DamoNg

FS: Rolex GMT 2, 116710BLNR ‘Batman’ Brand New!!!

Nice! Now let’s find a buyer for your watch. As much I love to discuss watches. PM or we start an AP forum! Cheers, Bill

34 minutes ago, Analysis said:

Wow! Talk about scratched! I had a 15300, sold it to buy a PP.

Which PP?

1 minute ago, Analysis said:

Nice! Now let’s find a buyer for your watch. As much I love to discuss watches. PM or we start an AP forum! Cheers, Bill

Bill is right, back a winner people

9F5387BC-9868-4236-97D6-AFE28663AE16.png

33 minutes ago, Analysis said:

Nautilus 5711 white dial!

Niccceeeee!!!!!

On 2/8/2018 at 4:24 PM, Analysis said:

Wow! Talk about scratched! I had a 15300, sold it to buy a PP.

Yep, I wear my watch

Hi Damo, out of curiousity, what is the difference between this BLNR Batman and the normal version? I had a look at the Rolex website and to my untrained eye could not tell the difference!
https://www.rolex.com/watches/gmt-master-ii/m116710blnr-0002.html

No difference, but you can’t simply walk into the store and buy it. It’s so limited that you have to wait 5-7years, even then they’ve recently stop take EOI altogether. They only sell them to their most loyal clients.

No difference, but you can’t simply walk into the store and buy it. It’s so limited that you have to wait 5-7years, even then they’ve recently stop take EOI altogether. They only sell them to their most loyal clients.

Hate to say it but even the loyal customer's won't jump the queue anymore...unless your Roger Federer and the like. Production has been halted to the point of snails pace on very popular models.

Try getting a Daytona or skydweller in stainless Steel versions. You get politely laughed at...I should know because I asked and got that response.

Keep the watch DamoNg, the speakers you want are actually more readily available unlike the watch lol.

I'm still so tempted....

If you are in the market for one it's almost a no brainer.

Even the big boutique like Hourglass could only manage a few pieces per year, so the demand is phenomenal. I’ve spent over $200k at Hourglass Sydney over the year and still got told to bugger off and go elsewhere. This problem is not just Australia but worldwide in general, and yes even in the States.
Roger Federer wore a stainless blue face SkyDweller during the AO. That model is virtually unobtainable and you’d need to be as lucky as Federer to be ‘invite’ to buy one.

federer could buy the company if he wanted to.
he is given watches.
Yes very true...during the AO he wore practically every watch that is unavailable. I highly doubt that he purchased them.

Buying Rolex outright might be a little difficult as it is a registered "charity".

All in all clever marketing on Rolex's behalf really.

yep, all part of his endorsement package.

all has to do is to continually wipe his brow, adjust his hair, and make sure

the watch is in steady view when he is holding up the trophy. :cool:

It to mention his missus, my gosh those rainbow diamonds yatchmaster.

Federer gives priceless publicity to Rolex. It is an aspirational brand of a product which is basically no longer necessary. Most of my non WIS friends roll their eyes when I start talking about watches. But they all know that Rolex are sought after and respected. I wish I could afford one.

Mateeee save the Batman for me!!

Surely I have something to trade.... :angel: haha

Haha, never fear whenever you need Batman you know what to do...
822042daa0e97e8ce6229c38ce496232.jpg