lc2dr

Cartridge and phono preamp recommendations...

Hi All,

I'm very much a newbie when it comes to turntables so I'm looking for a little advice.

I've got my hands on a Toshiba (Aurex) SR-Q550 turntable from a now passed family member and would like to get back into playing some vinyl with it.  From what I've read on the net it seems to be a reasonable quality turntable from the early '80s with a mid-mass arm.

The turntable still appears to have the original cartridge & stylus but I'm looking to purchase a suitable replacement + a phono preamp to connect it up to my existing '90s vintage gear.

Some suitable cartridges I've read about through various forums include Audio-Technica's AT95E or AT100E, Shure M97xE, Ortofon Super OM 10 or 2M Red.  Anybody have any thoughts on these or other cartridges that may suit?

In terms of phono preamps, I've shortlisted the following grouped by similar price points:

- Cambridge Audio CP2 v Vincent PHO-8 v Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 'Communicator'

- Graham Slee Gram2 Amp 2 SE v Dared LP1 v Vincent PhO-701

Would it be worth purchasing something from the 2nd group based on the turntable quality or is it wasted money?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I am a known fan of Graham Slee phono stages, what you may not know, is that they may be trialled free of charge aside from postage. 

Contact forum Sponsor @cheekyboy by PM (private message) to arrange this.

I was only using a Sansui SR-525 or a Rega P2 with a Denon DL-110 when I purchased an Era Gold V,  I never felt that I had overspent. 

My kit has moved a little up the food chain since then but I still use GSP phono stages.

@ophool ditto for that TT

if going very cheap the AT95E will do the job

For the price of a 2M Red you can pick up a used Pickering XV15 or Stanton 680/681 cartridge which will frankly beat it silly with plenty of quality aftermarket styli available. The top stylus available would be a shibata from Jico. For a great sounding phono stage for very little money grab a used Realistic 42-2109 or 42-2101. They can often be found for $20 + post on eBay.  Pair it with a step down transformer from Tortech and you're golden. ;)

Another plus one here for the Slee units, whatever you can afford. I havnt heard many people dissapointed with theres and i love mine.

you could even go a second hand one, then put the left over $ to a brand new cart. 

The entry level Slee, The Communicator, should do the job well with a MM cartridge, and the AT95E is very good at its price point.

I just bought a Stanton 881S cartridge with a Pickering stylus.IMO it humbles the other cartridges I have. Two of them retail well over a grand, one is nearly 2 Grand. The Stanton (second hand) cost me $100.

I don't doubt that....  The Pickering / Stanton's based on the XV15 are amongst the very best I've heard. Certainly there's no new production cart under $1,000 will compare favourably to them although the $1,100 Audio Technica ART9 can beat it. The only other carts I know of that can outperform it are vintage,  and more costly due to rarity.

So far I prefer the Pickering XV15 / Stanton 680 to the XSV3000 I previously had which had too much bass

On 3/8/2018 at 9:52 PM, ophool said:

I am a known fan of Graham Slee phono stages, what you may not know, is that they may be trialled free of charge aside from postage. 

Contact forum Sponsor @cheekyboy by PM (private message) to arrange this.

I was only using a Sansui SR-525 or a Rega P2 with a Denon DL-110 when I purchased an Era Gold V,  I never felt that I had overspent. 

My kit has moved a little up the food chain since then but I still use GSP phono stages.

OK, thanks for letting me know about the trial availability - I'll look into that once I get the cartridge sorted.  The phono stages do seem to be well regarded and used ones advertised on here seem to sell quickly.

Thanks for the pointer re: the Pickering XV15 / Stanton 680's - they sound like a good option.  Would they work OK with something like the

I had a quick look on eBay and there seems to be quite a few listed from the US / Europe - more so than the Stanton 881S which is also a little pricier.

Is it best to get a cartridge with an OEM stylus or are there better aftermarket ones available?

