Sign in to follow this  
Tylerhk

SOLD: FS: Onkyo DP-X1

Item: Onkyo DP-X1
Price: 480 + shipping
Item Condition: Great condition
Reason for selling: Replaced it with Granbeat to reduce the number of devices I got... 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only (Paypal and COD service charges to be paid by buyer)
Extra Info: Really like this DAP especially for its 2.5mm output power. I like it so much that I replace it with Granbeat (the DAP+phone model) such that I have no excuse not bringing it.

Pictures:

IMG_2716.JPG

Hello  can you please let me know if this item is still available if so is the the price fixed or negotiable as I interested please         please let me know.

Ken

Edited by Kenvic

@Kenvic It may be best to remove your email from a public post and/or use the PM system?

JSmith :ninja:

Edited by JSmith

Hows about four fifty cash in your account you pay freight 12 bucks. I Got the dough ready to go. How old is it? I've heard good reports on this.

Cheers Phill.

Ballarat.

Can you reply to my offer please.

Phill.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Essence
      Price: $400 Item Condition: Excellent but with nick left hand corner (see pictures) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Extra Info: included 2x200gb Sandisk Ultra microsd cards, charging cable, Dignis leather case. Original owner bought from Tivoli HiFi.

Photos: 

• By o2so
      Price: $199 Item Condition: New, purchased in mid February 2020 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Petersham State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), EFT, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 

This little Android based audio player represents huge value for money for a portable solution which will drive any headphone. 

I had initially purchased the 5 times more expensive Astell & Kern Norma SR15, only to find out that it would not drive my MrSpeaker Aeon at high volume due to its amplifier being severely current limited (by the way, all the A&K players have this issue, including the Kahn ). 

A bit of research and spec reading ( see here: https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/balanced-vs-unbalanced-head-amp-out-power-vs-distortion.11292/   ) pointed me to this player, which despite being cheap has an amplifier which produces much more current than any A&K player and sounds great. 

Being android based, it will also run Tidal and Spotify, including offline content. 

It has two slots for micro SD cards, 64Gb internal storage and it reads all high res formats up to DSD. 

It has single ended and balanced outputs and Bluetooth APTX too. 

Finally, it comes with two cases (silicon and leather), all papers, box and receipt. Being one month old it has almost a full warranty left. 

Not a single mark on it. 

Photos: 

• By Klaus220
      Price: $100 Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Don't use it at all, want to get rid of it Further information: 
       RRP of this DAP is 599 (From Minidisc or Addicted to Audio).
      It is in good condition (just some scratches on the top of the DAP)
      It comes with leather case, box and Hifiman re100 (included bundle IEM)
      If you want me to post it I can at your cost (Express).
      thank you.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item: Sony wm1a
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: I prefer sp1000
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Just bought it on Friday but I prefer SP1000. I am not making any money by selling, therefore price is fixed.
      Please feel free to demo it.
      I prefer to sell it in person only so that you can demo it, and test it before you make a purchase.

comes with:

Sony WM1A Digital Audio Player (RRP $1349)

2 cases

charging cable

original box

please send me a message if you are interested. 

Thank you.

• By Gabehcuod
      Item: FiiO X5 III Digital Audio Player with FiiO A5 portable Amplifier, FiiO L17 cable and a 128gb Scandisk SDCard
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: 8/10 - Everything like new except the DAP which has some scratches near SD Pin Slot. Not Visible with case
      Reason for selling: Upgraded Portable Setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Will Ship for $10