gemini07

SOLD: FS: Exposure 2010S integrated amp

Item: Exposure 2010S integrated amp
Price: $599 firm (RRP was US $1250)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Too many amps
Payment Method: As agreed.
Extra Info: Price includes original box, packaging, remote and brochure. All in very good condition.

Reviews:

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/1105exposure/index.html

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/exposure-2010s-276195/review

Specifications include:

Power output - 2 x 75W @8Ohms

THD  - 0.05%

SNR - >100dB

Preamp output (suitable for home theatre bypass)

Power requirement  - 220 - 240W

Weight = 7kg / packed = 9kg

Dimensions = 440 x 310 x 90mm

Pictures: (apologies for poor lighting)

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Edited by gemini07
Photo adjust

how old is the amp

10 hours ago, wen said:

how old is the amp

Not sure to be precise - possibly 6 - 8 years?

I bought it two weeks ago via Gumtree from someone who was also selling his Exposure CD player and a number of other bits of hi fi. He has a roomful of gear and needs to cut down. I believe he was the second owner.

My intent was to use the Exposure in my bedroom for low level listening, but I also have a vintage Pioneer amp and can't justify keeping both. As the Exposure is a lot more modern it makes sense to sell that one.

Would love to buy it, working out how to amass funds

funds a increasing slowly, is it still for sale, have you tried it with your mission 770 speakers? 

Hi 

The Exposure sounds sweet, with deep bass and broad soundstage with the Missions - a good match. I also used it a for a short while with my Proac Super extended Bass Tablettes - very nice.

Please PM me if you want to discuss possible buying.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OldSchool1
      Item: Rega Elicit Amplifier
      Price: 1100
      Item Condition: good
      Payment Method: Pickup or shipping at your cost
      Extra Info:
      Here for sale is the Rega Elicit Amplifier. Rated at 82 watts per channel but it appears that it is more powerful than that, as it drives my Sonus Faber Electa Amator I easily. The sound is sweet and clear. I still remember the day when I bought the speakers last year. I brought this amplifier and the Rega cables to the previous owner of the speakers – we stayed until 12am enjoying music in the 30m2 room.

Please note that Input 1 and the internal phono stage are not working, as was told by the previous owner. I only use it with DAC so it is not an issue for me. Anyway, price is lowered for this consideration. Item comes with a remote control. Asking $1100 for a quick sale. Pickup at North Melbourne or shipping at your cost. Txt me after business hours 0430 420 719

Pictures:

• By CustomHT
      Item: Yamaha MusicCast Expand Kit Featuring WXA-50 Amplifier + Pair of NS-IC600 In-Ceiling Speakers
      Price: $500 Delivered - Priced for quick sale, Well below cost.
      Item Condition: New
      Reason for selling: No Longer Selling Yamaha, Clearing Remaining Items
      Payment Method: Pickup - Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer

• By Alan Edwards
      Item: Krell S300i Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $1650 NOW: $1,350
      Item Condition: Excellent condition
      Reason for selling: Downsizing my system
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
      Extra Info:
      Price firm. Perfect condition. Happy to arrange shipping at cost, but I expect it will be about $50 given the substantial weight.

A Musical Powerhouse with Delicacy and Finesse: A Massive Transformer and Ratings of 150Wpc into 8 Ohms, 300Wpc into 4 Ohms.

Winner of The Absolute Sound's Editors' Choice Award, the S-300i employs a Class-A, fully balanced Krell Current Mode Preamplifier section.

I have used this amplifier to drive my Martin Logan Montis electrostatic speakers and my Sonus Fabers and it is easily the best amp I've used with both of those, very different, speakers. Sadly with kids and life I rarely get to enjoy my music and so this amp has hardly been used for some years. Have now sold the Martin Logans as I downsize and move to a more modest system.

It is a used amplifier but in excellent cosmetic and operating condition. It comes complete with the very sturdy remote control. I do not have the original boxes however I can pack this amplifier very carefully for shipping if required for an interstate buyer.

Dimensions: 43cm (w) x 43 cm (d) x 9cm (h)

Pictures:

• By Roland P.
      Item: Crown CTs 600 power amplifier
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs
      Payment Method: Cash at pickup
      Extra Info: This is a 2-channel power amplifier housed in a 2-space rackmount frame, offering power levels and features meant to serve fixed installation sound applications. This amplifier is notable for a completely independent array of switches and indicators for each channel, including high and low impedance operation, input sensitivity, high pass filters, and an advanced level of well-designed overload protection circuitry. This unit includes a PIP-LITE module for networked controlling via either HiQnet and System Architect or TCP/IQ and IQwic.

Here are some specs:
      High-power, 2-channel, 2U rackmount amplifier for installed sound applications Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability Switching power supply lowers overall amplifier weight Selectable "Constant-Voltage" or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation Independently selectable Input Sensitivity switching per channel Rear panel Programmable Input Processor (PIP2) connector accepts accessory expansion modules for specific custom installation requirements Thermal Level Control (TLC) circuitry protects amplifier from overheating; engages input compressor, dynamically reducing input gain when individual channels overheat Junction Temperature Simulation (JTS) quick-activation circuitry limits drive level of output devices to tolerable range if excess power is required; protects output transistors without shutting down channel Continuously variable fan cooling; venting with front-to-rear forced airflow Removable balanced terminal block input connectors with "Y" switch Switchable high pass filter per channel, eliminates step down transformer saturation in distributed systems Complete array of front panel function and warning indicator LEDs for each channel Complete array of rear panel function and filter switches Power on indicator flashes when AC mains are under or over voltage Advanced protection circuitry covers shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, high frequency overloads, voltage fluctuation and internal faults.  
      Audition can be organised in Newport, VIC, 3015.

• By sillygogo1
      Item: Rotel RB1552 mkii stereo amp
      Price: 800.. Price reduced
      Item Condition:like new 
      Reason for selling:need funds 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash and COD Only
      Extra Info:
      2x 120watts per channel at 8ohms.
      Second owner, minimal use for less than one month while waiting for the new marantz. 7.1.2 atmos ht setup driving the fronts. Very good conditions. 

https://www.rotel.com.au/products/rb-1552-mk-ii
      Pictures: