Janjuc

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: PRICE DROP: AUDIO-GD NFB-5

Item: Audio-GD NFB-5 DAC, Headphone Amp, Digital PreAmp
Price: $300 including Postage 
Item Condition: Very Good to Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: Purchased ~ 4 years old

Comes with additional Moon Op-amps as extra (never got around to fitting them), as well as standard ones which are currently fitted.

Dual WM8805 chips, USB 24-96, Optical and Coaxial 24-192

Info about DAC / Headphone Amp on Darko Audio site.

Pictures:

NFB-5[1].jpg

NFB-5[2].jpg

NFB-5.JPG.505fedd9c748ca892568e9afb0b845ce.JPG

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
Free Postage

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Plattenspieler
      Item: Meitner MA-1 digital to analog converter
      Price: $2950 + shipping
      Item Condition: Unmarked condition, perfectly working
      Reason for selling: Mola Mola Makua preamp with DAC
      Payment Method: Cash on pickup, paypal (+3%), bank transfer
      Extra Info:

I am selling my Meitner MA-1 (v1) digital to analog converter (DAC). The MA-1 was designed by Ed Meitner and manufactured in Canada. It is Roon-tested. The latest version (v2) of this DAC retails for $10,000! An upgrade from v1 to v2 is possible but certainly not required: v1 already sounds stunning! The MA-1 comes in its original box with all accessories included. The DAC was bought from Pure Music Group in Melbourne. I am happy to ship the DAC in its sturdy original box at buyer's expense and risk. The dimensions of the box are 28.5cm x 58.5cm x 54.5cm. The gross weight is about 11kg.

Pictures:

• By Plattenspieler
      Item: Meitner MA-1 DAC
      Price: $3250 $3000 plus shipping (please contact me by PM if you are interested in this unit)
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: moving to all-in-one solution
      Payment Method: Cash on pickup, paypal (+3%), bank transfer
      Extra Info:

I am selling my Meitner MA-1 DAC. This is version 1 of this DAC. An upgrade to version 2 is possible as far as I know (if interested, please contact puremusicgroup, the original vendor of this DAC). I never felt the necessity to upgrade. The DAC already sounds stunning, very clear, open and transparent. I almost only used it to play back PCM (CD rips) and it excels in this discipline. PCM is internally upsampled to 2xDSD. I played with additional upsampling possibilities in Roon but prefer the raw signal from the MA-1. Meitner DAC's are Roon-tested. The MA-1 has the following inputs: 1x USB, 1x AES/EBU, 2x TOSLINK S/PDIF, 2x COAX S/PDIF. It comes with a remote control, which I never used (nor did the previous owner as far as I can tell). The DAC was designed and manufactured in Canada.

The DAC is unmarked and in perfect condition. I rate it as 9.5/10 only because it is used. I am happy to ship the DAC in its original sturdy box at buyer's expense and risk. The box was already used to ship the DAC from the previous owner in Sydney to Melbourne without problems. The dimensions of the box are 28.5cm x 58.5cm x 54.5cm. The gross weight is about 11kg. Pickup from Williamstown or Carlton is another (preferred) option.

I bought the MA-1 from @PKay on this forum. I link the original ad below, which also contains lots of additional technical info about this DAC. I paid $4000 (or was it $4100?) plus shipping for this DAC less than a year ago. I offer it now at a substantially reduced price.

Pictures:

• By iceman
      Item: Graham Slee SOLO Ultra Linear Diamond Edition headphone amplifier
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling:  I no longer use so selling items for someone else to enjoy
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees or pays as friend and family), bank transfer
      Extra Info: 
      Balance of valvey smoothness with detailed clarity and "effortless" dynamics
      "Always-on" for optimum sound quality
      Ultra low noise - suits IEMs too!
      High-side output current - greater control for "difficult" headphones
      Two inputs - for two sources or "tape loop"
      Headphone impedance-ranging volume control - no gain switches!
      PSU1 linear power supply

HiFi Choice recommended
      https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/headphone-amplifiers/solo-ultra-linear-de-headphone-amplifier.html

Pictures:

• By EdgyGrimDark
      Item: Audio GD R2R11
      Price: 450+PayPal fees
      Item Condition:like new
      Reason for selling:I prefer my other amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Basically new, about 1 month old, good all in one system. decided I want to go in another direction though.
      If you wanna save some time and jumping though hoops with Audio gd, this a good option.

Pictures:

• By krakatana
      Item: E-MU 0404 ADC/DAC USB Audio Interface
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition: Excellent, the marks in the photos are all fingerprints
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Works on Windows 10
      Pictures: