Trance and House currently spinning

It would seem (unless my search was not exhaustive) that we are lacking a Trance and House Currently Spinning thread . . . Not any longer . . . Here we go . . .

Please share what you’ve got playing on your TT, CD, or Streamer . . . Cheers.

• Like 3

Ok, so here goes . . . There’s a great compilation known as “Poolside” with a different city for each version . . . I’m currently listening to the “Mexico Poolside” tunes via Tidal.

F9C9C517-23D4-4344-95CB-F0F8468289DD.jpeg.b74c4312a5545ed935dc92f967f93896.jpeg

Edited by barn door
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, barn door said:

It would seem (unless my search was not exhaustive) that we are lacking a Trance and House Currently Spinning thread

Generally we use this thread as it encompasses all electronic based music;

That said I certainly don't object to a more specific thread... but just trance and house? :D

JSmith :ninja:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JSmith said:

That said I certainly don't object to a more specific thread... but just trance and house? :D

JSmith :ninja:

Thanks for the feedback and tip JSmith :-) 

I did notice that thread, however was a little broad for my specific tastes, so thought I’d create a more specific one. See how we go.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, barn door said:

These guys need no introduction . . . But for those who may not know, the Above & Beyond Group Therapy sessions are legendary. Now listening to the 2017 retrospective.fa17be2db2d8805989c4c003aa5fcea0.jpg3fedb1323c20878bf5a20ff06f2ef684.jpg

Just so others can share what you are enjoying;

:ninja:

JSmith

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 10:51 PM, barn door said:

It would seem (unless my search was not exhaustive) that we are lacking a Trance and House Currently Spinning thread . . . Not any longer . . . Here we go . . .

Please share what you’ve got playing on your TT, CD, or Streamer . . . Cheers.

I have been posting in the electronic music thread... assuming it also covers all genres of house - deep house, progressive house, hard house or even trance etc.  

On 2/2/2018 at 10:55 PM, JSmith said:

Maybe we can also have a Drum and Bass thread?

• 2 weeks later...

John 00 Fleming's new "J00F Editions" album is currently on pre-order on Beatport. Looking at the track-listing, it's magnificent. Anything he or his record label Joof Recordings touches is pure underground trancy gold.

Never was a fan of the commercial stuff.

https://www.beatport.com/release/joof-editions-vol-4/2217333

• Like 1

Apart from that, I've been listening to a lot lately, but have absolutely thrashed The Digital Blonde's album, The Witches. Incredible, seriously complex, starting with some deep trance pushing gorgeously melodic bass-lines and grooves (listen to Avion below for a ripper bassline and overall track), ramping up to Full-On, acidic Psy by the end. Look out for tracks 'Aliens Attack' & especially 'Wishmaster', my personal favourite.

Highly recommended if you like it hard. The album is also masterfully engineered, if you can get a WAV or FLAC version, but even the 320kbps sounds seriously clean at loud levels.  

• 4 weeks later...

Renaissance The Mix Collection Part 4

Been many years since I listened to this compilation.  I was a massive fan of all the Renaissance releases, and a lot of them were mixed by Dave Seaman. 

https://www.discogs.com/Dave-Seaman-And-Ian-Ossia-Renaissance-The-Mix-Collection-Part-4/release/2041812

5BAE22D4-1D66-4F6D-9ABC-1BFB4AF33432.jpeg.b7144fb696387a9df5a338d5d4cc3ca6.jpeg

• Like 1