Posted (edited)

If it were me, I'd get the at95e ($60). Great performing cart for a great price. 

And a Cord phono stage ($149). Very very good unit for the price. I bought one from Audiophile when my Plinius was being repaired and was quite blown away by the quality.

www.spacehifi.com.au/audio/amplifiers/cord-phono-stage

Edited by blakey72

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, lc2dr said:

Thanks for the pointer re: the Pickering XV15 / Stanton 680's - they sound like a good option.  Would they work OK with something like the

I had a quick look on eBay and there seems to be quite a few listed from the US / Europe - more so than the Stanton 881S which is also a little pricier.

Is it best to get a cartridge with an OEM stylus or are there better aftermarket ones available?

OEM is best though frankly costs too much and you never know how the suspension has weathered the test of time.  Better off sourcing a new Jico shibata.

If you love bass you may want to check out a Pickering XSV3000 instead. They're a bit more bass heavy.  I prefer the XV15 / 680 / 681 based carts. More balanced to my ears.

Edited by MattyW

I did a similar project with a late 70's TT acquired from father in law

initially I put new new generic stylus on the cartridge which was an early AT VM unit. the minor evolution of these VM carts over time means there was plenty of backward compatible options. even fancy Shibata ones.

You may find this is the case with the yours - even if it only serves as a back up.

Additionally, a bit deep google research revealed some of the tweaks and upgrades people did back in the day for my particular TT, plus I learn about the standard stuff with set up and environment to get the most out of a TT.

I got a Rega Fono Mini before grabbing a Graham Slee gram amp 2 SE (2nd hand on SNA). Its a crowded space in the sub $400 range for pre-amps, where an extra $100-200 may only get you a sideways step. I went with the GS as its MM only and I felt I was paying for unnecessary features with MM+MC alternatives. Rega was good, the GS "sweeter" with no loss of punch and rhythm.

My 2c would be look at new stylus if your cart has good pedigree

I think every answer above has lots of merit and you have plenty of reading ahead which is always fun.
So... My 2c worth would be another shout for the AT95 it's cheap and you won't have to worry about playing it on some of your garage sale purchases.
The best bang for buck phono I've heard is @@mwhouston "mimic" it's a cracker. I'd also love to try the realistic one mentioned above a few posts ago I've read good things about it.
Also get someone over to fix the cart for you it is worth it.
Ian.

On 3/15/2018 at 12:31 PM, blakey72 said:

If it were me, I'd get the at95e ($60). Great performing cart for a great price. 

And a Cord phono stage ($149). Very very good unit for the price. I bought one from Audiophile when my Plinius was being repaired and was quite blown away by the quality.

www.spacehifi.com.au/audio/amplifiers/cord-phono-stage

Yes, from what I've been able to find out about my TT, the AT95E is a good fit. Any thoughts on the validity of upgrading to the AT-95VL which is obviously a few more $$$s?

Thanks for the pointer on the Cord - will add it to the reading list.

A word of caution regarding the fantastic sounding,  cheap Realistic 42-2109 and 42-2101.  Three of my mates and my dad are running them. Two have failed.  If you get one be sure to recap it. Apparently after recapping the performance improved still further.

On 3/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, MattyW said:

OEM is best though frankly costs too much and you never know how the suspension has weathered the test of time.  Better off sourcing a new Jico shibata.

If you love bass you may want to check out a Pickering XSV3000 instead. They're a bit more bass heavy.  I prefer the XV15 / 680 / 681 based carts. More balanced to my ears.

OK, thanks.  I'm more into a balanced sound - not something that's bass heavy.  Although maybe the XSV3000 might suit my 105/3s as they can be a little light down low.?

Hi

Open these links:

The reviewer is right on the mark
I don't think you can do better for the money...
Thanks Tesla,

Great links. This guy is a fantastic reviewer.

