SOLD: Free Isobaric Subwoofer by Jaycar

SOLD

Item: Jaycar Isobaric Subwoofer - Double 12 inch woofers in Isobaric configuration and plate amp and front grill
Price:  Absolutely FREE - with donation to SNA
Item Condition: Working condition. Cabinet needs painting and plate amp is dusty. Nothing a lick of paint and a wet cloth won't fix up.
Reason for selling: Moving homes
Payment Method: Strictly Pickup Only asap - this weighs a tonne - well not exactly a tonne but if feels like it - get a friend to help carry it to your vehicle - Email evidence of SNA donation
Extra Info: 

Pictures:

IMG_0999.jpg

Edited by Sir Triode

Guest scumbag

That plate amp' is a good unit. I owned a few over the years. Lots of grunt and a fair old bass boost (not that I ever measured the frequency or amount). Good luck giving things away on SNA though - I have a pretty good 10" sub that I have had up here for free for about a month. No nibbles. Maybe I should drop the price?

1 minute ago, scumbag said:

Well I'd grab the plate amp if you could be bothered posting it and I'd cover postage (obviously) assuming no one local grabs it.

Ok if I get no bites, I'll send it to you. Pity about the drivers though - would be a waste to chuck them out.

2 hours ago, AudioGeek said:

Lol, what the heck is scribbled on the back of your sub.... and why?...

LOL - I didn't do it I swear - it was done by the guy I purchased it off and that was more than 8 years ago when I got the sub. To be honest, I didn't notice it till I posted the ad (and I went - Oh God! this will get me banned for sure). I didn't even see it after taking the photos on my Iphone. 

Edited by Sir Triode
  • Like 2

I've still got mine and I reckon it sounds great. ( Black carpet covered, looks great )

HEAPS of low end, enough to rattle windows and ceilings.

I picked up a 500W Bash plate amp from the states a few years ago to replace the original amp ( which is still going fine )

Still haven't got around to that little job yet. One day....

I, for one, will not be letting mine go.

Specs for those interested

Jaycar Isobarik cs2536.pdf

Edited by Leinster Lad
  • Like 2