WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Technics SL-1000MK3. SP-10MK3 Turntable , SH-10B5 Plinth , EPA-100MK2 Tonearm.

Item: Technics SL-1000MK3 . SP-10MK3 Turntable plus PSU , SH-10B5 Plinth , Technics EPA-100MK2 Tone arm , Step up transformer and brand new undrilled black arm board.

Price: $8950 without tonearm..........$10,800 with Technics EPA-100MK2 arm .

Item Condition: Mint........yes really.

Reason for selling: I have two of them..
Payment Method: Cash on pickup , direct bank deposit.
Extra Info:

This is Technics statement turntable , Technics were aware in the early eighties that the Kenwood L-07D and Exclusive P3 were superior to their SL-1000MK2 table , the SL-1000MK3 was their answer to that , a complete ground up redesign , superior in every way to the well regarded SP-10MK2.

The motor is based on the Technics SP-02M cutting lathe.

The plinth is made from TNRC , technics non resonant compound .

The EPA-100MK2 is superb and very highly regarded and tends to sell for between $2,000 and $3000 aud when you can find one .....I paid $2200 US dollars for this one and it is in flawless condition.

Everything here in in perfect working condition .

I have gone over everything with a fine tooth comb and even in direct sunlight I can not find even the slightest mark or scratch on anything......only just the very slightest swirl marks on the dustcover , only visible in a certain light.

It is as close to a brand new SL-1000MK3 as you will ever find.

Even in Japan these tables fetch a very good price  , the last one that sold on well regarded Japanese site HIFiDo sold one in 2017 for one million yen , around $12,200 and it was in nowhere near the condition this one is in.

Total weight of these tables is around 50KG unpacked , I still have the packaging for the Turntable , plinth and psu from when I bought it from Japan.

If needs be I can pack it properly to arrive safely in the Eastern states , I do have some experience in packing high end turntables.

The table is of course 100volt , I am including free of charge a high quality step up transformer and a brand new undrilled arm board.

The original high quality Technics tone arm cable is also included , as is the original head shell pictured.

Asking price here is quite a bit below market value for this whole set up.

Expect around $200 for postage.

Local audition welcome and encouraged.

Can also work out a deal for the Lyra Argo i cartridge to be included if desired.

Pictures:

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

Edited by MarkT
  • Like 7

This is one hell of a deal from a great guy. What Mark doesn’t know about Technics TT’s isn’t worth knowing. I’m not in the market but if I was I’d be looking very seriously at Mark’s Mk3.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments both here and via PM.

Yeah she is a beauty.

And superior sounding to the Exclusive P3 I had previously .

Have two of these decks though which is a bit of overkill .

Have owned this one for 6 yrs now ,  time to let her go to a new home.

I'm somewhat flexible on price too , and can assist with local delivery and set up if required. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...