• Similar Content

• By petersv
      Item: Sony Bravia 75" inch 4K HDR TV (x8500d) - 2016 model 
      Price: $3500.00
      Item Condition: excellent condition.
      Reason for selling: need to downsize
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (+3%), Bank transfer
      Extra Info:

Massive 75 inch Sony Bravia X8500D 4K HDR TV, 2016 year model sold in stored up until September 2017.   Official product information page here: * http://www.sony.com.au/electronics/televisions/x8500d-series   First and only owner - in excellent condition, suit new buyer, bought from JB Hifi Mt Gravatt in December 2016 and comes with an extended warranty for 5 years from purchase date.    This model has the exact same panel as this year's 2017, 75 inch model - X8500E - which is currently in stores, so if you want to see what the amazing image quality is like, you can quickly have a look at JB Hifi, Harvey Norman etc straight away to see, or can arrange inspection for serious buyers to inspet.   Outstanding image quality, however TV is currently too large for our space and will be replaced by a smaller panel.   Original RRP $6995.00, grab a steal !   Pickup only, location Cleveland, QLD, 4163.

Pictures:

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Panasonic 65" Plasma Display TH-65VX100W
      Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW
      Price: $799
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal
      Extra Info:
      First things, first - this is Full HD plasma display, not a television in the conventional sense. There is no built-in tuner and there are no speakers but don’t let that discourage you.
      What have here is Full HD 1080p plasma with exceptional picture quality and lots of settings to tweak. Think professional display monitor. Spend a little time getting the calibration dialed-in and it still looks absolutely stunning and satisfying to watch.
      To make it really shine you are going to want to connect it to a decent source like the 2nd hand Oppo BDP95 Blu-Ray Player ($599) we have it hooked up to in the showroom PLUS your AV Receiver/Speaker combo to manage sound.
      It’s a decent sized thing too and (very) solid, measuring 1,554mm wide, 924mm tall and 94mm deep. You can be wall mounted or use it with the desktop stand.
      With the stand it weights little over 70kgs. When new in 2010 they were $13,749
      Ports & interfaces:
      Audio L/R in
      Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr)
      HDMI = 4
      PC RGB = 1
      RS-232 port - 1
      Freight: Freight is not included in the price of this item and is POA. We are happy to ship anywhere in Australia but this is a heavy Item and we will need to get a price to transport to your location. 
      Pictures:

• By terminator
      Item: Panasonic Microsystem SA-PMX100B  (with remote)
      Price: $425
      Item Condition: Used but rarely used, not a single mark, dint or scratch. 
      Reason for selling: Need the money, I have a bigger onkyo amp + spealers, sonos etc. so dont really need this anymore.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal 
      Extra Info: i joined this forum to sell you this, to find it a good home. Also I can now learn few things off the forum. 
      This thing really sounds awesome, read the reviews online. 5 star from most people. The spotify functionality is great, unlike sonos, the spotify app directly talks to this stereo so you can use your familiar spotify app.
      You can pair this to other panasonic "ALLPLAY" speakers so you get a multiroom setup. 
      The panasonic app for android is easy to use to configure wifi connection etc

Pictures:

• By hemo cave
      This is an Amazing Projector , i bought it after seeing a demo of it in my Man cave and fell in love , but iam going to try the Laser one soon or the JVC X7000 or X9000  
      So someone is going to get a good price , this comes with everything as is on the box , nothing has been touched or opened , comes with warranty which could be transferred 

i will upload pics of the box soon , 

The shop price ( or lowest i found ) is $4800 , but iam just asking for $4450 

Thank you 
    • By Brazzwald
      Hi all,
      I used to be a frequent reader of this forum, but alas life has a habit of getting in the way to find the time.
      Anyway, I'm thinking of upgrading my system at home and getting an amp which has a few more of the mod cons, like HDMI. So gauging if there's any interest out there for my 7.1ch SA-XR55 Panasonic Digital Amplifier, with Dual Amp and Bi-amp, 2 optical and 2 coax digital audio inputs.
      It's had an easy life since I bought it new. Remote is in great condition and I still have the manual for it.
      I'd love to keep it, but I don't have the room or stereo set up (yet) to intergrate it into. Can be auditioned working, currently drives Dali Concept 6's and Dali Concept Centre, as well as other not-so-good surround speakers and sub. PM if interested.
      Cheers
      Brazzwald