Sign in to follow this  
LWA Staff

CLASSÉ CA-D200

Item: Classé CA-D200 200W Two Channel Amplifier
Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Price: RRP $7000 Our Price $3600
Item Condition: Excellent secondhand condition
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
Extra Info: Just traded CA-D200 Power Amplifier in excellent condition with original packaging.
Shipping: We are able to ship anywhere in Australia, price for this is calculated on application.

Classé say: 
"The CA-D200 is an innovative amplifier design that uses what are called switching technologies. Switching amplifiers and power supplies offer many advantages but present different challenges and a higher degree of complexity than conventional linear designs. Their potential is too great to ignore, however, which is why the Classé Design team now includes engineers with over fifty years combined experience in switching amplifier and power supply design. The result is the CA-D200, the first of its type from Classé; the first of its type—period.

Pictures:

SN_Classe_CA-200_1.png

SN_Classe_CA-200_2.png

SN_Classe_CA-200_3.png

Edited by LWA Staff

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lencoloony47
      Price: $2250 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Chifley State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: For sale is a pair of reformed (updated/upgraded) Quad valve monoblock power amps and a Quad 33 preamp. The monobocks were reformed by Patrick Turner in Canberra in 2010. They use two Sovtek KT88s and two Polam EF80 valves in each amp. Full schematics of the reformation are included. The preamp has been serviced and the balance control has been bypassed as it wasn't working. Power amps have a couple of minor scratches as does the cover of the preamp but nothing major. I will provide a four pin DIN to twin rca cable for pre to powers and the original Quad instruction book. Also a power cable for the preamp and power cables for the monoblocks. I can pack these for a courier to collect at the buyer's expense.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Gdogg
      Price: $9000 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Doesnt get used Further information: 

Leica M10-P Silver chrome - 20022

Leica RRP $11800

Model and serial number sticker is dated 01/11/2018

Camera is used but in excellent, as new condition and functions as it should. Base plate still has it’s clear sticker on.
      Purchased locally in Melbourne a little over 12 months ago and has only been used a handful of times. I have less than 1000 images on file for this camera so it’s safe to say the shutter count is extremely low.

The sale comes with all original retail accessories and packaging, plastic and even the outer brown box.
      Additionally, you will get a spare genuine Leica battery and a Sandisk 64g SD card and a genuine Leica screen protector that is installed.

Pick up & COD welcome.

• By seaninbrisbane
      Price: $995 Item Condition: Very well looked after Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Kelvin Grove, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Spent too much on turntable and vinyl! Vintage Sony Professional Walkman

Tested and working 100%.
      Complete with box, strap and warranty card (no other paperwork - that related to microphone). Please note that the pictured microphone has been sold and is not included.

Purchased recently, but I now need the money. Price is firm, thank you.

Video:

Photos: 

• By ChrisHooton
      Price: $200 Item Condition: Near mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Caringbah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Need the $$$ Further information: 

Marilyn Manson Vinyl LP Record Bundle . 

Antichrist Superstar - Black Vinyl
      Holy Wood - Red Vinyl 

Condition - Both are EX/EX 
      Both are Unofficial Presses 

• By ChrisHooton
      Price: $200 Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Caringbah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Need the $$$ Further information: 

Mad Season Seattle Symphony Sonic Evolution Vinyl 2Lp Record - Purple Vinyl. 

2LP Limited Edition Purple Colored Vinyl Gatefold. Recorded Live At Benaroya Hall In Seattle On January 30th 2015, Featuring Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Barrett Martin (Screaming Trees), With Conductor Ludovic Morlot And Guest Artists Including Soundgarden's Chris Cornell (Filling In For The Late Layne Staley), Pearl Jam Drummer Matt Cameron And Guns N' Roses Bassist Duff McKagan (Filling In For The Late John Baker Saunders), Jeff Angell, Kim Virant, Sean Kinney (Alice In Chains), Skerik, Tim Dijulio, Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard.

Like new Condition, only played a couple of times.