1 hour ago, lc2dr said:

Yes, from what I've been able to find out about my TT, the AT95E is a good fit. Any thoughts on the validity of upgrading to the AT-95VL which is obviously a few more $$$s?

Thanks for the pointer on the Cord - will add it to the reading list.

I've got an AT95VL and a Stanton 881S. The 95VL was fantastic in its original form but I bought a wooden body from germany and cut the stylus down as well. A nice combination of speed and smoothness now. Tracks really well but is now a touch lower on output since I cut the stylus body away.

The Stanton is a maniac. Unbelievably good for rock,blues and jazz. No idea on classical, don't play it. 

Sounds like a good idea. It is a nice cart. I'm not a huge fan of bass though so I gravitate towards balanced or even carts that are light on bass (Empire 4000 D/I). The Pickering XV15 is a nice balance. The XSV3000 might be great with a table that's short on bass though.  I had one on an Ariston RD110 SL / FR24 Mk2 tonearm combo for a bit and it sounded great.

On 3/16/2018 at 9:00 PM, teslatriode300 said:

Hi

Open these links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaARB28ZHkw&t=172s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSFP0PJCE4&t=688s

The reviewer is right on the mark

I don't think you can do better for the money...

Thanks for the links - very interesting viewing and a little more reading to do.

I think its important to match your cartridge with the appropriate phono stage

The phono stages really make a BIG difference to the music reproduction of your turntable so you really need to research as much as possible as their are lots of options from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars (not that you will need to spend tens of thousands)

Firstly give yourself a budget and the compare phono stages in that price range. 

Project has some good ones for a few hundred dollars., but above $1000 will bring you into another level.

On 3/18/2018 at 11:44 AM, Mungbean66 said:

Thanks Tesla,

Great links. This guy is a fantastic reviewer.

Shitt phono is fantastic value as you buy direct cutting out the middle man, but not entry level prices

There is a Goldnote PH-10 for sale in classified section. Unbelievable phono stage and bang for buck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By morloch
      Item:  Classical lps + boxsets. All in great, rarely played condition. See priced list below. Discounts for multiple items. Many have been cleaned on a Keith Monks. Happy to answer questions on exact pressing details etc.  Some of these are carried over from my last list (with some revised prices). Can post anywhere. Shipping in cardboard lp mailers.
      Price:  refer individual lps. Grading cover/disc. (if one grading it's for both). Grades are: M-/NM/EX/VG+....
      Item Condition: refer individual lps
      Reason for selling: Downsizing.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Grading cover/disc.
      Shipping in cardboard lp mailers.

BOX SETS (lps below)
      Decca
      D100D19. Wagner. Solti Ring cycle. 19lp box. Box Vg+/Discs (I will say NM- those I have checked are M-). Holland. $70
      SET 545-7. Offenbach. Tales of Hoffmann. Sutherland/Bonynge. England. 3lp/Insert. NM. $20
      D134D. Puccini Tosca. Pavarotti. Freni. Milnes. 2lp/insert. Holland. M-. $15
      Mercury
      SR3 9012 (USA) 3lp box/libretto. First press. Rigoletto. Gavazzeni. All Ex to NM $40
      HMV/Angel
      NORMA Callas, Corelli. Serafin. Italy 1978. Stereo press. SEALED boxset. $20.
      SLS 2700013 (UK issue but pressed in Germany). The Art of Paul Tortelier. cello. Elgar/Dvorak etc. 3lp box. Box and insert Vg+/ 3lps M- $40
      DGG
      2740121. Paganini. 6 violin concertos. Accardo/Dutoit. 5lps/insert. Germany. EX/M- $45
      2720 013 3lp box. Beehoven Edition 9. The Masses. Op 123 Karajan/Berlin., 86.  Richter/Munich. all M-. $20
      2740 129. SCHUMANN 4 Symphonies. KARAJAN Berlin PO. 3lp box. Germany 1979. M-. $30

