Sign in to follow this  
BuffySlayer

SOLD: FS: JVC DLA-X500 PROJECTOR

Item: JVC DLA X500
Price: $2000
Item Condition: Used, in perfect condition 
Reason for selling: Upgrade 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Low hours on globe, practically just run in!

Will post at buyers expense 

Pictures:

20180301_165027.jpg

20180301_162705.jpg

20180301_162850.jpg

20180301_164536.jpg

Bargain - good luck with the sale!

Thanks Quark?

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll throw in a HD Fury Integral for $100

Hi, is this projector suitable for 4K 60 FPS PC gaming and 4K UHD watching ?

Gee that's cheap !

13 hours ago, agrif78 said:

Hi, is this projector suitable for 4K 60 FPS PC gaming and 4K UHD watching ?

I'm not a gamer, so unsure of first part, but with the use of the hd fury integral I have been watching 4k UHD with no issues. 

Guest yamaha_man

How does this compare to say a new projector of the same value.

21 minutes ago, yamaha_man said:

How does this compare to say a new projector of the same value.

Much, much better contrast, sharper lens with less chromatic aberration, no risk of seeing rainbows (small % of people see these with DLP).

projector central got lag at 124ms with all processing turned off. not great but then this is a movie pj.

Well I have to say that I am a little disappointed that apart from one slightly insulting low offer, I've had no interest in this. 

Looks like I'll have to list it on scumtree. 

Pity, as I think it is a bargain and had hoped to sell to another enthusiast. 

1 hour ago, BuffySlayer said:

Well I have to say that I am a little disappointed that apart from one slightly insulting low offer, I've had no interest in this. 

Looks like I'll have to list it on scumtree. 

Pity, as I think it is a bargain and had hoped to sell to another enthusiast. 

just people not realising the quality of product on offer at very low price. this is near new $5k+ machine. people will instead unknowingly spend many multiples more on inferior machines. some just dont know what they dont know i guess ! 

anyways hopefully someone sees value. I had a machine older gen to this one and remember sitting there wondering gee can it get any better. 

JVC projectors blew me away. I paid nearly this much in total for my X7 not too long ago. I was sceptical but they really did beat any of the other projectors I've tried. Buy this one and try it of youre in the market. 

Rrp on these was $6990 when first released , they were only replaced just over two years ago by the x5000 which most reviews said was no better. 

Contrast and black level on JVC projectors is far superior to anything else on the market.

GLWTS

Yes that is a very good price for a very good projector. I have the same model. The best PJ I've had, had 6 over the years. When I can afford to upgrade, will be another JVC.  The main reason buying it was the zoom memory so I could have a scope screen. Great picture.

GLWTS.

Nice,I would love to buy this but funds are an issue atm.glwts

Sold, pending pick up.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ericcklau
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Turramurra 2074 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade to GT2000 Further information: JVC JL-A40 turntable in great condition, comes with JVC Z-1S cartridge. Auto stop and return tonearm. 
       100% work in top condition. For local pickup only.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mgrobins
      Item: JVC DLA X-35 Projector
      Price: $1100 (price edited after reviewing other information. Sorry for any inconvenience).
      Item Condition: Used - perfect condition
      Reason for selling: lack of use & need to re-purpose HT area
      Extra Info:

Projector is fully functional with only 484hrs on lamp.
      All original parts such as 3D glasses, manual etc are included 
      Original box for safe travel.
      Cosmetically perfect  when wiped down (excuse some fingerprints and dust in image).

Projector info: X-35 Review 

Darbee Doublet 5000 and TP-Link Wireless access point included (WAP is for IP control of projector).

I am selling an Anamorphic lens and screen as well (see advertisements). They are not included with this sale / price. I will happily neg a great price if you purchase them as a package.

Specs:

Brightness: 1,300 Lumens Contrast: 50,000:1 (full on/off) Resolution: 1920x1080 Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (HD) Color Processing: 8-bit Projector Size: 18 cm x 45 cm x 47 cm (HxWxD) Weight: 14.8 kg Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080p/50, 480p, 480i Data Modes: MAX 1920x1080 3D Modes: Full HD 3D 3D Glasses Type: Shutter Lamp Life: 3,000 hours  / 4,000 hours (eco) Lamp Type: NSH Lamp Wattage: 230 Watts Lamp Quantity: 1 Lamp Code: PK-L2312U Display Type: 2 cm D-ILA (3) Std. Zoom Lens: Powered, 2.00:1 Std. Lens Focus: Powered Optional Lenses: No Lens Shift: Horizontal +/-34.0% & Vertical +/-80.0% Throw Distance: 4.6 m - 6.1 m Image Size: 187 cm - 500 cm Throw Ratio: 1.40:1 - 2.80:1 (D:W) Projector Placement: For a cm diagonal screen, place the projector lens between 3.1 m and 6.2 m from the screen. Digital Keystone: No Audible Noise: ** Speakers: No Max Power: 330 Watts Voltage: 100V - 240V Connection Panel: Component (RCA),  Network (RJ-45),  RS232 (DB-9pin),  12-Volt Trigger,  HDMI 1.4a,  HDMI 1.4a  

• By surprisetech
      Item:  JVC RX-5022V. 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital/dts/ProLogic II Receiver.
      Price:  $100 +Postage at cost if required.
      Item Condition:  Very good used condition.
      Reason for selling: Deceased estate.
      Extra Info:
      One of my father in law's AVRs.  This was the heart of his main system and was still in use until September last year.
      Includes Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF inputs, but no HDMI.
      Very well looked after and fully functional.  Includes original remote control and User Manual.

• By Johnny_Boy
      Item: JVC X5000 projector 
      Price: $2500 + Shipping (approx $50 i would say) 
      Item Condition: Excellent, roof mounted since i've had it. Smoke free home. Remote is basically new as i use universal remote 
      Reason for selling: Potential upgrade depending on sale of this projector, but happy to keep it if no one is interested. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (you pay paypal fees) or bank transfer. Paypal preferred 
      Extra Info: EOI at this stage. 
      Lamp Hours: Been a while since i checked, was 487 when i took the photo just over a year ago. Hasn't had a great deal of use since the baby has arrived,  I assume 700-800hrs on original bulb, can confirm if there is interest. 
      Has been professionally calibrated and puts out a very impressive 4k image. 1080p looks amazing as well. Upgrade bug is a painful thing! individual colour profiles and custom gamma curves for different sources. 
      Projector comes with original box and all accessories. No 3D transmitter/glasses as i dont care for that side of things. 

Setup in a light controlled room if someone local would like a demo
       Can provide more photos upon request. These are just photos i had on my phone, can upload higher res files if requested. 
      Photos: 

• By dalethorn
      Now this is *really* different, so before I get back to the newer and much costlier headphones, consider that this $13 USD headphone may sound better (equalized) than many so-called flagships that are played "as is".

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/community/threads/jvc-flats-on-ear-stereo-mini-headphone-review.4547/