Sign in to follow this  
Fririce

FS: Audeze LCD-4 Cocobolo Price Drop $3750

Item: Audeze LCD-4 200ohm in Cocobolo Wood

Price:  $3750+postage (RRP $6399) Reasonable offers account 

Item Condition: Excellent condition 

Reason for selling: Funds needed elsewhere 

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3%, COD Only, Direct Deposit

Extra Info: The earcup wood on these LCD-4’s is the now unavailable cocobolo wood, not the ebony of the current production LCD-4’s. 

Headphones come with all original accessories and packaging.

In excellent condition with roughly 900-1000 hours use, headphones were sent back to Audeze roughly 2 months ago to have the drivers swapped from the 100ohm version to the current 200ohm version. The new drivers are only just burnt in with roughly 200 hours use on them.  No signs of wear and are roughly 1 year old.

Pickup available from either Melbourne CBD or Sunbury. Postage can be arranged at cost. Postal insurance and express postage available. 

Pictures:

3F6D7DC2-85EA-4E71-888F-D6EAA777BCBA.thumb.jpeg.c8e0b8a405137ad2529ec0742ea06318.jpeg

1FFFBE0E-FC79-4EBC-B1B4-100C8A7F51DB.thumb.jpeg.2424e9003b07495ee03d39c996354798.jpeg

D003DA21-56CD-44FF-91BF-7B873C42BFFE.thumb.jpeg.ccc479f8ac14d11d5646df9da7ef5c42.jpeg

070E77FE-CCB1-4512-85B2-8E31D4DDF640.thumb.jpeg.840184a6d34eb7f532b56f313d39679c.jpeg

31D30918-85F0-42EF-AF98-B1B249DDE64D.thumb.jpeg.523db93628c4ecf855707583f887a153.jpeg

4EBD125F-A940-466E-A76C-57B3E05F22C2.thumb.jpeg.c71fe6799e2ab168588377e8535c53a7.jpeg

Feel free to contact me for more information. 

Cheers
-Matt

edit: additional pics
edit2: price drop
Edited by Fririce
Pics added+price drop

3 hours ago, thunder 99 said:

Those adaptors!! Also DHC ? Would you be selling them too? Thanks

Yeah, they’re DHC ultra short adaptors. HE-1000 to Utopia. If I find a buyer for the headphones I’d be willing to sell the adaptors.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tasso
      Item: Denon AVC-A1XV
      Price: $1250
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  see attached PDF
      Photos:hfe_denon_avc-a1xv_flyer_en.pdf

• By Alpine Electrocats
      Item: Sansui Receiver 210A
      Price: $220
      Reason for selling: no longer needed
      Extra Info:

This magnificent Sansui receiver came from the ANU school of music recording studio, where it was used to drive altec monitors.(note the sticker from Canberra institute of the arts- one of many names covering the school of music over the years) It works fine- as a pro use studio amp it was very well maintained.
      One curious feature is that the tuner is AM and Short Wave (MW )

From the HIFI Engine:
      Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
      Input sensitivity: 3.5mV (MM), 200mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 105dB (line)
      Output: 200mV (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
      Dimensions: 430 x 136 x 311mm
      Weight: 7kg

Postage is $30, 
      I am pricing this very reasonably- quite a way below the  eBay prices, for the benefit of SNA members. So I  am pleased that no one here would be rude enough to make a miserable offer.
      I will contribute $10 to stereonet from the sale

Pictures:

• By CorreiaTJS
      Item: Sonos ZonePlayer ZP100
      Price: $280
      Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements
      Extra Info: Prefer pickup, but can post Australia wide at buyers cost. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Galactic Soap
      Item: Rega RP8 TT + TTPSU + Funk Firm Achromat
      Price: $1400 $1,500 + Fees + Shipping 
      Item Condition: 8/10 - See description below
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

This is a relist: I original sold this TT  a forum member in April however there was a fault with the Power Supply. He returned it to me for cash. The good folk at Kimmel Electronics fixed the Power Supply fault (wiring issue) and I'm listing it again. Please note it doesn't come with the Clear Audio MM cartridge as it was found to be worn out. 

Original for sale thread can be found here: 

I flirted with the idea of getting into vinyl a year ago but due to a combination of system constraints and time-pressure it's something I decided not to explore. 

I will be using a DEQX PreMate Plus for room and speaker correction shortly. This means that in order to experience the speaker and room correction benefits of the DEQX I'll need to rely on a digital signal. While I know I can feed the DEQX the analog signal from the RP8, the fact that it will go through an analogue to digital conversion, before going through the reverse via my DAC leaves me with a little bit of cognitive dissonance. This coupled with three little, inquisitive kids about the house means I've decided to put my vinyl plans on ice. 

This particular RP8 was purchased from Audioconnection via Ebay. I paid $1,800 for it. It comes with the following additions:

-RB808 tone arm
      -TTPSU Power Supply
      -Blue Funk Firm Achromat

The turn table itself is in great condition, except for the acrylic cover. The cover has scratches and swirl marks and would need to be replaced. Ebay tells me you can get a lovely one for about $250.  Unfortunately this unit does not come with factory packaging. 

I have factored in the state of acrylic cover and the lack of packaging in the price. I think it's bit of a bargain, but hey - that's just me! 

Pictures:

• By GoudaK
      Item: Various as per below, full HT breakdown.
      Location: Tingalpa, QLD. Will post at buyers expense through pack & send.
      Price:
      1. 7.0 Dali Ikon MK2 speakers - $2000
      2x Ikon 7
      1x Vokal 2
      4x Ikon 1

Will come with the home made speakers stands as pictured if wanted (spiked bottoms).
      Click for info

2. SVS PB2000 - $900 Sold
      Click for info

3.  Niles SI-1230 - $500
      The SI-1230 is a 12-channel amplifier with 30 watts per channel RMS (80W when bridged) into 8 ohms and 40 watts per channel RMS into 4 ohms.
      Perfect for Atmos or surrounds or multi room audio.
      Click for info

4. Anthem PVA5 - $900 Sold
      Click for Info

5. Rotel RMB 1075 - $600 Sold
      Click for info

6. Integra DHC 80.3 - $500
      This is a 2nd one I own, this one was dedicated to the HT.
      On my other post people were concerned this did not support 4k, this is no problem to get around with a decent HDMI splitter (one to the screen/projector and one to the Integra)

7. Blue Jeans 7.0 LC1 RCA cables - $150
      1m cables

8. Belkin Pure AV PF60 - $250
      Great power conditioner, never let me down. Has delay startup for power amps and both audio and video filters.
      Click for more info

9. Audio rack - $free with purchase
      Home made audio rack, painted matt black with wooden shelves with anti vibration rubber mats. 

10. 120" Oz Theatre Screens Majestic CinemaScope fixed screen - $700
      Can break down for transport.
      Click for info

Item Condition: 8/10, some minor scratches on the amps/preamp from moving in and out of the rack.
      Reason for selling: Moving home and no room for dedicated HT in the new house.
      Extra Info: Auditions welcome, any questions please ask. I will do a deal if someone wants to take the lot or multiple items.
      Photos: