Sign in to follow this  
dolphy

FS: Oppo PM1

Item: Oppo PM1 Headphones
Price: $800.00
Item Condition: Used, but they look as new.
Reason for selling: Not being used.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I've had these for 18 months. I bought these from a fellow SNA member. I probably used these less than 5 hours. They are practically brand new. I have the box and balanced cables. The cables alone are worth more than $100.00

Pictures:

20180311_123000a.jpg

20180311_123018a.jpg

20180311_122948a.jpg

Still available....

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rotur
      Item: Withdrawn from sale
      Price: Withdrawn from sale
      Item Condition: Vg+ or better, mostly Ex
      Reason for selling: Complete cull continues
      Extra Info: Selling as a job lot only. Will post Aust wide. Some nice UK EMI and a few other morsels to tempt you... 

Photos:

• By Sharks Tragic
      Item:
      Price: $94 including shipping
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: Features dual drivers - 9mm dynamic driver and balanced armature in each ear, along with one button remote and microphone inbuilt on cable.
        Comes in original boxing (Note: With regard to original boxing, cable splitter to allow shared listening is missing)   Package includes:   Original boxing (see comments re missing splitter) Five pairs of eartips (three silicon and two comply),  Metal carry case, and Wax cleaning brush  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Sharks Tragic
      Item: Dunu DN1000 Hybrid Earphones (Twin BA + 1 Dynamic Drivers)
      Price: $118 including shipping
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: 
      Highly regarded earphones which retail new for around $300. In excellent condition. Package includes:
        - original boxing - earphones - stunning range of original and unused eartips and accessories including single-flange and bi-flange silicone tips, 4 pairs of foam tips, eartip spacer set , shirt clip, ¼” adapter, airline adapter, cleaning cloth, pair of cable guides, soft carrying pouch, crushproof metal carrying case, and integrated cable wrap,  

• By 626tomp
      Item: MrSpeakers (Now Dan Clark Audio) Aeon Flow Open Backs
      Price: $600ish, although ill consider any offer
      Item Condition: Ex-Demo unit from Addicted to Audio, very limited (maybe 10 hrs absolute max) use by me. Very good condition, no visible wear.
      Reason for selling: Impulse bought these headphones on sale, and whilst i think they're great, as a student i can really afford to spend this much on headphones.
      Payment Method: Would rather pickup, and will happily offer a discount for that. Will take cash or bank transfer. Can post for a good offer.
      Extra Info: As i said above, i bought these as an ex-demo unit from Addicted to Audio, and have been assured (can provide proof) by customer service that they come with the full 2 year warranty (probably only a month or so used up). However since they do not supply any headphones from MrSpeakers/DCA anymore, they will not handle the warranty. Instead it will be handled directly by MrSpeakers/DCA, which may involve shipping to the US. Its not ideal, but better than no warranty, and i thought it would be best to disclose this.

Edit: I have spoken to customer service at DCA to confirm this, and can forward on any information they gave me if you are interested.

They come with 4 sets of tuning pads, as well as the case, and a microfiber cleaning cloth. 

Photos: 
    • By beark
      Item: Gold Note Ph-7 & Psu-7 mm-mc phono pre
      Price: $1100 discount $900
      Item Condition:excellent 
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only bank transfer
      Extra Info: phono uses loading plugs but I’ve always used it wide open no plugs