Item: PSB (Centre Channel) Alpha C 
Price: $80
Item Condition: Perfect 
Reason for selling: No longer Used
Payment Method: Pickup Only 
Extra Info: Pm for more details 

Edited by Max123

Price drop now $50 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By o2so
      Item: ATC SCM 40 Floor-standing speakers + solid-metal plinths
      Price: 3k 
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: wife says the cherry veneer does not match the rest of the room (she is right, technically). Looking to get the same speakers but in white/black
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I purchased these from a fellow SNAer (@miik) not long ago. After a short demo at his place, I was impressed by the sound quality, particularly by the incredible amount of detail in the mid band, and huge dynamics. Being a sealed design, the speakers work great in my less than perfect living room and they literally measure the same (in the bass region) right against the front wall or at a distance of 1m from it.
      After years of demos, these were the only speakers that made me sell my Magnepans 1.7, and I demoed stuff up to rrps of $15k.
      The only problem (she says) is that the cherry veneer does not match the look of the room, so I am thinking to get the new model from ATC in white or black (retail price of the new model is about $8,800).
      They come with two massive 40kg solid metal plinths, made to measure by the first owner. These are filled with sand so acoustically dead, but can totally change the soundstage (as in: make it taller) and make the bass even tighter. Both the speakers alone and the plinths have threaded holes for spikes/rubber feet. When you use the plinths, you can screw the speakers to them.
      The speakers are in as new condition. They come with the original grills which are in more than decent condition.
      Naturally, they got 5 stars of what hifi:
      No boxes, so pickup only. Again, this is an EOI at this stage.

• By SoundGuy
      Item: Usher Mini Dancer 2 DMD 
      Price: $3900 Neg
      Item Condition: mint 9.9/10
      Reason for selling: no longer required. 
      Extra Info:
      This is the newer model and more desirable DMD version of this highly regarded and reviewed speakers. I have the larger brothers the CP8571 and these dancers are now in their boxes. I can take them out for local buyers and who want to audition them. 
      I apologise for lack of photos as these speakers are already in their boxes. Last pair was sold here by realysm42 in January for $4250. He put lots of great photos and reviews of these amazing speakers. Check it out here.  Thanks for looking!

• By BATMAQN
      Item:  Batmaqns large monitors
      Price:  $2100
      Item Condition: Very very good I hope the photo's show their condition..
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Extra Info:  Most of the extra info is in Darren's original ad I'm guessing he doesn't mind me using the link being the nice guy that he is.
      I've been using these excellent speakers for music as well as home theatre, I've had a few members here to have a listen and I believe most were impressed with what these are capable of I bought some subs recently to use with my Spendors that combo is proving to be enough for my needs hence this sale I'm realistic with the fact that these are custom made and not a recognised brand.
      They do need a decent sized room if you want to crank them up and if you do they will fill that room completely, they have quality drivers right through, Scanspeak and Vifa, I'm more than happy to do demo's for serious buyers they aren't difficult speakers to run but solid state is recommended unless you've got a grunty valve amp in your system.
      The plinths you see in Darren's pictures are included.
      Pick up only there is no original packaging you will need a decent sized car goes without saying really, I actually brought them from Grafton in my Mazda 3 surprisingly they didn't get damaged they couldn't have there was no movement in that car I don't recommend anyone do the same my nose was almost up against the windscreen wasn't a pleasant trip. 
      However I should say I had an excellent night up there with @Darren69 and @Jventer Darren's hospitality is legendary.

• By MAXXX
      Item:  Dynaudio DM 2.7, FREE postage
      Price:  $700
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Extra Info: Excellent condition, Dynaudio DM 2.7. Pref. local buyers, happy to demo. FREE  postage for Australia  ( StarTrack courier with tracking). Comes in original box, manual etc. Purchased new and never abused. Unmarked. Matching center speaker available (DM center, mint condition with original box for extra $500). PayPal payment as friend or add 3% for PayPal fees.
      What HIFI review: https://www.whathifi.com/dynaudio/dm-27/review
      Detailed specs from Dynaudio web site: https://www.dynaudio.com/discontinued-models/dm/27?c=rosewoodsatin

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Yamaha NS-500Ma Speakers
      Price: $500 $400 Price Drop!
      Item Condition: Fair (Cosmetically) Very Good (Structurally)
      Payment Method: Cash, Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      This is a pretty rare speaker, we understand it to be only 1 of 598 pairs made in Japan and released from 1985.
      There are actually three versions of the NS 500. The NS 500 is a two-way design. The NS 500M and NS 500Ma (not sure of the difference between the M and Ma - does anyone know?) is three way with a pure beryllium dome tweeter.
      The other drivers are 10cm Titanium Carbide composite dome and a 30cm carbon fibre bass-driver.
      This particular pair that we have is not perfect, which is to say they need a little love. We have had them in our possession for some time and we where thinking of doing a restore but never got around to it. They would be ideal for someone who was willing to take a bit of time to restore them to their former glory. From a playback point of a view these are working as well as ever, we’ve tested them and the performance is very good.
      Cosmetically there is some outer surface delamination as you can see in the pictures. They could also do with a careful and thorough clean.
      The good news is, the cabinets show no evidence of damage beyond the above mentioned surface cosmetic issues.

The speaker covers themselves are in reasonable condition with some wear and tear on the corners. Once restored we think these speakers would represent excellent value for money – with a performance approaching that of the famous NS-1000M.