LPS
      Argo (Decca sub-label)
      ZRG 762 (UK) Cello Sonatas (Hindemith/Kodaly). George Isaac - cello. Martin Jones - piano. Cover front Ex. Rear has writing and stains from storage/Disc NM $10
      ZRG 875. Delius. Marriner. ASMF. England. M-. $10
      ZRG 714. Frank Bridge. string quartets Cover Vg+/ Disc NM $8
      ZRG 752. Gerhard / Dorati. M-. Factory sample $8ZRG 759 Birtwistle/Crosse/Wood. Melos Ensemble. M- $8

Columbia
      SAX 2403 (UK blue/silver). Beethoven Piano Concerto no.4 . Hans Richter-Haaser Vg+/Vg+ some background crackles. $30

DGG (Germany)
      2532 031. Karajan Berlin.  Mozart (Eine kleine Nachtmusik)/Grieg/Prokofieff. 1982. EX/M- $8
      2532  008. BEETHOVEN. Moonlight/Pathetique/nr13. GILELS.  sample copy. Germany 1981. "warped" is written small on back sleeve, but it seems fine to me. NM. $10

Decca
      SXDL 7537 (UK digital) Grieg Symphony in C. Anderen. Insert M-. MM/M-. $10
      SXL 6263 Romantic Russia. Borodin Glinka Mussorgsky. Solti LSO. Wide band/non-groove label. 1G/5L stamper. '60s 2nd press. Sounds fabulous Ex/ $40
      London/Decca
      OS 25111. (USA London "blue back"/"grooved wide band" disc made in England). Joan Sutherland Operatic Recital. Ex/Ex $20.

Eurodisc/Melodia  (great German pressings)
      87 458. Prokofiev. piano. op97. op102. Nassedkin piano.  $8
      76 629. Prokofiev Sym 1+2. Rozhdestvensky $8
      201 974-366. Shostakovich. 1st recordings of various unpublished manuscripts. op4/23/17/16 etc Rozhdestvensky $8
      200 539-366. Shoskakovich. Sym 9. + op 70.96.16 Svetlanov. USSR Symphony $8
      78 045MK. Shostakovich. Violin concerto. (David Oistrakh). Cello Concerto (Khomitser) NM/NM $20

Everest
      SDBR 3060. Debussy Iberia/Ravel Lavalse/ Rhapsodie Espagnol. Bloomfield/Rochester Phil. Ex/NM. budget label. $5

HMV
      CSD 3769 (UK)  Arriaga / Franz Schmidt - Hans Bauer, New Philharmonia Orchestra
                     – Symphony In D Major / Variations On A Hussar's Song NM/NM $10
      COLH 316 mono (Australia). Bach organ music. Albert Schweitzer BWV 543, 546-8. with booklet. Ex/NM $8
      ASD 3911 first press. TAS list. Shostakovich. sym13. Previn LSO. England 1980. M-, some damage to cover where another sleeve has stuck to it (see pic). + insert. $50
      ASD 620 (70s press/ stamp lbl). Brahms/Reger clarinet quintets. Gervase de Peyer Ex/M- looks unplayed $20.
      ASD 2349 (1st 1968 press/semi-circle) Landmarks of 20thC Music - Schoenberg/Weber/Berg Ex/M- looks unplayed. Insert  $20.
      ASD 2903. Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau - Music from a Golden Age. w/Rampal flute/cello/harpsichord. NM/M- umplayed? $10
      ASD 3460. Glazounov. From the middle ages suite. Moscow RSO.  $10. M-/M-
      ASD 3078. Kabelevsky. Piano Concerto no 3. Violin Concerto etc. Moscow Phil. $8 EX/M-
      ASD 3101 Svetlanov. Moussorgsky Orchestral Music. Night on Bald Mtn etc. USSR SO. Ex/M- $10
      ASD 3464. Rossini string sonatas. Maksymiuk. Polish string orch. England 1978. M-. $25
      ASD 4305. DMM pressing. Beethoven Qts 127/135. Alban Berg Qt.  Germany 1982. M-. $15
      SXLP 30226. (reissue of SAX 2460) Klemperer cond Strauss / Weill. (HMV Concert classics). England Ex/M- $10

Hyperion (UK)
      A66166. Faure. Piano Quartets 1/2. Domus. England svl/Germany vinyl. NM  $8

Period
      SPL 716.(USA). The Berlin Phil plays. rare 1950s Documentary lp with Furtwangler/Celibidache etc cond Vg+/Ex $20

Philips
      9500 774 Haydn piano sonatas 20 & 49. Brendel (1980). M-/M- $20
      6515008. Albinoni. 2 concertos for violin plus. I Musici. France gatefold. M- $10
      9500444. Tchaikovsky. Sym 2. Haitink. Concertgebouw. Holland. M- $8
      416353. Beethoven sym. 9. Colin Davis. Bavarian RSO. 1985. Holland. M-. $10
      416670. Mozart sym 40/41. Marriner. ASMF. Holland. M- $10
      412 925. HAYDN Sym 100 Military, 103 Drum Roll. Marriner, ASMF. Netherlands press NM. $5
      610 905. Delibes - Copelia (Dorati/Minneapolis) Sylvia (Fistoulari/LSO). Mercury recordings. Vg+/Vg+ sample sticker $8

RCA
      SB 6756 (UK). Elliot Carter piano concerto. Leinsforf/Boston. Ex/Ex $10
      VL 46008 (Half speed mastering). Toscanini. Wagner. Italy. M- $15
      VL 46009. (Half speed mastering). Toscanini. Wagner. Italy. M- $15
      LSC 2539. Puccini Turandot highlights. USA. Shaded dog 1s/1s. Vg+/NM. $15

Telefunken
      KT 11001 (W.Germany) Beethoven (3 Rasumowsky Quartets 7-9) Tatrai Quartet. 2lp gatefold.  Ex/NM/NM $20

WRC (World Record Club. Australia)
      S/5469. Holst Somerset Rhapsody etc. (Lyrita/Decca stamper). EX/NM $10
      PE 711 Leonid Kogan - Mozart no3./Prokofiev No2. (WRC issue of Columbia 33CX 1395, never Stereo). Vg+/NM $15
      TE 266 David Oistrakh/Khachaturian violin. Philharmonia/Khachaturian cond. (mono - no stereo exists) Ex/Ex $10
      David Oistrakh/ Yampolsky - Encores. WRC SPE/723 Stereo. Flipback slv/first lbl. UK SAX edition $2000+!. EX/NM $30
      Michael Rabin - The Magic Bow. S/5129 ex-Capitol. EX/M- $25
      Leonid Kogan - Brahms violin concerto. S/4279. Aussie stamper but sound is A1. UK SAX is now $5000+!. NM/M-. $20
      Campoli/Pritchard - Beethoven violin in D. ST/4101 Stereo. Flipback slv/first lbl. NM/M- $15
      Argenta/Espana! - legendary Decca audiophile lp. Stereo. Flipback slv/first lbl. VG+ faded on one edge, maybe printing error/NM $20

• By eincrazyxiaorui
      Item: Classical & Soundtrack LP (ALL BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED)
      Price: The attached Catalogue has all the detailed pricing and product information
      Item Condition: All brand new & factory sealed
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Boxset / Mix of boxset and non-boxset (FREE Shipping) Non-Boxset (FREE shipping for any 3+ order or contact me for P&H cost for single unit order) Check out my feedback for your peace of mind Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order PM for any inquiries  

LP.pdf
    • By IanT71
      Hey all,

After the death of my previous amp I have recently purchased a JVC VN300 amp to play my ancient SL1210 turntable through. It’s currently powering some Gale Gold Monitors which sound pretty good (way better than playing MP3s through my Topping VX1).

I plan to put the Topping Amp and Gale speakers to use elsewhere and need to get some speakers for use with the JVC amp. I’m not looking for audiophile quality here - just something that is durable,  will sound decent and is well under $500 - new or secondhand. 

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively I could keep the Gale Monitors and get something more suited to the Topping amp which I plan to use with Spotify (or maybe start again?). 

Cheers,

Ian

• By Y B
      More than 5 years ago, a dear friend who took care of my house when I was away for holiday left two of The Beatles' records on top of my turntable upon my return. What a surprise and wonderful gifts! The story was that one of his parents was born in England. The parents went back to England for their honeymoon in the 60s. Although not clear which year but from the release date of the two records it would have to be 69 or early 70's.  Although not a big fan of The Beatles' nor pop music, they bought these two records as souvenirs because they were very popular! According to the parents, the records were played only a number of times and they haven't been played for over 40 years. The turntable was long gone and my friend has never seen a turntable in their house.

I am not a Beatles' fan so I only played them once and untouched for two years. In 2015, I made two thread to find out the which pressings they actually are. With the help of knowledgable SNA members, I found out that I have been given:

1. Please Please Me - Stereo UK 7th Pressing
      2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Mono UK 1st Pressing with mixed-up LP Advertising inner sleeves

Now another 3 years have past, I really have only played these two records once more when I made the threads to find out their actual pressings. And the 3rd time before I took pictures again to make sure they are still sounding fine.

Recently I chatted with my friend about this. I told him again what superb gifts he has given me but I really don't play them much. Instead of keeping the records in the cabinet, we should let those who loves The Beatles enjoy these wonderful records. I will sell them and treat him to one of the top restaurant. Shocking! I know... Well, it depends how much the records are worth, of course...

Both records sounded superb, they both have that retro sound we vinyl spinners love. The covers have obvious signs of old age, wear & tear although the records have not been played much. There are a few light scratches but they don't cause any surface noise. They might look quite obvious in a strong light for photographing but they are certainly not deep etched. Some of them do not appear on photos even with a strong light.

Luckily Sgt. Pepper plays completely quiet without surface noise, however for Please Please Me, there are short burst of crackles on every song when they ends. I somewhat suspect the record was recorded like that, but probably not...

It is very hard for me to put a price on these records so I thought I would seek help from SNA members again.

What do you think they worth? Through which channel should I try to sell a special record such as these? If they don't worth much, then I probably won't sell them and try to think of something, or who they should go to...

Please see photos and details in the following posts.

• By chimchimster
      Item: Vinyl Records Used and New
      Price:  See list
      Item Condition: Used some New
      Reason for selling: Still selling these to help fund my son's first full length feature film. Filming starts next week!
      Payment Method: Shipping or Pickup - Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash
      Extra Info: If you need more info or pictures of a record, please let me know. I will combine shipping. I will of course make a donation to SNA.
      Please see my listing of other records below.  Save on shipping. Thanks again for everyone's support!
      Part 1 link below

Artist                    Album                               Year      Cover Album    Label    Pressing     Notes                 Price

John Lennon    Double Fantasy    1980    EX-    EX-    Geffen    P10948J    Japan/Obi    Inserts Memorial Obi    $22.00
      King    Steps In Time    1984    VG+    EX-    Epic    FE40061    Canada        $3.00
      Lit    A Place In The Sun (NEW)    2015    SS    SS    SRC Vinyl     SRC042    USA    NEW 2XLP Gatefold 180 Gram Etched Red Vinyl Limited 1000 copies    $28.00
      Love And Rockets    Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven    1986    EX    VG+    Beggars Banquet    YX7385AX    Japan/Obi    Promo label vinyl slight warp no insert    $30.00
      Madness    7    1982    EX-    EX    Stiff    VIP6808    Japan/Obi    Inserts    $25.00
      Madonna    Madonna    1985    EX-    EX-    Warner    38XP-44    Japan/Obi    Insert    $30.00
      Men At Work    Cargo    1983    EX-    VG     Epic    253P427    Japan    Insert    $12.00
      Metallica    Kill 'Em All    2016    SS    SS    Blackened Recordings     602547885289    EU     NEW Still Sealed    $38.00
      Michael Jackson    Thriller    1982    EX-    EX-    Epic    253P399    Japan/Obi    GateFold Booklet Insert    $35.00
      Missing Persons    Spring Session M    1982    VG    VG+    Capitol    ST12228    USA        $5.00
      Missing Persons    Missing Persons    1982    EX    EX    Capitol    ECS41011    Japan/Obi    Insert    $35.00
      N.W.A.    And The Posse    2015    EX+    EX    Ruthless Records    B0022545-01    US    3-D cover    $39.00
      Neue Deutsche    Welle    1982    EX-    EX    Odeon    EOS81543    Japan/Obi    Insert    $22.00
      Nick Heyward    North Of A Miracle    1983    EX    EX    Arista    25RS-206    Japan        $10.00
      Paul McCartney    Pipes Of Peace    1983    EX-    EX-    EMI    EPS91071    Japan/Obi    Promo Insert    $28.00
      Peter Murphy    Should The World    1986    VG+    EX-    Beggars Banquet    YX-7392-AX    Japan w/OBI    Gatefold no inserts    $28.00
      Peter Murphy    Love Hysteria    1988    EX-    EX-    Beggars Banquet    YX-7444    Japan w/OBI    Insert    $35.00
      Phil Collins    No Jacket Required    1985    EX    EX-    Warner    P13077    Japan/Obi    Shrink-wrap Insert    $23.00
      Pseudo Echo    Love And Adventure    1987    EX-    EX    RCA    RPL8371    Japan/Obi    Promo Inserts    $32.00
      Queen    The Game    1980    VG+    EX-    Elektra    P10875E    Japan/Obi    Insert    $30.00
      Rimsky-Korsakov    Scheherazade    2013    SS    SS    RCA Victor Red Seal    LSC-2446    US    NEW 200 Gram Remastered    $55.00
      Rod Stewart    Foolish Behaviour    1980    EX-    EX-    Warner    P10930W    Japan/Obi    Insert    $12.00
      Rolling Stones    Undercover    1983    EX    EX-    EMI Records    ESS91070    Japan w/OBI    Insert    $38.00
      Rolling Stones    Aftermath    1967    VG+    VG+    First Record     FL-S1297    Taiwan    Pirate Copy (Orange Vinyl) Rare    $52.00
      Roxy Music    Country Life    1975    EX-    EX-    EMI    ILS80070    Japan/Obi    Inserts    $80.00
      Roxy Music    The High Road    1983    EX-    EX-    Polydor    15MM0252    Japan/Obi    Insert    $20.00
      Selecter, The    Too Much Pressure    1999    EX-    EX-    Go Feet    719409    UK    Special Edition    $22.00
      Shaun Cassidy    That's Rock N Roll    1977    GD    EX-    Warner    P10369W    Japan    Bottom split open Insert    $5.00
      Smithereens    Green Thoughts    1988    EX-    EX    Enigma    ALI28102    Japan/Obi    Promo Insert    $35.00
      Smithereens    Green Thoughts    1988    EX-    EX-    Enigma    ALI28102    Japan    No Insert    $18.00
