introducing myself

G'day I'm terry, Always been into music,just love listening,watching and mellowing!!!. Over last 45 years i have had brands Bang/Olfusen,Nakamichi,Nad,Pioneer,Harman/Kardan,Onkyo,Yamaha,Rega,Paradigm, Cambridge Audio, allsort's of things. But i now have a system that I'm that almost totally satisfied with. Combining 2 channel with 5.1channel.Consisting of Isotek Aquaris 6 plug EVO3 power conditioner + EVO3sSirius6 plug board and EVO3Premier power cables to all components, Paradigm  Studio series speaker's,Studio 100's Version Five  L+R, Studio CC-590 Center V5,Studio 20 V5 surround's,Studio sub 12 V5 with SoundPath isolation feet.Anthem MCA 50 5 channel Pre amp,Anthem AVM 60 processer ,Oppo 205 Blu Ray player,Pioneer PLX 1000 turntable with mod's.Mod's are KAB fluid damper, FUNK FARM achromat and SoundPath subwoover feet. All 3 mod's all made it jump another level. Combine the 3 It's Friggin awesome,just using $50 ortofon cart till Atlas RCA's burn in.  Have Ortofon 2m Black cart,I haven't used yet. After burn in and new Phono stage will use it.Can't wait .   Still using Rega mini phono stage until can afford something really good.  Interconnect's between MCA and AVM= XLR Van Der Hul The Mountain, The Cliff, and  Chord Shawline.Atlas Navigator RCA's from AVM60 to analog side of OPPO and turntable to phono amp to AVM60. Harmonic Tech "Harmony" main speaker cables,stole them of a mate for $150, chord "Odyssey" center speaker and pretty crappy to the suround's will update when can afford.I also have Patriot Nas drive with just over 1200 CD's ripped to it and counting in FLACK running through Sonos connect to AVM60 operated by Ipad. Anyway a while back i desighned + built a stand out of "80/20" aluminium profile for the MCA 50 it ways 27kg.Bought some spike's of Fleebay as feet and KABOOOOOM it took it to another level 3,4,5,610 times i don't know i was just astounded the separation the the sustain the blah blah blah yu know what i mean people. So then that put me on a Quest.I designed + built  a stand  for my center speaker and TV it' called the Crane, then designed +built a stand for all the components and finally put the spikes that came with studio 100's after 4 or 5 years and I'm seventh heaven its just magic any thing I play vynl, CD, flack, inter net radio through sonos Blu ray IT'S BLOODY INCREDIBLE. I'll post some pic's if any one is interested.PS Is this where i say all this stuff i really don't Know how you do forum stuff. anyway Hello.  PPS I truly know now what great sound is.