Rtd999

SOLD: Bowers & Wilkins Cm10 S2 Speakers Rosenut

Item: Bowers & Wilkins Cm10 S2 Speakers Rosenut
Price: 3500
Item Condition:used
Reason for selling:upgrade 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
Extra Info:

Pair of Bowers & Wilkins CM10 S2 Speakers. 3 years old. Working perfectly. These speakers sound fantastic. There are a few nicks on one speaker, which I have included in the pictures. Not really noticeable from a few feet.

Grab a bargain.

They are very heavy, so local pickup only please. I have all original accessories, floor spikes etc & manual. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Speakers also advertised elsewhere.

Cash on pickup or PayPal only please.

Thanks

Pictures:

0C76D81F-0A8F-4251-AAC6-91F61E3AD1D7.jpeg

B496F1C7-3A68-4222-B3D0-5165A7AA5930.jpeg

0215F4F3-4A17-4C95-A8A8-088A48318613.jpeg

4AB41E08-82CB-443F-B254-0D8F573B5690.jpeg

7A0446AF-B2D3-4D60-9FE3-9201A0849563.jpeg

Lovely to behold and even better to listen. Reproduces any type of music with ease, grace and also attitude when required. With a decent amplfier and good cable these have a very immersive sound.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DDZIP
      Item: Aaron ATS-4 Mk2
      Price: $450 ono
      Item Condition: Perfect no marks  looked after well
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Credit(Bank Online)
      Extra Info:   Have the original shipping boxes
      Classic Australian Speakers 
      Go loud with little driving  superb sound

Specifications
       4 Driver, 3-Way Floorstanding Design.
      2 x 173mm Bass Drivers .Dual Laminated Cones.
      1 x 136mm Midrange Driver. Dual Laminated Cone.
      1 x 25mm Tear Drop Tweeter. Ferro-Fluid Cooled.
      Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 Watts – 120 Watts RMS.
      Frequency Response: 35Hz – 23kHz ± 3dB.
      Crossover Frequency: 800Hz/5kHz.
      Separate mid-range sub enclosure.
      Polyester Imide voice coil windings.
      Crossover Components: Non-Ageing Components.
      Impedance: 6 ohms (Nominal).
      Sensitivity: 93dB.
      Bi-Wire/Bi-Amplifier Capable: Yes.
      Synthetic Timber Veneer.
      Dimensions(WxHxD): 210 x 920 x 405mm.
      Weight: 18kg each.
      Made & Designed In Australia.

Pictures:

• By Newton12
      Item: Proac Future One Floor-standing speakers
      Price: $2900
      Item Condition:  Good condition.  These have been well cared for.  LHS speaker does have small damage to veneer only at the very bottom of the rear corners (see photos, not noticeable unless up close).  Comes from non-smoking, no pets environment.  All drivers are in mint/as new condition.
      Reason for selling:  Part of a second system that I don't have the time to use
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.

Extra Info: 
      A rare find, as these remarkable speakers don’t often come up for sale.  They were a departure from the usual Proac design, with open baffle and ribbon tweeter.  When new, their RRP here in Australia was $18,999 and $10K USD overseas.  After owning many speakers over the years, I have a distinct preference for the high end Proac sound.  These speakers have been part of a second system, however I rarely get to use even my primary system.  Primary system includes Proac D80’s, which are amazing.  These speakers are the next closest I have heard to them, but it’s time for them to go.  After years of trying out many speakers across brands, I have not come across anything better than these used for even twice the amount of my asking price.   The birdseye maple finish is stunning, and is by far the best finish on any speakers I have seen or owned.  The birdseye looks almost multi dimensional from different angles and in different light.  As with all Proac's, these speakers are built to a very high standard and the sound is exceptional.  Stereophile review here - https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/1000proac/index.html   It is rare to find these in Australia for sale.  For reference, overseas sales are typically in the $5-$6K AUD range

I would encourage local pickup, with a chance to audition, and with payment of your choice.  Bendigo is only 1.5 hours drive from Melbourne.  I currently have them setup with a pair of Red Wine Audio Signature 70 mono-blocks, and they can be auditioned for as long as you wish (in a separate room from rest of the house).  Note that I’m prepared to sell the mono-blocks to the buyer at a very reasonable price if interested.  If not, after the sale I will be looking to sell the mono-blocks for anyone interested.  If local pickup isn’t practical then I’m happy to look at delivery options.

