WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Krell KAS

Guest yamaha_man

Guest yamaha_man

Item: Krell KAS monoblocks (100kg each)

Item condition description: performance as expected from such amplifiers. Effortless power, ultimate control and never ending headroom.
Price and price conditions: $21000
Reason for sale: Stupidity.
Extra info: Have just been serviced and recapped at considerable expense.
These units are still considered to be one of the best high-end amplifiers ever built in the history of high-end audio.
These are as rare as rocking horse
Original remote control is included.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/krell-krc-hr-preamplifier-audio-standard-power-amplifier-audio-standard-power-amplifier

post-50522-0-10318600-1463648162_thumb.j

post-50522-0-66941300-1463648174_thumb.j

IMG_5245.JPG

IMG_5246.JPG

IMG_5244.JPG

Edited by yamaha_man

I've heard these on 40 amp circuits drive a pair of Duntech Sovereigns. The control was unbelievable. I had just walked into the room and a trombone player gave a blast. Nearly knocked me off my feet.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Guest yamaha_man

With the cooler months not so far away these have your audio and heating needs solved! 

MASSIVE Vu meters........ mmmm mmmm

Guest yamaha_man

Here they are in action! Worth listening until at least the 2.45 minute mark. ????

Edited by yamaha_man

Rooster rock hey :lol: That said I was both terrified and mesmerised by KISS when I was introduced to them in primary school. One of the older kids had a Gene Simmons doll I tried to steal and I had the snot beaten outta me as a consequence lol.

• 3 months later...

This is indeed an incredible amplifier, my brother has the same one purchased on the 2nd hand market. I have the FBP300 and I love it! It is true that recapping at the 10 yr mark is expensive and the heat fins can be dangerous; I cut myself on them every now and then and needed stitches the last time I moved.  Your FBP600 will prove to be very popular on the open market and the buyer will come prepared.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yamaha_man
39 minutes ago, unclemack said:

Played it. Sounds like my iPad.

Hope you liked it, it’s all you will ever be getting from them. ??

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...