kwtools

FS: Record Rack custom made

Item: Record Rack (two units) custom made
Price: see below for individual prices.
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: number of records has out grown current storage.
Payment Method: bank transfer and COD upon pick up.
Extra Info:

I wasn’t happy after sometime with the flimsy Ikea Kallax rack and ended up designed and made these rock solid racks out of Birch Ply.  There are two racks for sale as you can see from the photos. The lower one being three tier and the top is a single tier securely stacked on top (please see photos) which makes a full 4 tier rack storing 2450 vinyls. I prefer to sell both as a complete rack but happy to sell either.

Sizes:

Both racks stacked up…………….1800mm high;  1460mm wide;  450mm depth.

Single tier rack………………………………450mm high;  1460mm wide;  450mm depth.

Features:

1.       Simple rock solid design with Birch Ply beauty.

2.       Save space compared to most in the market.

3.       Records are practically angled to facilitate easy searching and easy access from top to bottom tiers.

4.       Can easily increase up to 40% more storage of current size. 3 tier up to 2900 records and single tier up to 480 making a total of 3380 records.

It’s been dismantled for ease of transportation. Pick up only, due to the size and weight of these racks but I am happy to post if there is a way.

Price (please refer to photos):

1.       Bottom 3 tier rack maximum storage a total of 2050 vinyls in mixture of thick and standard type covers selling for………….………………………$230

2.       Top single rack can store 340 vinyls in mixture of thick and standard type covers selling for………………………$80

I am happy to sell both for

I wasn’t happy after sometime with the flimsy Ikea Kallax rack and ended up designed and made these rock solid racks out of Birch Ply.  There are two racks for sale as you can see from the photos. The lower one being three tier and the top single tier which can be securely stacked on top (please see photos) which makes a full 4 tier rack storing 2450 vinyls. I prefer to sell both as a complete rack but happy to sell either.

Sizes:

Both racks stacked up…………….1800mm high;  1460mm wide;  450mm depth.

Single tier rack………………………………450mm high;  1460mm wide;  450mm depth.

Features:

1.       Simple rock solid design with Birch Ply beauty.

2.       Save space compared to most in the market.

3.       Records are practically angled to facilitate easy searching and easy access from top to bottom tiers.

4.       Can easily increase up to 40% more storage of current size. 3 tier up to 2900 records and single tier up to 480 making a total of 3380 records.

It’s been dismantled for ease of transportation. Pick up only, due to the size and weight of these racks but I am happy to post if there is a way.

Price (please refer to photos):

1.       Bottom 3 tier rack maximum storage a total of 2050 vinyls in mixture of thick and standard type covers selling for………….………………………$230

2.       Top single rack can store 340 vinyls in mixture of thick and standard type covers selling for………………………$80

I am happy to sell both for $270.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Pictures:

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

Thanks.

I have just completed the 5 tier this afternoon and just as nice.