SOLD: FS: Classe Amplifier CA-2100 power amplifier

SOLD

Item: Classe Amplifier CA-2100 power amplifier
Price: $1800
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Need cash to fund another project
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Pay-pal
Extra Info:
This is a regrettable sale. Recently purchased used from fellow SNA user Runaway. The Amplifier is in pretty good condition and I have not had any issues with it. There is one small "ding" on the right hand side of the wrap-around faceplate. I would prefer a local buyer and pick-up, however delivery can be arranged as I have the original packing material. Original manual also included.

This is my third Classe amplifier and I think the neutral sound is just great. I'd like to think that if someone purchases it, they can look after it for a few years and then I'd buy it back, although this hasn't happened yet. 

Classe literature:

The stereo amplifier, CA-2100 is rated at 100W and per channel at 8Ω. The CA-2100 establishes a new entry-level Classé performance benchmark. Design features include balanced circuitry, overbuilt power supplies and oversized output stages to ensure the highest performance at every output level, with any loudspeaker.
Power 100w (8 ohm)/ 200w (4 ohm)
Voltage gain 29.1 db
Bandwidth 155kHz (-3db)
Phase < -10 degree (22khz)
Sensitivity 1.0 Vrms
THD load 8 ohm: 0.002%, 4ohm: 0.005%
S/N 105db
Dimensions 419 x 445 x 121 mm
Weight 47lb/ 21kg

Please see my other ads for other sales. Thank you for your interest.
Pictures:IMG_1078.thumb.JPG.8db589c8d0afff845f156cad0b61bd65.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

Fantastic amplifier - had in my system for a while and easily beat some highly respected power amps I compared it against, and was prevaricating to buy when you snaffled it!
Unfortunately I found something else but can vouch for its beautiful bespoke build quality, and crystal clear musicality with no weakness across full spectrum.
For under $2k hard to do better!

• Like 1

Guest Runaway

When I had it, I paired it up with a Cary SLP05 and Pass Lab Aleph L pre.  It sounded great with both but I prefer it with the SS pre - Aleph L.  The amp has a large detailed transparent sound, slightly on the warm side of neutral and is outstanding on bass grip and control.  Think @evil cwill agree he started hearing bass he never heard before!

This is a bargain price for a very well built of kit that can be the endgame for some people.  If you look at the next model up which is only different in power output, you will be looking at multiples of this price.  

Edited by Runaway

When I had it, I paired it up with a Cary SLP05 and Pass Lab Aleph L pre.  It sounded great with both but I prefer it with the SS pre - Aleph L.  The amp has a large detailed transparent sound, slightly on the warm side of neutral and is outstanding on bass grip and control.  Think [mention=116153]evil c[/mention]will agree he started hearing bass he never heard before!

This is a bargain price for a very well built of kit that can be the endgame for some people.  If you look at the next model up which is only different in power output, you will be looking at multiples of this price.  
Yeah absolutely with the bass and transparency - very surprised to see this up again for sale so quickly!

Johnno2017, I don't have a preamp, I've connected it to my Weiss Dac2 which has a variable output. Runaway this was suppose to be endgame. My last Classe which was the Ca201 was suppose to be endgame as well, but had to move to a different continent. I ran my last Classe with the B&W N805, so I agree they do pair well with same. PositivelyMusicallyGeared no photo of the inside I'm afraid. Thank you all for your comments and kind words. I really do appreciate it.