      Spandau Ballet    Parade    1984    EX-    EX-    Chrysalis    WWS91085    Japan/Obi    GateFold Insert    $21.00
      Split Enz    Waiata    1981    VG+    EX-    A&M    AMP28033    Japan/Obi    Promo Insert    $32.00
      Split Enz    Time And Tide    1982    EX-    EX-    A&M    AMP28052    Japan/Obi    Promo No Insert    $21.00
      Stephen Duffy    The Ups and Downs    1985    VG+    VG+    Ten    25VB1031    Japan w/OBI    Insert    $10.00
      Stephen Duffy    Because We Love You    1986    EX-    EX-    Virgin Records    25VB-1087    Japan w/OBI    Insert    $15.00
      Stephen Duffy    Icing On The Cake    1985    VG    EX-    10 Records    TING3-12    UK    2XLP GateFold     $10.00
      Sting    57th & 9th    2016    SS    SS    A&M    B0025617-01    USA    GateFold New Never Opened    $32.00
      Strawberry Switchblade    The 12" Album    1985    EX-    EX-    Warner    P6219    Japan/Obi    Insert    $22.00
      Temptation, The    Greatest Hits    1967    VG+    VG    First Record     CSJ-532    Taiwan    Taiwan Pirate Copy (Orange Vinyl) Spelling errors    $15.00
      Thomas Dolby    The Golden Age Of Wireless        VG    EX-    In Peril    EMS81604    Japan    Marks on cover    $15.00
      Three Dog Night    Their Greatest Hits    1974    EX-    EX-    Probe    IPS80052    Japan/Obi    GateFold Insert    $17.00
      Tim Finn    Escapade    1983    VG+    EX    A&M Records    SP-4972    Canada    Punch hole in cover    $5.00
      Tones On Tail    Pop    1984    EX-    EX-    SMS Records    SP25-5136    Japan w/OBI    Promo Insert    $38.00
      Tones On Tail    Christian Says    1984    EX-    EX-    Beggars Banquet    BEG121T    UK    Blue Vinyl12" Single    $18.00
      Tori Amos    Under The Pink        SS    SS    Music On Vinyl    MOVLP830    USA    NEW Still Sealed    $35.00
      Tori Amos    Abnormally Attracted To Sin    2009    SS    SS    Universal Republic Records    B0012906-01    USA    2XLP Gate Fold New Never Played    $35.00
      Ultravox    Lament    1984    EX    EX-    Chrysalis    WWS-81649    Japan w/OBI    Insert    $21.00
      Various    Mods Mayday '79    1979    EX    VG+    Bridge House    BHLP003    UK    Light scuffs on record No 7" included    $13.00
      Various     A Very Special Christmas    1987    EX-    EX-    A&M Records    SP3911    USA        $13.00
      Ventures    Early Sounds of The Ventures    1976    VG+    EX-    Liberty    LLS80512    Japan/Obi    GateFold Foxing inside and back cover    $22.00
      Visage    Beat Boy    1984    VG+    VG+    Polydor    POSPX709    UK    Single Remix    $5.00
      XTC    Murmmer    1983    EX-    EX-    Virgin    VIL6042    Japan/Obi    Insert    $28.00
      Yazoo    Upstairs At Eric's    1982    VG+    EX-    Sire    P-11257    Japan    Insert    $18.00
      Yes    Close To The Edge    1976    EX-    EX-    Atlantic    P10116A    Japan/Obi    Insert    $30.00
      Led Zeppelin    Led Zeppelin I    2014    EX+    EX+    Atlantic Records    8122796460    Europe    Trifold 3XLP Deluxe 180 Gram    $50.00
      Mal Waldron    Left Alone    1986    EX-    EX-    Bethlehem    PAP23001    Japan    Insert    $16.00
      Peter Gabriel    Peter Gabriel IV    1982    VG+    EX    Charisma    25S137    Japan/Obi    Promo Insert    $80.00
      Rush    Exit Stage Left    1981    EX-    EX-    Epic    363P325    Japan/Obi    RED Obi GateFold Insert    $42.00
      Stevie Wonder    Songs In The Key Life    1976    EX-    EX-    Motown    VIP6364    Japan includes  7" Single 2XLP GateFold Booklet Insert    $42.00
      Various    Greenpeace Rainbow Warriors    1989    EX    EX+    GPLP2001    Rock    USA    2XLP Gatefold    $5.00