Oppo Plays 4k UHD ISO's!

25 minutes ago, k3nnis888 said:

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I should post here.

With the Oppo 203, can I set to 1080P output? I only have 1080P material and 1080P display (JVC X35). Will the 1080P quality be as good as an Oppo 103 since that is native 1080P?

Thanks,

K.

please send me link on furqansaeed18@hotmail.com

On 11/09/2018 at 11:34 PM, Pedro Anders said:

The latest non-official firmware also supports BD ISO files, with full menu support.

Hello I'm new here. Where can I find this latest non-official version that plays regular BDMV folders? 

On 12/09/2018 at 12:52 PM, k3nnis888 said:

With the Oppo 203, can I set to 1080P output? I only have 1080P material and 1080P display (JVC X35). Will the 1080P quality be as good as an Oppo 103 since that is native 1080P?

Sure. Just set it to 1080p and you'll be outputting in native 1080p.

• Thanks 1

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 5:49 PM, blairy said:

Anybody tried ripping UHD blurays?  What hardware and software is available?

You need certain models of bd drives mentioned at avs to read them blairy . Makemkv ; dvdfab and anyhdvd software can help copyright notwithstanding :winky: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-networking-media-servers-content-streaming/

• 1 month later...

If anyone is having problems with playing  BDMV files on Oppo,  this program - BDMV modifier - works wonders. Simply apply it to the BDMV folder and Oppo 203/205 will play it back as a Bluray disc - menus and all.  It should work fo 103/105 as well. The process is reversible too with the same program.  Doesn't  work for 3d though. 

This is where I downloaded it from:

https://www.hiendy.com/hififorum/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MjY0MTAyfDEwNTkwYmUyfDE1NDI0Nzc4MzR8MHw1NjQ3MQ%3D%3D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tasso said:

If anyone is having problems with playing  BDMV files on Oppo,  this program - BDMV modifier - works wonders. Simply apply it to the BDMV folder and Oppo 203/205 will play it back as a Bluray disc - menus and all.  It should work fo 103/105 as well. The process is reversible too with the same program.  Doesn't  work for 3d though. 

This is where I downloaded it from:

https://www.hiendy.com/hififorum/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MjY0MTAyfDEwNTkwYmUyfDE1NDI0Nzc4MzR8MHw1NjQ3MQ%3D%3D

BDMV Modifier is usefull only for BR "normal". For UHD BR it's nor necessary.

Polve

14 hours ago, polve said:

BDMV Modifier is usefull only for BR "normal". For UHD BR it's nor necessary.

Polve

Thanks Polve. I should have made it clear I was using it for regular 1080P BDMV folders.   

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

• 2 weeks later...