SOLD: FS: Sennheiser HD 800S headphones

Posted (edited)

Item: Sennheiser HD 800S headphones
Price: $1,400
Item Condition: excellent, barely used, original owner, original packaging, both cables, etc.
Reason for selling: no longer required
Payment Method: cash on pick-up, delivery. Bank transfer. 

Edited by overjp
add photo.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sound_King
      Item: Sennheiser HD 4.40 Wireless Headphones
      Price: $140
      Item Condition:Brand new sealed
      Reason for selling: Unwanted prize from work. Company currently has ongoing weekly & monthly competitions for sales comps...majority of the products are audio related. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
      Extra Info: Currently retails for $245 so selling for a relatively good price. 

• By skyliner34
      Item: Sennheiser momentum 2.0 over ear - Black (Android)
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: As New (5 hours used / 20 hours run in)
      Reason for selling: Rarely Used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only
      Extra Info: This headphone is really good for pocketable used, come with original box, all accessories. still have 8 month warranty left, purchase at harvey norman.  RRP for $499
       it was bought on Nov 2016 for father as surprised gift. he is more into speaker and it end up he never use ever since. so i told it back.
       The headphone had unbox and run in for 20hrs and around 5 hours used by myself before i gave to him. the headphone had cleared and  leather pad polished before i repack.  Condition as new without single scratch. 

• By Absorb_sound
      Item: Artisan Silver Dream Headphone cable for Sennheiser 650 , 660, 600 etc 3 meter / 10 foot
      Price: Cost $800 Sell $300  + $15 Postage if required .
      Item Condition: Excellent .
      Reason for selling: I actually have two of them and only need one . 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,Bank Transfer , Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This Cable really transforms the Sennheiser into something special .
      REVIEW - https://www.head-fi.org/threads/review-mark-2-artisan-silver-dream-headphone-upgrade-cable-for-the-sennheiser-hd-650.492395/

• By kiwi.kelvin
      Item: Sennheiser HD414 Headphones w/original box, receipt and guarantee! (Guarantee has expired ;)
      Price: $250 NEG
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Liquidating treasures
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      These vintage cans are in very good condition considering they were purchased in 1974! Someone prior to me acquiring them replaced the foam ear pads and maybe the cable (not sure, it could well be original too), but other than that they're in original condition. As a bonus they come in the original, very 70's, very German box with sales receipt and guarantee. I bought them out of curiosity as I wanted to compare the the SQ to my more modern headphones (and I love how they look!), but I've had my fun, now it's someone else's turn. I've priced based on what I paid and have seen other pairs sell for, although none had the original box etc; however I am open to reasonable offers. Low-ballers will be ignored. I kinda wanna keep them, but they're not getting used and I have my eye on some other goodies, so have decided to turn some treasures into cash.
      Happy to post at buyers expense - around $17 to the mainland I'd say.

• By kiwi.kelvin
      Item: Massdrop Sennheiser HD6xx Headphones
      Price: $220 + postage
      Item Condition: New in box
      Reason for selling: Not required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I bought these from the Massdrop website mid last year, by the time the arrived in December I'd already purchased some new cans, which I prefer, so these are for sale. They are new and in the original packaging, so can be shipped no problem. I did unpack them and plug them in to get an idea of how they sound, but other than that they're brand new. In total I listened for less than 20 minutes, then cleaned and repacked them. They are an active drop on the Massdrop site at present at $199USD plus shipping and will ship in March, but if you don't want to wait and want to save a few bucks, this is your opportunity. The site also has a nice balanced cable available for this headphones too at $39USD. Grab these and the cable and you'll have a nice set of cans for under $300. 
      I've priced these to sell at the price as what other sets of the same have sold for on SNA recently, so am pretty firm on the price. Buyer pays postage. Should be around $17 anywhere in mainland AUS.
      Here're the links to the Massdrop site (I think you need to sign up [FREE] to view the drops though)