Sign in to follow this  
dolphy

SOLD: FS: Grado PS500

Item: Grado PS500
Price: $400.00
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I've had these for a couple of years and I've probably used them less than 5 hours. Its time to pass these on to someone who will use them.

Pictures:

20180311_113250a.jpg

20180311_113340.jpg

20180311_113245a.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dles1972
      Item: FS: Elemental Watson Gen 2 Hybrid Tube Mosfet Headphone Amp
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: mint (besides dust) 
      Reason for selling: no longer needed 
      Extra Info: very nice sounding headphone amp. This replaced my Nuforce HDP headphone amp, it just walked all over it when I was A/Bing them which is no small feat if you take 6moon's opinion of the Nuforce's headphone amp being very good indeed. I have barely listened to headphones in a stationery set up in last few years so it's just not being used. Would be lucky to have put 30 hours on it. Purchased new from Jaben for $320 odd...... 
      Can ship...... 

By trimming down on unnecessary luxuries and focusing on core performance, the Watson is able to operate in a dual mono configuration, with a military grade NOS 6AK5 tubes being the center piece of each channel™'s gain stage. Not only does this deliver rich harmonics typical of single ended class-A valve amps but also reduces warm up time of the valves significantly whilst extending the life of each valve to operate at their peak performance for more than 1000 hours per channel.
      Class A Valve/MOSFET hybrid tube desktop headphone amplifier Supports 30- 600 Ohm impedance headphones. Dual Mono Construction Delivers rich harmonics in single-ended topology. Western Electric Triodes Uses two Bell Lab/Western Electric 6AK5 valve tubes yields and produces excellent high-frequency performance. Smart Power Design Eliminates any 'Pop' sound when switching power on/off. Thus, no concern for pulse energy damage to your headphones. Compact and light-weight Easy handling size and small footprint. Portable.  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By sqbass
      Item: HifiMan Edition X V2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
      Price: $750 (optional - $850 with Stand/XLR Cable)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not working right now, need cash
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

For me the HEX V2's are an end game headphone or at least one part of an end game collection, the sound quality of the HEX V2's are amazing and fun to listen to across all genres (I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop, Classical, Electronic, Guitar). Mids are euphoric sounding, bass is tight and deep for an open back and the treble is sparkly but never sharp, tested a lot of headphones but decided on the HEX V2's for all round listening pleasure. They really shine on a good set up, but even run off portable setups very nicely due to the low power draw. 

Excellent/Mint condition, purchased new a couple of years ago, never had any issues, they were not used as often as I would have liked as I generally listen to my portable setup (Sony DAP + Westones) and have other headphones for computer/gaming, as well as Fostex Closed Back (not selling atm) to drown out noisy room mates. 

I can include the custom XLR cable, and the stand as an option. +$100 (https://www.minidisc.com.au/audioquest-perch-headphone-stand)

If there are any questions or you need more photos let me know!

https://www.headphone.guru/hifiman-edition-x-v2-planar-magnetic-headphones/
      https://headfonics.com/2016/12/the-edition-x-v2-by-hifiman/
      https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/hi-fi/hifiman-edition-x-v2-headphones-488590

Photos:

• By EdgyGrimDark
      Item:  Fostex Th610
      Price: $400 Ono
      Item Condition: 9/10 well looked after
      Reason for selling: NLR, moving house
      Extra Info: comes with all original cable and carry bag.

• By CAVL
      Item: JDS EL DAC, ATOM, HIFIMAN HE-4XX, AUDIOQUEST DRAGONGLY RED.
      Price: EL DAC $220 AUD, ATOM Sold, HIFIMAN HE-4XX Sold, DRAGONFLY RED Sold + Shipping.
      Item Condition: JDS EL DAC and ATOM bought on Jun 2019 with 2 years transferable warranty, they have been on my bedside table and are in very good condition, covered when not in use, HE-4XX bought on July from Drop.com has had very little use, I chose another headphones and put this ones in the box, Dragonfly red came in a bundle and box still sealed.
      Reason for selling: Downsizing.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
      Extra Info: Equipment will be sent on original boxes once the payment is done.

• By RadBrad
      Item: Audeze LCD-2C Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones
      Price: $750 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: In excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Comes with original 1/4 inch cable and original box