Dynaudio Emit M20 with NAD Amplifier?

Hi all - firstly a congrats to an awesome and superbly resource-heavy site. Many hours of googling different options always brings up some brilliant discussion from threads in this forum.

Onto my question. I am about to embark on purchasing my first semi-decent HiFi system. I already own a Rega RP1 that I have paired up to some Q Acoustics BT3 speakers to tie me over until I properly set up my real system. 

I have done quite a number of hours of auditioning - flipping between Yamaha, Cambridge, NAD, and Onkyo amplifiers, and Focus, Sonus Faber, Dynaudio and B&W speakers. I am settling down on a decision, which I'll need to make in the coming weeks (given that I need to chase wiring in walls, etc, as part of some renovations that are happening).

At this stage I quite like the sound from the Dynaudio M20s - and every review I tend to read puts them as a fairly unbeatable speaker for the price. Which leads me to price - I have a budget of $3000 overall - speakers and amplifier.

Now, the amplifier. What I need desire from a system is something that has network connectivity; that is able to steam Spotify and possibly pull music from a NAS if I enable my laptop as one - although primarily it will be Spotify with the occasional Bluetooth/AirPlay from my phone, or a guest's phone. Ideally this connectivity will occur without the need for additional boxes... integrated if you will. Space is a premium and wires everywhere are a hatred of mine.

I see the C368 satisfies my requirement, both out of the box and with its add on slot hardware. 

My question is whether this amplifier (NAD C368) is a good pairing to the M20? I haven't yet auditioned these two together, but I might not end up doing this if it would be a waste of time. The room is approximately 4m x 4m, with a 3.3m ceiling height. It is open at one end, to a room of similar proportion.

Any comments/input greatly appreciated! Thanks. 

i would also audition the nad with monitor audio, i have the RS6, have paired them with a nad 3020a, stunning, if you can pick up a second hand pair they could be an absolute bargain, a set of RS8 with sub have just sold for $800, keep your eye on the classifieds

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll certainly include Australian made speakers in my auditioning. There is a local KRIX store to me, however not sure who carries the other brands in Adelaide.

Good question with the Powernode. I'd like to incorporate a phono stage within the amplifier if possible, which isn't incorporated with the Powernode.