SOLD: FS: JVC DLA-X500 PROJECTOR

SOLD

Item: JVC DLA X500
Price: $2000
Item Condition: Used, in perfect condition 
Reason for selling: Upgrade 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Low hours on globe, practically just run in!

Will post at buyers expense 

Pictures:

20180301_165027.jpg

20180301_162705.jpg

20180301_162850.jpg

20180301_164536.jpg

13 hours ago, agrif78 said:

Hi, is this projector suitable for 4K 60 FPS PC gaming and 4K UHD watching ?

I'm not a gamer, so unsure of first part, but with the use of the hd fury integral I have been watching 4k UHD with no issues. 

21 minutes ago, yamaha_man said:

How does this compare to say a new projector of the same value.

Much, much better contrast, sharper lens with less chromatic aberration, no risk of seeing rainbows (small % of people see these with DLP).

• Like 1

Well I have to say that I am a little disappointed that apart from one slightly insulting low offer, I've had no interest in this. 

Looks like I'll have to list it on scumtree. 

Pity, as I think it is a bargain and had hoped to sell to another enthusiast. 

1 hour ago, BuffySlayer said:

Well I have to say that I am a little disappointed that apart from one slightly insulting low offer, I've had no interest in this. 

Looks like I'll have to list it on scumtree. 

Pity, as I think it is a bargain and had hoped to sell to another enthusiast. 

just people not realising the quality of product on offer at very low price. this is near new $5k+ machine. people will instead unknowingly spend many multiples more on inferior machines. some just dont know what they dont know i guess ! 

anyways hopefully someone sees value. I had a machine older gen to this one and remember sitting there wondering gee can it get any better. 

• Like 1

Guest jakeyb77

JVC projectors blew me away. I paid nearly this much in total for my X7 not too long ago. I was sceptical but they really did beat any of the other projectors I've tried. Buy this one and try it of youre in the market. 

Rrp on these was $6990 when first released , they were only replaced just over two years ago by the x5000 which most reviews said was no better. 

Contrast and black level on JVC projectors is far superior to anything else on the market.

GLWTS

• Like 1

Yes that is a very good price for a very good projector. I have the same model. The best PJ I've had, had 6 over the years. When I can afford to upgrade, will be another JVC.  The main reason buying it was the zoom memory so I could have a scope screen. Great picture.

GLWTS.

• Like 2