SOLD: Part 2 - s/hand AS NEW vinyl Popular titles

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions from my s/hand stock.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
  •       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 

I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
  • Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
    It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. 
    Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

PART 2 - 

All the albums are either sealed new, or brand new unsealed and have minor damage (noted in each case - please ask for more photos if required).

So please read the descriptions carefully to see what is what.

And use the catalog numbers/bar code numbers provided to see on Discogs exactly what it is you are getting.

Some nice bargains in here...

Part 3 will follow this weekend sometime - so feel free to put aside a few of these, in anticipation of more coming to build a postage pack for yourself.

Michael Jackson - Off The Wall - 2016 gatefold repress (888751894211) VG+/VG+.  single LP repress. Cover is great and has just small split top edge, sticker on back cover (removable). Disc is marked from plain white paper sleeve removals, else pretty nice.   $25

Crowded House - Time On Earth - 2017 EU repress dbl vinyl (5060454946472) VG++/NM. Special 30 Year anniversary (of the band) limited edition reissue of 2007 album on double heavyweight vinyl. No download code. Cover is great but for some splits along the spine. Two gorgeous inners. Two near perfect discs.   $35

The Beatles - 1962-66 RED - double LP gatefold (0602547048455) VG+/NM. Beautiful remastered set with gorgeous insert, two inners and two excellent unmarked records.  $36

The Beatles - Abbey Road - 2012 remaster  (00946382246817) VG++/VG++. The only *more* immaculately produced and tightly constructed album they ever produced was Sgt. Peppers, although I think the songlist here is stronger. 2009 digital remaster from the analogue tapes. Plain black poly-lined paper inner. Cover is immaculate. Wax is also beautiful with the odd stray fingermark only.  $28

Sigur Ros - VON dbl LP (XLLP609) VG++/VG++.  Icelandic band's debut is full of mystical, lyrical sounds with occasional moments of utter brilliance. Lovely double vinyl aand gatefold, original inners and two great records.  $36

Pink Floyd - The Endless River dbl sealed 2014 press (88875007881) NM/NM SEALED. PF's last ever studio album, huge seller, but not found that often anymore in Sealed and original condition.  $38

U2 – Wide Awake In America – JP w/OBI (R15D-2010) VG+/NM. Combines two live performances of songs from the group's 1984 album The Unforgettable Fire with two B-sides from that era. Only a little wear to the cover, lovely disc.  $25

Joan Jett - First Sessions - Special ed coloured Record Store Day Exclusive!  VG+/VG++. 1979 demos from Joan Jett get a deluxe split black & white coloured vinyl pressing for the first time just for RSD BLK FRI 2015. These tracks were recorded right after The Runaways disbanded and document Joan's first attempts at a solo career. Light wear only to the cover, disc looks perfect.  $28

Keane - Hopes & Fears - Ultra tough LP of their's, that finally gets a long-awaited and much needed re-release. SEALED NM/NM.  Beautiful pop songs in a style all their own. The original is cricket score odds, so this is a most welcome repress. Perfect and brand new   $32

still to come.....  Michael Buble, Keane, The Cure, Stereophonics, Bowie,  Sabbath, Lauryn Hill, Anderson Paak,  Dylan, Cash, Roxy Music, Eagles, Van Morrison, Donald Fagen and more..... and even more in Part 4  ;)

Edited by candyflip