Sign in to follow this  
Marsy

SOLD: FS: Audiolab 8200MB Monoblock Amplifiers

Item: Audiolab 8200MB Monoblock Amplifiers
Price: $2000 ono
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: It all has to go
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Purchased within the last year. Perfect working order. They didn't come with pins for the XLR inputs so there is a set of Cardas pins included if you want to use RCAs. I'm selling the entire system for now due to necessity so there will also be a set of Vivid Audio V1.5s, an Audiolab MDAC, and a Shanling CD3000 listed. I don't have the boxes for these so local pickup is preferred. Specs below.

Pictures:

_DSC3381.JPG

_DSC3382.JPG

_DSC3383.JPG

_DSC3384.JPG

Amp Specs.PNG

Pm sent with intention to buy

Replied - still available at this stage.

Hi Marsy 

These are nearly identical internally to the Tag McLaren  250MR  Monoblock Amplifiers

They   sold   to   IAG and   then they    relaunched the Audiolab  name 

A great buy in my opinion 

GLWTS

Edited by david j

Hello

Do they have XLR connection??, if you have "RCA Pins", what are they running off at the moment??

David

@daveyonthecoast They do have XLR inputs. That's what I'm currently using. The pins bridge the XLR inputs if you use the RCA inputs.

Hello Friend I,m in the market, for a pair of transistor mono blocks, although, my speakers, are efficient, I like a amp that will me balls, in the "bass", as my main music is "rock", from the seventies, I still like to listen to "rock-jazz" i.e "Weather Report", and "Male Vocals", with upright bass, thats sounds deep!!, although my speakers, are rated as 98db, I have used a tube amp rated at 45 wpc, I have been disappointed, as the sound has been soft and "mushy"!!

I'm very much interested in your mono blocks, whats your thoughts??

Can you get back to me, before the are sold!!

Many Thanks

David

Looks to be a fantastic buy from a very highly respected brand!

@daveyonthecoast I too like a bit of rock and male vocals. I never found the amps lacking and my speakers weren't near as efficient as yours. Whilst everyone has their own preferences, I do think they'd suit your purpose.

Price drop to $1900 ono.

Provisionally sold. To be updated in due course.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LachlanJM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hurstville Grove 2220 State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:  Onkyo's flagship amplifier. Excellent condition, 3 years old. Selling because of an upgrade. Pickup only as I can't find the box anymore.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Masseey
      Item:Musical Fidelity M6 500i
      Price Range: depending on condition
      Item Condition: New or demo
      Extra Info: looking for
      Musical Fidelity M6 500i integrated amplifier

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Masseey
      Hi Guys

What will be the best power amplifier /integrated amplifier to choose in the musical fidelity between $5000 - $7000?

Does pre-pro has advantage over MF integrated?

Thanks in advance

Is new series of MF is going to be coming soon?

• By Gregory13
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roselands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Looking for funds to upgrade Further information: Purchased 1 year ago from Addicted to Audio. 1st and only owner. Best way to describe the condition is I can pack it back up in the original box and and sell it as brand new, it's that perfect. The photos can be deceiving but it's just the dust that makes it appear as dirty or with marks. It has been paired with a Schiit Yggdrasil Amplifier. At this price point, I am yet to find a better headphone amplifier, and believe me, I've tried lots of them. It comes with all the original paperwork, the original box and the original power cable which is still brand new (I used another power cable). This is an incredible headphone amplifier and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed, not to mention that this amp is very rarely listed privately and for a good price. I am open to reasonable offers but please, no low balls. If any more information is required please send me a message, I usually respond very quickly. Thank you. 
      Photos: 
    • By heathygeorge
      I've inherited a pair of Jamo 707i floor standing speakers (in black).
      I'm looking for a second hand amplifier that will handle them, from what I understand they're a little power hungry!
      Details below from Hifi Review:
      "Parameters specifications module of input impedance are quite loyal load for the amplifier: average is 8.6 Ohm, nominal impedance is 3.5 Ohm, standard deviation is +/-3,2 Ohm, maximum is (2 kHz) 16 Om. The setting's frequency of the resonator is 55 Hz. Rated power is 200 W, a valid short-term exposure is to 280 watts. The average sensitivity in the range of 100 Hz - 20 kHz, according to our estimates is very decent - 89 dB."

Trying to understand what will handle them.
      And that might cost around the $500 range (second hand).

Yamaha A-S501?
      Yamaha A-S701?
      Also saw a NAD 7600 in the classifieds here which looks to be an absolute beast?

Hope I followed the rules with this post!
      Thank you audio gods, I am not yet worthy.