Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Tony ray

Stan currently watching

Recommended Posts

Just finished watching Romper Stomper, Loved it , great to watch aussie shows for a change, the soundtrack and filming are also very good. Never knew Melbourne could look so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was OK.

Kinda predictable for me.

Watched Searching for Sugarman the other day.

Never knew all that disappearing without a trace stuff about Rodriguez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Da Ali G show, Remixed. Fark he is funny, Cannot believe he only done 18 episodes. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2018 at 3:35 PM, Tony ray said:

Da Ali G show

I'm looking forward to his new series  on Stan "Who is America" supposedly starting today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 14/07/2018 at 6:40 PM, turnthetable said:

I'm looking forward to his new series  on Stan "Who is America"

God that was awful. Think Borat with 4 different characters.

 

At least 2 of the characters are heavily made up and I find it impossible to believe they thought it was a serious interview with a genuine person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it was very odd .  Fecal art and pullin hairs from you map of Tassie to say the least.

But that said I cant stop watching him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished “Just Another Immigrant”, bloody good laugh.

 

Kind of an exaggerated doco about  English/Sri-Lankan comedian Romesh Ranganathan trying to get himself known in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching episode 2 of Who is America. Are these people really getting fooled. Dick Cheney , Ted Koppel

If they are its almost unbelieveable.

Cant stop watching it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 17/07/2018 at 7:34 PM, thathifiguy said:

Just finished “Just Another Immigrant”, bloody good laugh.

Especially loved Uncle Rags 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New series of Better Call Saul on 7th August:hyper:

Edited by turnthetable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get shorty the series. Loving it. So much better than the movie though its a lot different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy Moore to sue Sasha Borat Cohen for 95 million saying he was duped for appearing on who is America.

I cannot believe these idiots fell for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Enjoying AP Bio, I find it pretty funny but people who know me think I'm easily amused (and shallow)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“DICE” god I’ve missed the Dice Man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billions.

 

Just binged through 3 seasons in the last 2 months. Almost near Sopranos standards in my opinion. Excellent soundtrack and use of music as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enikoy said:

Billions.

 

Just binged through 3 seasons in the last 2 months. Almost near Sopranos standards in my opinion. Excellent soundtrack and use of music as well.

 

One of my favourite shows over the last few years and looking forward to season 4 starting next month.

 

Cheers,

 

Keith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Desus & Mero, cracks me up. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched ep1, loved their take on Green Book :ninja: 😀

 

Now on the watch list

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True history of the Kelly gang has dropped on Stan today for any one that is interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tony ray said:

True history of the Kelly gang has dropped on Stan today for any one that is interested.

Watched about an hour and twenty minutes of this rubbish and that’s 80 minutes I’ll never get back! 😳 If you like watching violence inflicted on people and animals just for the sake of it, along with filthy language and just for the sake of using that too, as well as watching bloody cross-dressing bush rangers all frocked up and running around the Australian bush shooting police and soldiers............well, you’re probably gunna love this!😄

Sorry about the spoilers.

 

Cheers Keith

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Watched about an hour and twenty minutes of this rubbish and that’s 80 minutes I’ll never get back! 😳 If you like watching violence inflicted on people and animals just for the sake of it, along with filthy language and just for the sake of using that too, as well as watching bloody cross-dressing bush rangers all frocked up and running around the Australian bush shooting police and soldiers............well, you’re probably gunna love this!😄

Sorry about the spoilers.

 

Cheers Keith

 

Could not agree more Keith.

 

In was hoping for something true to the history but spent 80 minutes watching stylised drivel, along with the continuing Australian film makers' habit of obsession with blokes in dresses.

 

This will be hard to beat for the turkey turd of the year award.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rantan said:

Could not agree more Keith.

 

In was hoping for something true to the history but spent 80 minutes watching stylised drivel, along with the continuing Australian film makers' habit of obsession with blokes in dresses.

 

This will be hard to beat for the turkey turd of the year award.

Glad to see you only lasted 80 minutes too and I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes of that as well!..............no way I could sit through the last 45 minutes.

 

Cheers Keith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Glad to see you only lasted 80 minutes too and I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes of that as well!..............no way I could sit through the last 45 minutes.

 

Cheers Keith

Actually I did have it showing the full length but after about 80 minutes, I lost interest and decided to play some music with the TV sound muted so I was only half watching the last bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True history of Kelly Gang. What a complete shocker, Maybe the Kelly Gang should of opened up a dress shop instead of murder & mayhem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Classifieds Statistics


    Currently Active Ads

    Total Sales (Since 2018)

    Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

    Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...