HifiBean

SOLD: FS: Wyred4Sound uLink USB to Spdif Converter

Item:  Wyred4Sound uLink USB to Spdif Converter
Price: 270 + shipping
Item Condition: Used but excellent condition
Reason for selling: Have not had the need to use this one for quite some time
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

- bought from http://www.deephzaudio.com/Wyred 4 sound ulink - Dacs product page.html

- people in Canberra  are welcomed to come and have a look/listen.

Pictures:

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

IMG_1824.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arv
      Item: W4S STP-SE Pre-Amplifier with HT Bypass (Black)
      Price: $1100
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent Condition see Photos
      Reason for selling: Upgrade/ NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (as a friend or +fees), COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Purchased this Pre from @scumbag. Has been an excellent addition to my system and was a real keeper - however I have simplified my setup and moved away from separates.

Lots of great reviews of this unit online and on the forums. Instead of trying to explain the magic myself, refer to the following from previous listing I purchased from:

The unit will come with power lead, remote, manual and double boxed. I also bought a 2nd remote from Deep HZ (brand new & not used). The surface of the original remote had become slightly sticky but completely functional. Both remotes included. Able to ship interstate at buyers expense and risk; rest assured it will be well packed.

Links to some reviews and features from the W4S website:
      http://www.stereotimes.com/amp082912.shtml

FEATURES:
      Input / Output wiring upgraded to Kimber Tcss wire 2nd stage filtering caps (4-22,000uf caps) are upgraded to the Wyred 4 Sound Low ESR "SUPER CAP" designed for power supplies Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) Optical rotary encoder (volume knob) Fully functional remote control 12V DC Trigger input (to automatically activate HT Bypass mode) Two - 12V DC Trigger outputs Home Theater bypass (customizable for any input, also DC Trigger input selected) Balance control Absolute phase control (0°/180°) - an interesting experience - it's amazing how changing the absolute phase effects the sound. Efficient (no heat) Tripple-ripple reduction circuit contains 164,560uF of capacitance Extremely low noise floor Fully balanced input to output Buffered passive/active design Automatically switched in Line Stage (when more volume is needed) Discrete volume control using dale RN55d resistors Unbalanced to Balanced conversion (when RCA input selected and XLR outputs are being used) Idle power consumption = 15w Rugged construction ½” Machined and Anodised front panels 60kohm input impedance 3 sets of gold plated unbalanced (RCA) inputs 2Â sets of gold plated unbalanced (RCA) outputs 2 sets of Neutrik Balanced (XLR) inputs 2 sets of Neutrik Balanced (XLR) outputs Factory Selectable mains 115/230VAC Compact size (17”W x 4”H x 13”D) 22lbs. Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By frednork
      Item: Mad Scientist Black Magic USB Cable 85cm tip to tip
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Very nice cable from the Mad Scientist guys. These sell for $600+ AUD so if looking at one of these save some money. Comes with original box and bag. Will post at cost.

reviews

Mad Scientist Black Magic USB | HFA - The Independent Source for Audio Equipment Reviews
      WWW.HIFI-ADVICE.COM Once again the company issued a newer version of a product that beats the previous incarnation by a sizable margin, no matter if that previous product was already marvelous!  
      REVIEW: Mad Scientist Audio Black Magic USB Cable Cable - paco - Cable Asylum
      WWW.AUDIOASYLUM.COM REVIEW: Mad Scientist Audio Black Magic USB Cable Cable - paco - Cable Asylum  
      Mad Scientist Audio - Black Magic USB Cable - Audio Bacon
      AUDIOBACON.NET Honest reviews of the best audiophile headphones, speakers, amplifiers, preamplifiers, DACs, and cables.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Range of cables to choose from RCAS< USB< HDMI AND XLR
      Price: Various see below
      Item Condition: Generally good to excellent
      Reason for selling: No need- clean up.
      Extra Info:

As per Photos: however they seems to have reordered themselves but most you can read.

1) Monster Balanced RCA 2 metres. $100

2 and 3) Total Dac d1 USB filter  $360 Euros new $400 Aus posted

4) Linn 30cm cable $50

5 and 7 and 10) Monster 1.5 metre component lead $50

6 and 9) Thunder Snake Digital Link Viper factory terminated with lockable Rca plugs similar to WBT heavy duty 75 ohm digital lead $100

8 and 11) Cardas Video Digital 75 ohm cable with cardas plugs $100

12 and 13) Soniclink Aero space technology 150 rca cables  1 metre $150

14) Radio shack rca cable 1 metre $25

15) Monster cable 300 mk11 i metre $50

20) TARA LABS PRISM KLARA Speaker cables 2 metres pair $250

21-22) Osborn SilverLink xlrs a pair sold

Osborn Silverlink is the result of several years of careful experimenting with many different types of cabling and insulation materials. Silverlink is made from pure extruded silver wire which is specially made for Osborn Loudspeakers. It is extruded into one continual length. Many reference cables up to $6,000 per pair were used as comparisons during the selection phase. Neither I, nor any of my customers have yet found an interconnect to match the performance of the Silverlink. Silver Interconnects often suffer from a brittle top end and a restricted bass performance. The sonic purity, transparency, inner detail and soundstage of the Silverlink is extraordinary in both XLR and Single Ended interconnects.." from www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/osborn-speaker-cables .

23)Monster cables xlrs $100

24)Clearer Audio Silverline hdmi i metre $100

25) QED purple UNEX HDMI-  $100

• By getdisdude
      Item: AUDIOLAB M-DAC with Bonus Analysis Plus USB cable
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

This is a fantastic DAC and i've enjoyed it more than i expected to.  I've used it mostly for USB audio which it does amazingly. I've since got a streamer/dac which i'm also happy with, so don't need this anymore. 

I will throw in a bonus Analysis Plus Purple USB cable with the sale.