FS: Bent Passive volume control pre

Item:  bent audio pre
Price: $3400 Shipped
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Have passive pre in the MSB i bought.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Selling my beloved Bent passive Tap X Volume control. This is one of Audio's best Kept secrets and bargain units that sounds just amazing!! This was one of the last 5 units that John Chapman built and has given me many hours of pure musical joy. Highly regarded by those who have heard these in Systems, I used it with Mcintosh Tube amp ans my current power amp Audio Research ref 150 with JBL monitors just stunning. Only selling as i have bought an MSB stack that uses a passive volume control, this was a selling point to me buying the MSB... Need i say more Msb use it so you know it's world class. This unit has multiple in and out inputs but i have only wired the XLR IN AND OUT'S, Please note this the rca can be done simply by any Technician if you so desire,for me XLR is a superior connection. I have included a pair of nice innerconnects so it can be used straight away. 12 v power supply so need for expensive Power cords  This pre competes with units 3 times it price, so it's time for a new home and for someone to enjoy this amazing pre.

Thanks for looking.

Joe.

Pictures:

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

• Like 3

• 7 months later...