WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: EOI : Cayin A-88T MK2 Amp

Item: Cayin A-88T MK2 Amp
Price: $1400.
Item Condition:As new.
Reason for selling:Funds
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD
Extra Info:As new condition, comes with a lovely set of EL 34 tubes with limited use.

Also comes with as new remote and tube cover.

Also comes with the original Tung Sol KT120's with very minimum hours.

Have all original boxes for postage.

Goes very well with Bel Canto Pre 2 also up.

Pictures:

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Edited by 65eclipse

@65eclipse

6 hours ago, 65eclipse said:

Item: Cayin A-88T MK2 Amp
Price: $1400.
Item Condition:As new.
Reason for selling:Funds
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD
Extra Info:As new condition, comes with a lovely set of EL 34 tubes with limited use.

Also comes with as new remote and tube cover.

Also comes with the original Tung Sol KT120's with very minimum hours.

Have all original boxes for postage.

Goes very well with Bel Canto Pre 2 also up.

Pictures:

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

I’ll buy it!

Have been looking at a primaluna. But kelosis has me convinced the a88t is the way to go.

Im in Perth. Happy to pay shipping (the safest we can find), and any extra packaging.

Pls call me (number in PM) to arrange. Be gentle I’m 2hours behind you, so anytime after 10am your end is fine.

Damn, I won’t be able to get to sleep now. Have been wanting an upgrade to drive new Kef LS50’s and was a little concerned at the cost of tubes, but Yearning for the sound.

all the best,

Andy

Edited by Gridmon
Swapped mobile number for ref to PM

7 hours ago, Gridmon said:

@65eclipse

I’ll buy it!

Have been looking at a primaluna. But kelosis has me convinced the a88t is the way to go.

Im in Perth. Happy to pay shipping (the safest we can find), and any extra packaging.

Pls call me (number in PM) to arrange. Be gentle I’m 2hours behind you, so anytime after 10am your end is fine.

Damn, I won’t be able to get to sleep now. Have been wanting an upgrade to drive new Kef LS50’s and was a little concerned at the cost of tubes, but Yearning for the sound.

all the best,

Andy

Yep that really is a great buy. With a set of EL34's and KT120's......happy days.

Not saying the Primaluna's aren't Cayin's equal SQ wise, I own a Primaluna. With Cayin you get just as much amp for less $$$$. Also a few little things with the finish and build quality of the Cayin's surpass the Primaluna IMO.

2 minutes ago, kelossus said:

Yep that really is a great buy. With a set of EL34's and KT120's......happy days.

Not saying the Primaluna's aren't Cayin's equal SQ wise, I own a Primaluna. With Cayin you get just as much amp for less $$$$. Also a few little things with the finish and build quality of the Cayin's surpass the Primaluna IMO.

I sweat the small stuff a bit. I think the Dialogue is a more modern design, and really like the idea of auto-biasing.

But, I can't  get the glorious sound of the Cayin CS-55 that I heard out of my head.

It was your post that made me think the A-88T was worth hunting for. Amazingly, I'm about to buy your old one.

Now, I better go give the seller some money.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, craka said:

You will be happy with the sound of this Amp.

Thanks Craka.

Not sure if I’ll get hear it. Ken hasn’t sold the rest of his gear.

waiting to see what happens. 

• 1 month later...