Sign in to follow this  
aris

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Sonus Faber Cremona M Loudspeakers (Graphite)

Item: Sonus Faber Cremona M Loudspeakers (Graphite)

Price: Withdrawn

Item Condition: Excellent, no marks or scratches.

Reason for selling: Time to upgrade

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info: An outstanding loudspeaker from Sonus Faber, many say one of the best speakers from the Serblin era. With good amplification these are musical yet resolving and project a very solid soundstage.

Happy to audition - based in Melbourne (Ivanhoe).

Pictures:

IMG_0041.jpg.d41aa6a02d14a40f5d86d767ab224dc3.jpgIMG_0042.jpg.6a9daf45542b8bb0e421dc84a9c74cfd.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg.8ea536cd506b377606180b061540ee18.jpgIMG_0038.jpg.8f110ad3b327f0221ea181e5076930bd.jpg

Edited by aris
Withdrawn

I’m a JBL guy but if I was to change this is the brand to go for simply stunning speakers.

joe.

Thank you Joe.

Forgot to mention that they are about 5-6 yo and were purchased from Carlton Audio Visual.

The strings are also in good shape.

Beautiful speakers! I owned a set not too long ago and they perform fantastically for the money!

GLWS!

Bump

Price reduced for temptation :)

Guest yamaha_man

@Butcho end game speaker at bargain price for you mate. Get those tax returns in champ.

edf927acc9e5308af5cb11ce9976fcaa.jpg

0afb5ccb8bdecd9b941f987ccfb9dbc2.jpg

Photos of the strings as requested.

I wanted to say “Photos of strings attached” but maybe only I would find it funny ...

Further reduction - based on feedback and similar previous sales of this speaker, seems like the right price.

I have had a few people ask about that (or just the amp and speakers).

There’s a bit of wiggle room remaining if it’s a bundle deal.

Bump

A couple of people are auditioning this weekend.

However, please still do PM if interested - if for some reason they don’t sell over the weekend, I’ll reply in order of PM received.

Bump

Letting folks know these are still available until Friday 2nd March, at which point I will withdraw them from sale and go in a different direction.

For interest and because I've been asked by potential buyers, I am considering the Kii Three or Dutch and Dutch 8c's as a change from Cremona M loudspeakers + Karan amplifier + Meitner DAC, OR keeping the Cremona's and going power amp (eg: Holton or Hypex NCore) with a pre/amp DAC (like the RME ADI-2 DAC or Geisler Gross DAC).

Also, if these speakers sell, I'll be putting up for sale 2 x 5m Tellurium Silver II loudspeakers cables, and 2 x 1m Tellurium Ultra Silver XLR Interconnects. Anyone buying the Cremona's will get first dibs at these outstanding cables.

Bump. I’ve sold the amplifier and these are getting lonely now.

Price reduced.

Edited by aris

Price now an even $5,000.

Great price and exactly what I sold my Cremona M’s for not long ago! Someone pick these beautiful speakers up!

They really are in excellent condition and do so well in all genres of music!

31 minutes ago, aris said:

They really are in excellent condition and do so well in all genres of music!

+1 (from experience, I've heard these speakers many times)

really someone should buy these. 

I've never had the pleasure of hearing these or any Sonus Faber for that matter, they really are a beautiful looking speaker though.  Sadly out of my price range, at least for the time being.  

Bump

Reminder these will be withdrawn on Friday so if interested please let me know!

Closing down the sale now. Thanks everyone for the interest and comments.

Guest yamaha_man

Absolute bargain! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jackyrud
      Item: Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 Speakers Wood finish
      Price: $2300 $2100 + Postage
      Item Condition: Excellent  - 2 years old
      Reason for selling: Upgrade (maybe)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Original boxes, plinths, spikes, grills included.
      Purchased brand new from KLAPP late 2017 $4000 RRP ($3500 for black or white). 

