Stan currently watching

• 5 months later...
On 14/07/2018 at 6:40 PM, turnthetable said:

I'm looking forward to his new series  on Stan "Who is America"

God that was awful. Think Borat with 4 different characters.

At least 2 of the characters are heavily made up and I find it impossible to believe they thought it was a serious interview with a genuine person

Guest thathifiguy

Just finished “Just Another Immigrant”, bloody good laugh.

Kind of an exaggerated doco about  English/Sri-Lankan comedian Romesh Ranganathan trying to get himself known in the US.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1 hour ago, enikoy said:

Billions.

Just binged through 3 seasons in the last 2 months. Almost near Sopranos standards in my opinion. Excellent soundtrack and use of music as well.

One of my favourite shows over the last few years and looking forward to season 4 starting next month.

Cheers,

Keith

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

7 hours ago, Tony ray said:

True history of the Kelly gang has dropped on Stan today for any one that is interested.

Watched about an hour and twenty minutes of this rubbish and that’s 80 minutes I’ll never get back! ? If you like watching violence inflicted on people and animals just for the sake of it, along with filthy language and just for the sake of using that too, as well as watching bloody cross-dressing bush rangers all frocked up and running around the Australian bush shooting police and soldiers............well, you’re probably gunna love this!?

Sorry about the spoilers.

Cheers Keith

2 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Watched about an hour and twenty minutes of this rubbish and that’s 80 minutes I’ll never get back! ? If you like watching violence inflicted on people and animals just for the sake of it, along with filthy language and just for the sake of using that too, as well as watching bloody cross-dressing bush rangers all frocked up and running around the Australian bush shooting police and soldiers............well, you’re probably gunna love this!?

Sorry about the spoilers.

Cheers Keith

Could not agree more Keith.

In was hoping for something true to the history but spent 80 minutes watching stylised drivel, along with the continuing Australian film makers' habit of obsession with blokes in dresses.

This will be hard to beat for the turkey turd of the year award.

5 minutes ago, rantan said:

Could not agree more Keith.

In was hoping for something true to the history but spent 80 minutes watching stylised drivel, along with the continuing Australian film makers' habit of obsession with blokes in dresses.

This will be hard to beat for the turkey turd of the year award.

Glad to see you only lasted 80 minutes too and I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes of that as well!..............no way I could sit through the last 45 minutes.

Cheers Keith

27 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Glad to see you only lasted 80 minutes too and I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes of that as well!..............no way I could sit through the last 45 minutes.

Cheers Keith

Actually I did have it showing the full length but after about 80 minutes, I lost interest and decided to play some music with the TV sound muted so I was only half watching the last bit.