LIMITED OFFER: Half Price Tickets!

@Marc  there's no opportunity to place the discount code mate as far as I can see. I tried and got to the final and paypal checkout(the only option was paypal btw) so I didn't proceed. I'll await further instruction

So maybe there's two?

*Email from you declares I've purchased for 50 big ones but I never hit the pay button on paypal.

Edited by Luc

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Luc said:
So maybe there's two?

*Email from you declares I've purchased for 50 big ones but I never hit the pay button on paypal.

The ticket won't get validated then :)

You can try it but I guarantee at the door, the girls' screens will go red, sirens will sound and who knows what after that :)

PS. The ticket will automatically get cancelled in 7 days if no payment is recorded against it.

Tricky one for new players eh.

Ok, I'm on it.

As I'd definitely like to be a part of the " new and energised audience."

*Paid.

**Now awaiting energising...

***Is a battery or something?

• Like 1

None at all!

I expect the energising is going to be fun.

Actually didn't look when it's on:mellow:

*Have now. Oct. Hmm. Oh well, good excuse to get way from paradise for a while and venture down to Bleak City in springtime and meet fellow overweight balding/bald middle aged men and those odd buggers from Radelaide and the 'Men who say 'EH' 'from QLD.

• Like 1

In my defence I got a bit excited and it was yes yes just hurry up and take my money my usually rational composure was nowhere to be soon, I guess I'll just wait for Marc to refund me the $25 and CALM DOWN with a hot cup of coco. :hiccup

2 minutes ago, BATMAQN said:

In my defence I got a bit excited and it was yes yes just hurry up and take my money my usually rational composure was nowhere to be soon, I guess I'll just wait for Marc to refund me the $25 and CALM DOWN with a hot cup of coco. :hiccup

You will be fine mate ,just put a good measure of spiced rum in your cocoa....yummmmm:)

• Like 1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, BATMAQN said:

Can you email me re this so I can follow up when back in the office please.

16 hours ago, BATMAQN said:

Toss him for it Seb, double or nothing he's a gambler at heart...gotta be, drives a Merc.

• Like 1

Well I'd love to buy my ticket here, but as much as I try, I just can't get access on my old laptop to get to a checkout window and I have clicked on just about every pixel on the screen trying to find the secret click.

I KNOW this has been intentionally done by Marc in a dirty attempt to keep me from this Event.  :lol:

(truth be known, he is possibly not the only one!)

Anyways Marc, I'd love a cheparse ticket as offered here.  How can we make it happen as I am interstate now and will be for a while longer?

Thanks, Red.