SOLD: FS: TAD Reference 1 MK2

SOLD

Item: TAD Reference 1 MK2 
Price: 45000
Item Condition: 10/10 - One of the speakers is unopened.  Other lightly used for 2 months.. Reason - One speaker was replaced under warranty for slight finishing imperfections.
Reason for selling: Our builder is an *******
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

TAD Reference 1 mk2 loudspeakers for sale.
Selling due to financial issues arising from a problem builder/construction.
Inspection welcome.
One of the great loudspeakers and a end game product.
Any questions please ask.

Pictures:

image.thumb.png.d03a921d58cacc04162b8c4a1e254336.pngIMG_1665.JPG IMG_1675.JPG IMG_1871.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1675 2.JPG

• Like 6
  • Love 1

i heard these recently with their own amplifier, and they are stunningly musical, one of my best audiophile experiences

what are the differences between mk I and II?

GLWTS

Stunning speakers in EVERY WAY.  I drive mine with a 200w integrated.   That  is an excellent price and as has been pointed out an extremely well priced pair of one of the worlds great loud speakers.  I wish you all the very best with your sale.  Hope its ok to say this but Id maybe try Audiomarkt also.  

• Like 1

These are the last venture by Andrew Jones at Pioneer as a freelance with an unlimited budget to develop a speaker that doesn't defy any or outreach all. Quite simply it was a venture to build the best possible & true speaker available. No budget no restraint by one of the best in the business. There are a multitude of opinions & guesses about how good this speaker is, most unfortunately do not have the chance to live with it, many have re-bought it after selling it , unfortunately selling it to only realize they were premature. It is recognized by the most flagrant audiophile as totally suspicious & absolutely unworthy, but then again, we're not talking about the magico who changes their undies on the wind are we.....No, this is one of the stalwarts of the sound, a bastion of sorts.....

Edited by groot
  • Like 5

47 minutes ago, bzr said:

These are the last venture by Andrew Jones at Pioneer as a freelance with an unlimited budget to develop a speaker that doesn't defy any or outreach all. Quite simply it was a venture to build the best possible & true speaker available. No budget no restraint by one of the best in the business. There are a multitude of opinions & guesses about how good this speaker is, most unfortunately do not have the chance to live with it, many have re-bought it after selling it , unfortunately selling it to only realize they were premature. It is recognized by the most flagrant audiophile as totally suspicious & absolutely unworthy, but then again, we're not talking about the magico who changes their undies on the wind are we.....No, this is one of the stalwarts of the sound, a bastion of sorts.....

Kev.  you change systems as often as some change undies  - time for a change??:P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1