Sign in to follow this  
stevoz

Aldi bargain.....60" 4K

Great bang for buck here, but not as a primary display IMO. Great for the kids, rumpus room, holiday flat, tight budget etc.

The on-board calibration controls are not great... best to bypass any internal processing and simply use as a monitor with external input devices. General user reports, apart from DOA's (more than average), are that the PQ is not too bad.

There are a number of existing threads here about these TV's...

JSmith :ninja:

A friend of mine mentioned these to me yesterday.

Can't find many reviews of BAUHN TVs online. The ones I've found so far are mostly anecdotal, and give very mixed opinions.

1 minute ago, emesbee said:

The ones I've found so far

Check WP threads.

JSmith:ninja:

Seriously. A 4K 60" for $669, whats there to winge about. Great deal. If someone is trying to compare this to their Panasonic, Loewe or Samsung, tell them their Dreaming. 

Edited by Wimbo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xPLAYRZx
      Price: $649 Item Condition: Excellent (as new) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Traralgon State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Deposit (Osko available) Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This player is in excellent condition and presents as new.  Includes original box, remote control, power cable and manual.  Purchased new by me a few years ago, this unit has seen very little use (maybe half a dozen movies).  Selling as I have no need for such a premium player on a secondary display.  Will include free shipping (within reason) for SN members.  

Full specifications can be found on Panasonic website here -

https://www.panasonic.com/au/support/product-archives/home-entertainment/blu-ray-dvd-players/dmp-ub900gnk.specs.html

Photos:

• By Isaac Otaiza
      Item: Blade runner 2049 4k UHD 
      Price: $15
      Item Condition: used once only
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By angmavris
      Item: Panasonic UB900 4k UHD Blu-ray player
      Price: $350 price reduced  
      Item Condition: Excellent hardly used 
      Reason for selling: NRQ 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Pick up or buyers expense Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:: Has hardly been used . remote was damaged by child ordered a new one see attached photo not the one that one that come with the unit but does control unit and works fine  , power cable and original packaging  and all paper work included that came with unit 
      https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/blu-ray-players/panasonic-dmp-ub900-1312558/review
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Stephen0804
      Item: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player
      Price: ~ $200 O.N.O. 
      Item Condition: Very Good, not used often 
      Reason for selling: got a new tv and am upgrading to get the features i require 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: supports Dolby Vision and hdr, has Youtube and Netflix apps. 
      would have to check if i have original box but i have everything that came with it. 

Photos:

• By zakblue
      Item: Seiki SE39UY04 4k UHD 39" TV/Monitor
      Price: $175
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info:

This tv/monitor is an early iteration of 4k (no HDR). It supports 4k at 30hz only.
      It also does 124hz at 1080p so great as a large gaming monitor with low input latency.
      It's an 'in between' size so if you've got a medium room it will likely work well for you.
      Local Pickup only.

Reviews here:
      https://www.amazon.com/Seiki-SE39UY04-39-Inch-Ultra-Discontinued/product-reviews/B00DOPGO2G