Sign in to follow this  
WedgeBiggs

FS: PRICE DROP: Onkyo HA300 Hi-Res Portable DSD DAC/Headamp

Item: Onkyo HA300 Hi-Res Portable DSD DAC/Headamp
Price: SOLD
Item Condition: 8/10 (minor marks as in the photos, perfect working condition)
Reason for selling: Not being used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Have original packaging - easy to post.

NOTE: the unit comes with the 5V DC charging cable AND my own 16GB microSD card (upgradeable to 128GB).

The What Hifi review is here: https://www.whathifi.com/news/onkyo-dacheadphone-amp-enables-high-res-playback-ios-and-android-devices

The manufacturer blurb with more details about the product is below:

"The DAC-HA300 DAC/headphone amplifier supports 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD playback via iOS and Android devices using a Lightning or On-the-Go USB cables and our free HF Player app. Whether you love the extra detail and clarity of next-generation audio formats, or just want to make compressed files sound better, the DAC-HA300’s acclaimed MUSES8920 op-amp, fully discrete push-pull output stage, and high-end PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter bring music alive with breathtaking realism. This device also accepts microSD cards filled with music, and together with its compact size, makes it a versatile and highly portable all-in-one Hi-Fi player when you’re on the move. Thanks to a durable lithium-ion battery, you can expect up to seven hours of playtime between charges. For desktop use, there’s a Micro USB Type-B input to enable asynchronous D/A conversion and amplification of music files up to 192/24 via PC, and a 192/24-capable digital input to connect things like CD players and music streamers. Engineered to the highest standards by music lovers for music lovers, the DAC-HA300 is the class leader for pure high-fidelity sound on the go."

Pictures:

Edited by WedgeBiggs

bump

Edited by WedgeBiggs

bump

Edited by WedgeBiggs

bump

Edited by WedgeBiggs

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By iceman
      Price: $1300 Item Condition: As new, barely used Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: Due to space limitations for speakers, I moved to a headphone only set up and there do not require an amplifiers and speakers Further information: 
       They have won a HiFi Pig award.
      https://hifipig.com/graham-slee-proprius-mono-power-amps/
      Item Measurement Power output (rms) measured 26 Watts into 8 Ohms; 45.5 Watts into 4 Ohms (ref 1% THD+N at 1kHz) Power bandwidth at rated power into 8 Ohms 10Hz - 47kHz (-3dB), 20Hz - 25kHz (-1dB) Power bandwidth at rated power into 4 Ohms 12Hz - 40kHz (-3dB) Total harmonic distortion and noise at 8 Ohms 100Hz: 0.043%; 1kHz: 0.047%; 5kHz: 0.061%; 10kHz: 0.085%; 20kHz: 0.125% Total harmonic distortion and noise at 4 Ohms 100Hz: 0.066%; 1kHz: 0.071%; 5kHz: 0.094%; 10kHz: 0.129%; 20kHz: 0.181% Signal to noise ratio in dB "A-weighted": 87dB; 22Hz-22kHz "Q-pk": 80dB Bias type Class Ab; Bias current: 60mA (approx.) Input sensitivity for rated output 575mV rms Short circuit protection Fuse and power supply shut-down (short circuits should be avoided to prevent component stresses) Fuse F2A 5mm x 20mm (glass "quick-blow" fuse rated at 2A) Power supply 48V DC, 120 Watt - self adjusting to AC mains 100V - 240V, 47 - 63 Hz; IEC cord supplied Size (approx.)
      Amp W105 x H55 x D205 mm; Power supply W65 H40 D170 mm Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By WaveR
      Price: $780 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Paypal (+3%), Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      Excellent condition, original drivers working flawlessly, no damage. I used these on my desktop setup and sounded fantastic. Comes with original packaging and accessories.

Photos: 

• By Mikety
      Price: $68 Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 2452 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Too many Item: Zu Audio XLR, 3.5 to RCA interconnect cables. 
      Price: as below
      Item Condition: Zu Audio brand new, Kimber 4TC as new
      Reason for selling: too much gear
      Payment Method: PayPal+3%, bank deposit
      Extra Info: plus $10 for postage if required

Zu Audio Mission MK1 XLR 1m: $96
      Zu Audio Mission MK1 XLR 2m: $116 (3 pcs left)
      Zu Audio Wylde RCA 0.5m: Sold
      Zu Audio 3.5mm to RCA 1m: $68
      Kimber Kable 4TC 2.2m: Sold

Any questions please ask. Thanks 

• By Ozflyer
      Price: $300 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Cherrybrook State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required This cable was bought here on SNA, I have listed the cable specs below, typical van den hul sound. Had the cable re terminated at Lifestyle store in Sydney with Atlas banana plugs crimped that alone cost $160/-. about six months ago.

There is a bit of fading of the letters on the cable.

The length is 2.3 meters

Specs of the cable from the internet below....

Van Den Hul The MAGNUM HYBRID (Halogen Free) price per metre This very attractive dark-red colored mat finished twin-lead speaker cable is designed to produce the best transfer quality at an affordable price. Each lead consists of 483 x 0.15 mm. high purity Matched Crystal (MC) OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating. The resistance per lead is just: 0.21 Ohm/100 meter. The metal cross-section area for each conductor is: 8.54 mm², equalling AWG 8. The capacitance between the 2 leads is a nice and low 27 pF/meter. Covering the 2 conductors you will find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer. This layer dramatically improves the sonic qualities of The MAGNUM HYBRID. The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 5, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material. The plus and minus leads are different in jacket shape with gold colored printing in the flat middle-section. Both properties are easy polarity finders. Type printing at 25 cm. (10") distance makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.

• By WC HiFi Midland
      Price: $16995 Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Direct transfer, ZIP MONEY, In store credit card, cash Reason for selling: Homeshow stock - SALE Its going to be a while until we can go to the movies or the footy as staying safe at home is our number one priority in these unique and scary times.

To try to keep up everyone's spirits, we are going ahead with offering our "Postponed Perth Home Show" cinema packs.

In store we have a safe clean environment so you can come in and experience all of these packs setup and experience just how amazing they are. Or if you prefer, we will come to you and measure up in home.