Sign in to follow this  
excpp

FS: Decorative penis gourd cover sheath from Papua New Guinea

2 hours ago, Raffinator said:

SNA “cock of the month” award.

Maybe have the virtual award for anyone who spoils a FS thread.

Three “*****” and you are banned for a month emoji846.png

I was more thinking along the line of a fun thing to do for a post that got a lot of likes for technical or humours merit   , rather than a name and shame.:winky:

Hard to find, the size of this unit results in particularly high WAF 

It's very tapered, I thought it might have been an Eskimo's (rubbing hands together due to the cold, geddit?? Huh?)

Edited by Darren69

Are in home-demo's on the table?

Are in home-demo's on the table?

Do you have to put it on the table? You could just let it swing [emoji1]

3 minutes ago, Raffinator said:

Do you have to put it on the table? You could just let it swing emoji1.png

Hey I'm being serious here. How am I supposed to know if it's going to match the rest of my penis sheath gourd collection, if I can't put it in my room?

4 hours ago, Raffinator said:

Do you have to put it on the table? You could just let it swing emoji1.png

Yer I agree - and Raff could lead the long line of Ittok swingers - first to 100 wins the Gourd!

Is this still up for sale or has it been taken down...

1 minute ago, crisis said:

If you missed out, well, stiff......

Just now, crisis said:

Perhaps its structural rigidity diminished over time and it became a wavering pendulum

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, excpp said:

penis gourd

6025e49eaa31d1e534b4823c0203bc97.jpg

JSmith :ninja:

This is the most ridickulous item I have seen on here. GLWTS

1 minute ago, Alfred Hayes said:

I seen what you done there

8 minutes ago, Alfred Hayes said:

ridickulous

Absolutely...

33393210.jpg

The basic meaning of the Latin word v*gina was a sheath – or scabbard for a sword.

https://www.dartmouth.edu/~humananatomy/resources/etymology/Pelvis.htm

JSmith :ninja:

Edited by JSmith
Oh dear... penis is not blocked yet v*gina is, lol.

8 hours ago, Alfred Hayes said:

I cant help thinking its taking the piss.

Has there been any firm offers yet?

1 hour ago, Hippy said:

Has there been any firm offers yet?

Only ridickulous ones so far ...

Well it was always going to be hard to sell something like this.

Hi all,

Good news (for some of you, anyway)!
Due to popular demand, I have listed a size XXL penis gourd - refer my listing here.

Hopefully, it would be suitable to some of the members who have expressed interest in larger sizes!

Edited by excpp

Don't suppose you have the matching chastity belt to go with it?

49 minutes ago, pdcoo7 said:

Don't suppose you have the matching chastity belt to go with it?

It is both.

Note the OP image.

Once the article of clothing is correctly fitted, you take the 'end strands' and pass them down between your legs and then up to fasten to your belt at your lower back.

Works a treat. Also effective when cross dressing. A very flexible item, so to speak.

So I'm told.

Worn in such a way, it might be useful prevention for the dreaded 2am-in-the-morning-need-to-pee-stiffy. Would prevent the requirement to stand on ones head in the loo to urinate.

Edited by Darren69

Who would wear such an aspiring piece of kit?

A dictator?

I think it was owned by Henry Longfellow at one stage!