SOLD: *SOLD* GRAHAM SLEE SOLO Headphone amplifier

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Graham Slee SOLO headphone amplifier
Price: *SOLD*
Item Condition: 8/10 - one very slight mark on the face and one very slight mark on the body. Also the case doesn't sit completely flush against the back plane (this is pictured.) but doesn't affect the sound at all.
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup or post - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees or pays as friend and family)
Extra Info: Plain looking but not plain sounding headphone amp that matches the impedance of any headphone it drives. A quote from the https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/headphone-amplifiers/solo-srgii-headphone-amplifier.html

" Output impedance cannot therefore be a fixed value that suits all headphones. But, by sensing the headphone current, extra power can be delivered to the headphone to cover for impedance dips, and less power for impedance peaks - thus making for a smoother sound. "

Drives my Hifiman HE-300, HE-4XX and BeyerdynamicT90 perfectly. No longer needed as I predominately listen to my 2 channel set up now and they are wasted on gaming. Looking to raise funds for two, 2 channel purchases I would like to make. Happy to have people bring headphones and audition in Canberra.

Pictures:
5a704c23499da_GrahamSlee.JPG.a6bfe94b2a58421673525bfb7eee793e.JPG
5a704c28180df_Grahamslee2.JPG.d6617dc448cfd9f9d2cb8f1f1364ec44.JPG
5a704c2d2cbc3_Grahamslee3.JPG.7b92a5a3fe5857ad5cdf5d5569f091eb.JPG

Edited by Mungbean66

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure Dan.

From what I was told, the original owner (the guy before me) had the SOLO and upgraded to the UL and at the same time asked Graham Slee for a case for his old headphone amplifier PCB.

I can open it up and take a photo if that helps you.