Questions welcomed.  Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

• By Brisbane HiFi
      Item: GoldenEar Triton One
      Price: $7999
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      The Triton One is an evolutionary speaker that builds upon all the advanced technologies that have made the Tritons famous. The sleek 54" tall Triton One represents the highest technology GoldenEar has to offer, including 56 bit DSP engine for the sub section, a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, advanced cabinet design, and much more.
      See here for more information: https://www.goldenear.com/products/triton-series

Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for pictures, condition, and price negotiations.

• By rockpig
      Item: Pair of Martin Logan Ethos electrostatic hybrid speakers like new
      Price: $6,299.00 includes $60 donation to SNA (new price $10,000)
      Item Condition: Like new, perfect with original packaging
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to another set of Martin Logan's so these are no longer needed.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer if shipping is required and you cannot pay in person. NO PAYPAL

Extra Info:
      I upgraded from conventional three way cone Tannoy floor standing speakers to the Ethos Martins and the improvement was astounding!
      Nice seamless delivery of top end thru mid range and down to 375hz which is all handled by the electrostatic panel, and then below 375hz is punched by the 8 inch forward facing active powered cone driven by the internal speaker amplifier and the passive downward facing 8 inch.
      Sound stage appears wider than the speaker placement.
      Very good looking speaker and while they are a reasonable size do not look imposing due to the see through nature of the panels.

Purchased new in box from authorised Brisbane dealer and used for 2 years in non smoking home.
      Perfect condition. Never exposed to direct sunlight.
      8" forward facing bass driver with downward 8" passive.
      Has bass control knob so you can tweak to suit your situation.
      On rubber feet which can be swapped out for spikes included.
      Full data here. https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/ethos

From ML website...
      "An advanced combination of sonic technologies establishing an unprecedented new direction for audiophile design.
      Descended from the renowned CLX speaker, Ethos features advanced XStat electrostatic technology and a proprietary Vojtko crossover delivering the highest sonic standards of efficiency and precision.
      An immensely dynamic PoweredForce woofer and passive radiator duo utilize a 24-bit Vojtko Digital Signal Processing Engine and powerful 200 watt class-D amplifier to generate effortlessly detailed bass down to 34 Hz.

Frequency Response: 34–23,000 Hz ± 3dB
      Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
      Impedance: 4 Ohms, 0.8 @ 20 kHz.
      Compatible with: 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
      Crossover Frequency: 375 Hz High/Mid Frequency Driver 44” x 9.2” (111.8 x 23.4 cm) CLS XStat electrostatic (405 in2/2,616 cm2)
      Low Frequency Drivers: 8” (20.3 cm) 200 watt PoweredForce aluminum cone woofer and poly cone passive radiator.
      Recommended Amplifier Power: 20–500 watts per channel
      Weight: 19 kg per channel
      Dimensions: height 150.7cm width 27.3cm depth 46.3 cm

Can demo
      Pick up and pay cash preferred, but if you require shipping I can arrange for transport via TNT or DHL on my account in original shipping boxes.
      Ask for a quote, not as expensive and you might think.
      For remote purchaser I can provide two SNA members that have met me and will vouch for my honesty if required.
      (both of these guys have heard these speakers at my house)

Pictures:

• By Faraz
      Item: Klipsch Synergy F3 Floor standing speakers
      Price: 450
      Item Condition: Used (good condition)
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

Pictures: