shipping for purchases over I think $50(?)

There is quite a varied selection of LPs across many different musical genres. It takes some mucking around to get the full list, not exactly sure how I did it in the end, but there would have been 300 pages of titles listed as being include in the deal. I've got 16 LPs on their way for $270. I could definitely have found more but didn't want to do too much damage to the credit card.

Cheers!!!

On 22/03/2018 at 2:21 PM, YCC said:

They're taking long time to ship orders, assuming it's from Oz warehouse!? US orders faster!!!

Got my first order and they were in a highly damaged outer box. Each record not in packaging like other Amazon stores. Thankfully none with bent corners, but totally surprised given the box condition. Doesn't bode well for their start. ALL Amazon countries have incredibly slow dispatch - Australia is even less likely to split deliveries than the others.

Edited by electrotek

On 3/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, electrotek said:

Got my first order and they were in a highly damaged outer box. Each record not in packaging like other Amazon stores. Thankfully none with bent corners, but totally surprised given the box condition. Doesn't bode well for their start. ALL Amazon countries have incredibly slow dispatch - Australia is even less likely to split deliveries than the others.

My order arrived this morning, LPs were just placed inside a box with only a crunched up sheet of paper as padding. Box had a tear at one corner. Certainly way below Amazon US standard. But guess I can't complain as the LPs seem to be in good nick.

IMG_20180403_105019334.jpg

IMG_20180403_105140183.jpg

Edited by YCC