HodlRoger

SOLD: HiFi Interconnects

Item: HiFi Interconnects

Price: $850

Item Condition: Used

Reason for selling: Starting a family

Payment Methods: Pickup – Cash, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum

Extra Info:

1x HEAR Time Tunnel – Digital Cable (3 Metre)

2x HEAR Time Tunnel – ‘ORO’ cable phono to phono connectors (1.5 Metre Pair)

1x HEAR Time Tunnel Helix 48 Litz Au Spades speaker cables (3 Metre Pr)

2x Box set Xindak ‘Link Set’ speaker tri-wire connectors

Edited by HodlRoger

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bee-Fizzle
      Item:
      Price: $4000
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: NLR see below
      Payment Method: PayID preferred (reliable, instantaneous, traceable and no fees, check with your bank) will also take Cash on collection, bank transfer and Paypal at buyers expense for fees

Extra Info: Selling my beautiful Moon 340i. Only selling as I am moving towards a DSP based setup and recently purchased a DEQX pre-amp. This means that the exceptional internal pre-amp, DAC and balanced diferential circuitry are all being bypassed at the moment and being wasted. I'd rather let the amp go to someone who needs a top quality integrated solution and free up the cash for a dedicated power amp with a 12v trigger IN that works with the DEQX and reduces the possibility of my wife blowing up my speakers!!

This is the D2px version in Black, the same version that retails at $10000 with the truly excellent phono stage but with the previous d2 onboard DAC (still excellent but not as good as the d3). I am the second owner from new and the amp is truly in excellent condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches of any kind as far as I can tell. It will be shipped in the original packaging (single box only) and will contain the power cord, manual and remote control.

I've honestly never owned a finer amplifier, but I'm potentially going to replace with another used Moon power amp anyway. If you are reading this, you probably aware of who Moon are so I won't bore you with my description of how it sounds (so goood....) as there is plenty out there on the web but I have included a couple of useful links below including manual, review, current aussie retailer price etc

https://www.stereophile.com/content/moon-simaudio-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier

https://simaudio.com/en/product/340i-x-integrated-amplifier/?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://simaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/340i-X_Manual_EN.pdf?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/simaudio-moon-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier-with-dsd-dac-phono-stage

Price is $4000 including insured delivery to anywhere in Mainland Aus, donation to SNA and paypal fees if appropriate. happy to discuss shipping further afield or reasonable price reduction if collecting from mine in Perth, cash etc.

I'm posting this from work so I will add more and better quality photos later on.

Pic of Pooch (his name is Chief) for attention only . Pooch not included with amplifier....

and because, well why not!!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By MattyW
      Item: Valab LCR-1 Mk2 phono stage 
      Price: $700 (A new LCR-1 costs over $1,300)
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Buying a new DAC and getting a matching phono stage from Abbas Audio in the Ukraine. Upgrades.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

Local pickup only. I will not entertain posting anywhere so only queries for local pickup,  or I can drop the phono stage to a Pack & Send if you've an account.

The best sounding phono stage I've been lucky enough to run. This stage is completely transparent and sounds as though it's not even in the sound chain. Not sure if you can ask for better than that, and certainly there's nothing better available at this price point.  The LCR-1 is known to compete with phono stages many times its retail price.

From all reports the Mk2 is better sounding than the Mk3 though I can't imagine it would be a large difference.

You can read a review of this wonderful phono stage here: 

http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/LCR-RIAA-shootout.htm

Photos:

• By krakatana
      Item: RJM Audio VSPS Moving Magnet DIY Phono Stage
      Price: Withdrawn from sale
      Item Condition: Working perfectly, some scratches on cases
      Reason for selling: Now using MC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent sounding phono, used for six months, built about two years ago. The cases are thin Aluminium, but have brass or Titanium plates at connector points.

Materials used: RJM VSPS and Dual-Bridge Rectifier kits, Dueland wiring for signal paths, Arizona Blue Cactus 2.2uF 200VDC output capacitors (with bypass caps), Altronics transformer, Furutech Rhodium FI-03 IEC inlet with fuse, 2 x Aluminium cases, Stillpoint ERS tape around power cable (light blue) in phono case, Gold coated pure Copper RCA plugs, 2 cm slate pieces under circuit boards and transformer, brass (front) and Titanium plates (rear). Well over $200 of materials used.

http://phonoclone.com/diy-pho5.html
      http://phonoclone.com/pcb.html
      http://phonoclone.com/diy-guide.html

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

• By Gabehcuod
      Item: Focal Clear + Questyle CMA400i + Questyle stand + 1.2m aurealis 24 gauge litz xlr cable + matching XLR to 2.5m adaptor + 5m audioquest evergreen USB cable.
      Price: $2200 AUD + $100 for postage and paypal fees if delivery needed
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Pads a tiny bit darker than stock but have been regularly cleaned.
      Reason for selling: Introduced to Vintage Stax
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The focal clear was originally purchased 24/05/19 (invoice available at request). Both drivers were replaced in the focal clear on 19/10/19 due to rattling in the left driver when playing tracks with low frequency content (rma and image of box available at request). Questyle CMA400i originally purchased 26/08/19 from minidisc (invoice available at request). Questyle Stand originally purchased 14/10/19 from minidisc (invoice available at request). Aurealis cable (UPOCC copper Litz 24 awg. Amphenol 3.5 mm TRS at headphone end, Amphenol 4-pin XLR (AX4M) at source end) Originally Purchased 25/10/19 Aurealis xlr adaptor  (UPOCC copper Litz 24 awg with matching amphenol xlr connector) purchased some time after the regular xlr cable. Invoice unavailable. Audioquest USB cable was purchased soon after the Questyle CMA400i. The Questyle did not come with a stock USB cable.  
      The focal clears have a nice sound-stage. Not artificially wide like the HD800, but not narrow either. It has a laid back and relaxed sound that you can listen to for hours without being fatigued.
      They are quite easy to drive which makes them quite portable, easily runs off a DAP.
      The sound is quite spectacular in this pairing. I spent quite some time demo'ing various amplifiers at minidisc before settling with the CMA400i.
      It has a very beautiful and emotional sound to it, easily driving the clears with its Current mode tech.

Please note, all three of the stock cables broke with audio missing from one channel. Reading online, this was a very common occurrence and frankly the stock cables were extremely irritating to use in the first place.
      New value of this package is $2200 + $1300 + $100 + $355 + $85 + $140 = $4280

Kind Regards,