Stunning speakers and a great intro into Sonus Faber. Were Nominated for loudspeakers Of the year in Stereophile 2013

Open to partial trades with Spendor D7, PMC, ProAc floorstanders (I will make up the difference)

Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM  
       Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 loudspeaker Measurements | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM Sidebar 3: Measurements

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Wondering
      Item:  Quad 12L Monitor Loudspeakers
      Price:  $400
      Item Condition:  Very Good
      Reason for selling:  No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have had these speakers since new and they have served me well.  I went the DIY route a while back and no longer use them.  Their condition is very good with just some hairline scratches on the tops.

Includes the original brochure, owners manual, bi-wire connectors, white gloves and DIY speaker stands if required (650mm high).  I don't have the cartons anymore so would not be willing to post.

Photos:

• By Audionerd
      Item: Sonus Faber Olympica III floorstanding 3-way speakers in premium Graphite finish
      Price: $10K FIRM. No offers or tyre kickers please. Current RRP around $20K
      Item Condition: Excellent. Virtually as new
      Reason for selling: Wilson Benesch ACT60 LE & Torus Infrasonic Generator
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Renowned as a work of art in appearance as well as sound, to my taste these speakers have only been edged out by a $47K Wilson Benesch combo. Compared to a plethora of distinguished speakers I've had here over the last couple of years (Dynaudio Confidence, B&W 802D, Marten, Magico, etc.) they are hard to fault. Plus, for those who have a WAF factor to consider, they leave the rest for dead in styling with subtlety, as only the Italians can.
      Their extreme quality of build is not just for looks, with the lyre shaped enclosure, progressive thickness triple curvature damped "spread resonance spectrum system" walls and solid walnut vertical clamps plus unique paralaminar venting contributing to a remarkably uncoloured result. Sonus Faber have incorporated new innovations and technologies derived from their most expensive models, like the Aida woofers, a brand new midrange driver manufactured from a complex blend of materials and "damped apex dome" tweeter which combines a silk dome and ring transducer. The crossover uses only the highest quality components, including Mundorf Evo Oil capacitors and Jantzen inductors. At 90dB SPL they are also not hard to drive.
      As the flagship model of a current range I believe they will emerge as a classic, far better than any previous Sonus Faber I've heard in this price range and beyond.
      Please pardon my photos. They look much more impressive in the flesh!
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Mikety
      Item: Sonus Faber Concertino Domus & matching stand
      Price: 1200 + shipping if required 
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Bank transfer, Paypal +3%
      Extra Info:
      Excellent cosmetic and working condition. 

Photos: 

• By BMC HiFi
      Item: Brodmann Acoustics F2 Loudspeakers (pair) Piano Black
      Price: $6,000 (RRP $10,995)
      Item Condition: Used. VG condition. With the original boxes and packaging.
      Reason for selling: Sale
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      This is a pair of the Festival series F2 loudspeaker from Brodmann. Finished in an 8 layer high gloss piano black finish, that has to be seen.
      With a front tweeter and 2 side firing mid/woofer drivers, arranged in a horn resonator arrangement. Its a 2 way with very natural and extended bass.
      Experience no compromise listening. Brodmann has created some of the most tonally accurate loudspeakers speakers available.

All Brodmann loudspeakers are made by hand in Vienna Austria, the spiritual home of classical music.

Every speaker system and every instrument produced (they also make pianos) is a direct reflection of passion for music.

Brodmann takes great pride in applying new technologies and procedures to improve their products, which can be considered works of art. Using real timber veneers and multi coat piano finishing, no two are exactly alike. Optionally they can be ordered in any color you choose.

Look at the finish and you will quickly realise that this loudspeaker is special, listen to it and you will fall in love.

Specifications:
      Frequency Range: 36 - 25,000 Hz ±3 dB
      Acoustic Crossover: 130 Hz (4.5 dB/oct)
      Electronic Crossover: 2.15 kHz (6 dB/oct)
      Operational Output: 1.8 Watt for 91 dB/m
      Power Req: 20 -  160 Watt
      Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
      Dimensions (H x W x D): 1112 x 216 x 275 mm
      Weight: 19 kg

Pictures: