Sign in to follow this  
digitalhome

FS: EMOTIVA A-300 2 Channel Power Amp

Item: Emotiva A-300 2 Channel Power Amp
Price: $550
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: No longer have Media Room
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Purchased late last year from Eastwood HIFI. Supplied with original receipt for warranty. In perfect working order and boxed up ready to go!

EMOTIVA BASX A300 150W/Channel 2-channel Power Amplifier

Overview

The BasX A-300 is a two channel power amplifier. You can use the BasX A-300 for an excellent stereo sound system, or to run two channels in a home theatre system or anywhere a great sounding two channel power amp is needed. 

Features

·         Great sounding Class A/B output stage – ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging – without a trace of harshness or strain.

·         Wide band with low noise design – Hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.

·         Heavy duty linear power supply – with an oversized torodial power transformer and plenty of current capacity to drive even difficult speakers.

·         Top quality parts and construction – promise years of reliable service.

·         Double sided FR4 circuit boards with plated-through holes – enable us to use short, optimized signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.

·         Totally stable – designed for use in the real world, with real speakers.

·         Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminium faceplate – provide strength and rugged good looks.

·         Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts – allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.

·         Remote trigger input and output – allow the BasX A-300 to be turned on by trigger-enabled equipment, and to activate other trigger-enabled equipment.

·         Audiophile-grade fault protection – entirely transparent under normal conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from all common fault conditions.

Pictures:

20180303_233448 (002).jpg

What is your best price including shipment to Melbourne?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rheme
      Item: Fiio AM5 module
      Price: 99
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not getting much use, a little too warm
      Extra Info: Open to trade with AM1

Pictures:

• By padre_power
      Item:  Klei gZero 10 Interconnect 1 meter RC & Klei gZero 6 Speaker Cales 2.5 Meters
      Price: Was $650 now $550 for the gZero 10 IC and  was $550 now $450 for the gZero 6 SC plus shipping which want be much as they are rather petite.
      Item Condition: Excellent just the usual been used aspect.
      Reason for selling: New Preamp and Power amp are Balanced Inputs only (sadly Klei do not make balanced cables)
      Extra Info: These are the best cables I have ever had in my life and I am sad to see them go. You may ask why is he getting rid of the speaker cables and not just the IC?
      I do have a weird thing about synergy and prefer to keep my new cables from the same manufacturer.  I don't even know what I am getting yet. Any suggestions?

Pictures:

• By crankit
      Item: 6sn7GTB Tubes
      Price: Tung-Sol $120, GE $140
      Item Condition: NOS, NIB
      Reason for selling: Excess stock
      Extra Info: Either Tung-Sol or GE tubes can be purchased

Tung-Sol 6sn7 GTB Matched pairs, Tall bottle, black plates, top getter, tested on a Sencore Mighty Mite, which shows strong balanced and in new condition 
      Tube 1 coded 322na3 - 94/94
      Tube 2 coded 3225647 - 94/92
      Tubes are tested for emission, as well as for shorts, life test and grid leakage. On scale 1 - 120, good quality on the sencore starts at 70

GE 6sn7 GTB Quad, D getter, ribbed grey plates
      TV7 Tested strong, 50/50 minimum, 
      Tube 1 - 92/92, Tube 2 - 98/94, Tube 3 - 92/90, Tube 4 - 98/98

Pick up or Post Australia wide $10

Pictures:

• By ChilledStrings
      Item: Melbourne
      Price: $SOLD/$100/$SOLD 45 (includes postage) 
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: Recently picked up some Morrow cables which i prefer slightly to WW. 
      These cables are lightly used,  prob no more than 30 hrs use
      x1 Oasis 7 RCA (SOLD) pair (blue), 1 metre length 
      x1 Starlight 7 digital coax (red),  2 metre length
      x1 Nova 7 (SOLD) digital toslink/mini toslink (grey),  2 metre length
      Prices include postage,  will knock off $5 if you want to pickup in cbd, cheers,  Steve
      Pictures:

• By bzr
      Item: GIGAWATT PC-3 SE EVO+ POWER CONDITIONER with LC 3 power cord. Aus cord & receptacles 
      Price:yes
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: met price includes delivery within Aus. otherwise buyer pays freight
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, paypal = buyer incurs paypal fees.
      Extra Info:  https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gigawatt-pc-3-evo-se-power-conditioner-with-lc-1mk3

This is the Australian specification PC-3 SE EVO+ & has the expensive  LC 3 cable with it

Pictures: