FS: Rolex GMT 2, 116710BLNR ‘Batman’ Brand New!!!

DamoNg

Item:Brand New Rolex GMT 2 1167BLNR ‘Batman’
Price: $15,900 firm
Item Condition: Brand New 28/1/18 stamped
Reason for selling: TAD
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: If you’re looking at this you probably already knows this is an extremely hard to get Rolex model.  Even cashed up buyer walk into Rolex AD and still can’t obtain this particular model.  Current waiting time is 5 years and Rolex are no longer taking waiting list.

Only days old and I’ve yet to take the stickers out.

Only selling to raise fund for more Audio gears.

I’m giving our SNA members first opportunity to buy this before it will be list on Chrono24.

Donate to Stereonet once sold.

Pictures:

07D30111-17D7-4308-B869-FB0B3B9679FC.png

CDFFD6AA-B211-4D08-B0D4-95E2F6B6513A.jpeg

EB89DADB-8B66-4CAE-9620-53ECC649D8B0.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Stunning watch DamoNg, had the chance to get one last year went the sub tt in a split decision. Get in quick people because the wait list is ridiculous. Especially with the factory stickers still in place.

Good luck with the sale [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Hertzgeek said:

Stunning watch DamoNg, had the chance to get one last year went the sub tt in a split decision. Get in quick people because the wait list is ridiculous. Especially with the factory stickers still in place.

Good luck with the sale emoji106.png

Good decision, the tt sub is absolutely stunning! Loved mine.

6B3AD0FD-C0CE-4A67-B47A-B2D541736825.jpeg

Yes lovely watch...looks like the black TT...I was lucky to find the bluesy in stock. But I do love the Batman...stunning. The black& blue bezel very distinct.

Someone please buy this...getting tempted to get it over the Sonus Faber upgrade I'm wanting.

I've had my AP Royal Oak for 10 years now and still smile when I look at it, even all scratched up as I wear it all day, everyday.
I hope I can say that about any of the audio gear I own one day.
Keep the watch.

I’ve owned and collected many many watches, mainly Rolex, AP, Panerai and Patek Philippe. But as recent as a couple years ago, I discovered a world of Audiophile which make me just as happy as collecting watches. But don’t worry, I still buy more watches than I’m buying Audio gear!
  • Like 1

I've had my AP Royal Oak for 10 years now and still smile when I look at it, even all scratched up as I wear it all day, everyday.
I hope I can say that about any of the audio gear I own one day.
Keep the watch.

Here’s my AP!

360ae75c7a59c62ec817154b7a519552.jpg

• Like 1

I don't have a collection, I have one watch only - my favourite watch of all time. I wear it from when I wake to when I go to sleep. Yeah, it's banged up, because it's used and doesn't sit in a winder all day. I wear it. That's what watches are for. One day I might get it serviced, and buffed. And then, I'll go scratch it all over again.IMG_5364.jpg

Edited by G_goodwin
  • Like 1