Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: no longer have a use for it
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
Extra Info:

Pictures:

integral_front-1.jpg

I'll take this please, can pick up

PM ing

Have pm'd but not sure if this does what it think it does.

I have a 4K Oled state of the art TV which has no problem with 4K signal. Currently my Panasonic UHD player is plugged in directly to the tv with the second hdmi output providing my processor with the sound output. Processor is not 4K compliant, can I rout the whole signal through the processor to the tv so i regain my on screen displays etc and just a single hdmi cable into the processor and out from processor to tv with using this HDfury in the chain between UHD player and processor?

Cheers

Edited by Itsmoi

Sorry Don't know you can always try it then resell it if it doesn't work not short of interest in others buying it

I will go back up if falls through

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lonewolf
      Item: DVDO VP30 + ABT102D + new power supply unit.
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Excellent. 9 / 10 (New power Supply)
      Reason for selling: Too Many video Processors
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have a DVDO VP30 + ABT102D for sale. It hardly got any use out of me cos i couldnt figure out how to configure it on my projector. I was going places, but i kept getting some settings wrong and couldnt get the output exactly the way i wanted it. Then I kept upgrading or changing to other video processors.  Its still in perfect condition, it even has the sticky protective covering over the display , i like to leave those things on if possible to protect the screens. Comes with the remote etc. I am in sydney and would prefer pick up although i do have the box available for it.
      It comes with a new Power Supply
      Specifications :-
      DVDO iScan VP30
      High Definition Video Processor
      The DVDO® iScan™ VP30 is the next generation high-resolution video processor and A/V switcher that sets a new standard for up, down, and cross-converting all of your video sources. Whether it's your 480i cable feed, 480p DVD player, or 720p or 1080i HD set-top-box signal-the iScan VP30 scales your video output to perfectly match the optimum resolution of your display, up to 1080p! Plus, it's HDCP compliant over each of the 4 digital HDMI inputs, and accepts any legacy 480i/480p analog sources.
      The VP30 serves as your complete A/V hub, providing audio/video switching that simultaneously eliminates A/V lipsync and allows a one wire connection to display for all of your video needs.
      Video Reference Series technologies that come standard:
      Precision Video Scaling IIT
      10-bit Scaling with Enhanced Sharpness Control
      RightRateâ„¢
      High-Performance Framerate Conversion
      AutoCUE-Câ„¢
      Automatic Chroma Upsampling Error detection & correction
      Precision AV LipSyncâ„¢
      intelligent digital audio delay technology to match Audio & Video timing
      AutoVFRâ„¢
      Intelligent Component Video Inputs with Automatic Video Format Routing
      Video Reference Series technology that is optional:
      Precision Deinterlacingâ„¢
      10-bit Motion, Edge & Source-Adaptive Deinterlacing of 480i/576i
      Five-field motion adaptive deinterlacing
      Edge adaptive processing for smooth diagonal edges
      Three frame video processing delay (Max)
      Game Modes with very low latency
      Motion and Source Adaptive Video Deinterlacing
      NTSC (3:2 and 2:2 pulldown; video) and PAL/SECAM (2:2 pulldown; video) sources
      Analog HD Transcoding and Processing
      All video signals can be output over a single video output, either analog or HDMI
      4 HDMI inputs
      Process up to 1080i-60 input signals
      Flexible Input and Output Aspect Ratio Controls
      Display Profiles User-defined memories (10) for multiple display, framerate, and image shift configurations
      10-bit, 300 MHz Instrumentation Quality DACs (2x Oversampling for 1080p)
      Full-frame Timebase Correction
      High performance, multi-standard video decoder (10-bit: 480i/576i; 12-bit: 480p/576p/720p/1080i)
      High-quality super-adaptive comb filter with 2D Y/C separation
      Flexible Digital and Analog Audio switching and routing - 4 HDMI audio/video inputs, 5 assignable audio inputs (4 digital, 1 analog) with 1 HDMI audio/video output and 2 active digital audio outputs.
      Software Upgradeable Technical Specifications
      Input Aspect Ratio Controls
      Presets: 4:3 full frame, 4:3 letterbox, Panorama (non-linear stretch), 16:9 full frame or user defined aspect ratio (10)
      Flexible Horizontal and Vertical Zooming (up to 2x) & Panning Controls
      Overscan Adjustment per input
      Output Aspect Ratio Controls
      Presets: 4:3, 16:9, 2.35:1, or custom aspect ratio
      Separate Display/Screen Adjustments
      Underscan Adjustment to address Overscan inherent in a display
      Picture Controls
      Fully programmable controls with non-volatile memories
      Each input has an individual memory for each processed format
      Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Sharpness, and Fine Y/C Delay (sub-pixel)
      Operation
      Intuitive On Screen Display
      Easy to read 2 line, 20 character Backlit Front Panel Display
      Front Panel Controls
      IR Remote Control (discrete codes available)
      Automation via RS232 port
      Output Controls
      Output Resolution
      Sync Type
      Colorspace (RGB or YPbPr/YCbCr)
      Frame Rate (Locked/Unlocked)
      Gamma
      Display Profiles (10)
      35 Built-in test patterns
      Software Upgradeable via Serial Port
      Miscellaneous
      Power
      Universal AC mains input: 100 - 240 VAC @ 50 - 60 Hz
      Consumption < 45W
      Sleep mode - automatic 30 second timeout indicated by power LED turning off
      Physical Dimensions
      10.4"x17"x2.2" (26.3cmx43.4cmx5.5cm) with feet
      10.4"x17"x1.8" (26.3cmx43.4cmx4.6cm) without feet
      Standard 19" 1U 1.75" Rackmount available
      Weight
      Shipping - 10.5 lb (4.8 kg)
      Unit without Power Supply - 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
      Predefined Output Resolutions for Plasma, DLP, LCD, LCOS and CRT-based displays
      Digital Television Standards
      480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p-50/60
      PC Standards
      VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA
      Plasma Resolutions
      852x480, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1280x768, 1360x768 (2), 1365x768, 1366x768 (2), 1920x1080
      DLP Resolutions
      1280x720, 1024x576, 848x600, 1920x1080
      LCOS Resolutions
      1400x1050, 1365x1024, 1400x788, 1920x1080
      CRT Resolutions
      1280x960, 1440x960, 1440x1152
      User Customizable Output Resolution from VGA (6400x480) to 1080p (1920x1080)
      Inputs
      Twelve Video Inputs
      2 Composite (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
      2 S-Video (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
      2 Component (YPbPr or RGB/S) processes 480i/p-60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60
      4 HDMI (RGB or YCbCr) processes 480i/p-60, 576i/p-50, 720p-50/60, 1080i-50/60, [email protected]
      1 SD-SDI (Serial Digital Interface) Optional processes 480i-60, 576i-50
      Nine Audio Inputs
      4 HDMI
      2 Assignable Coaxial Digital
      2 Assignable Optical Digital
      1 Assignable Analog Pair (L/R)
      Outputs
      One Analog Video Output
      Using High Quality BNC-style connectors
      Configurable for YPbPr, RGBHV, RGB/S, or RGB
      One HDMI Output
      Audio/Video Output
      Configurable for YPbPr or RGB
      Also carries digital audio
      Two Digital Audio Outputs (Simultaneously Active)
      One Coaxial Digital
      One Optical Digital
      ABT102D Expansion:
      The Precision Deinterlacing Card will dramatically improve the 480i/576i deinterlacing performance of your iScan VP30 or VP20. It eliminates many of the artifacts found in common deinterlacers to produce a smooth image, free of artifacts such as jagged edges and combing. And for Home Theater Gaming applications, the Precision Deinterlacing card can be set to minimize the real-time response with maximum performance.
      • VRS Precision Deinterlacing features five-field motion-adaptive deinterlacing and edge-adaptive processing for video sources, along with advanced cadence detection for film and animation sources. Sports fans will appreciate the motion-adaptive and edge-adaptive deinterlacing which preserves the image detail while eliminating ragged edges on low angle diagonals, and flicker. The resulting picture is smooth and free of digital artifacts. Other special features include the ability to correctly detect multiple source types within a frame (e.g. video titles over film), and compensation to minimize artifacts caused by sequence breaks in film content.
      • Gamers will be pleased to hear that the card features two different "Game Modes". In many competitive processors the effects of applying complex algorithms to the video image results in upwards of a seven frame delay. This can inhibit the "real-time" performance for gamers who want instantaneous response to react to stimuli and to realize peak performance from their application. "Game Mode 2" will reduce frame delay down to 2 frame delay with edge and motion adaptive processing, and "Game Mode 1" yields slightly less than one frame delay, while still performing edge adaptive processing.
      • This upgrade is user-installable and includes a DVD containing test patterns and real video content which demonstrates the performance vs. other technologies.
      • 480i/576i Source, Motion & Edge Adaptive Deinterlacer
      • Five-field motion adaptive deinterlacing
      • Edge adaptive processing for smooth diagonal edges
      • Three frame video processing delay (Max)
      • Game modes with very low latency
      • Sub-1 frame delay with edge adaptive processing
      • 2 frame delay with edge and motion adaptive processing
      Arbitrary cadence detection (any:any)
      * Including DV, HDV, Vari-Speed, Animation, and Anime cadences
      * Reliable 2:2 pull-down detection for 50Hz countries
      * Detection of 2:2 to/from 3:2 cross fades and out of phase cross fades
      * Detection of multiple source types within a frame for example video titles over film
      Other Info:
      http://www.simplaylabs.com/documents/DVDO/VP30_PB_DVDO_062007.pdf
      http://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/?q=node/view/761
      http://www.ramelectronics.net/manufacturers/dvdo/precision-deinterlacing-card-dvdo-abt102d/prodDVD00001.html
      http://www.priceleap.com/description/DVDO_ABT102D_Precision_Deinterlacing_Card--49262048
      Troy and Ron have plugged this device up to several displays and sources, and the result has been the same each time: smoother motion, better depth, less noise, and then there's the color reporduction. Its like a whole other dimension (no drugs needed). One of these fronting a Sharp LC45 (or LC65) scaling to 1080i is to die for. Same with a plasma or top-dollar projector, like a Marantz VP12 or Sim2 30H. With HDMI switching to boot. Read the reviews. Buy the VP30. Grin from ear-to-ear.
      Secrets of Home Theatre and HiFi review
      More reviews
      The DVDO® iScan™ VP30 is the next generation high-resolution video processor and A/V switcher that sets a new standard for up, down, and cross-converting all of your video sources. Whether it's your 480i cable feed, 480p DVD player, or 720p or 1080i HD set-top-box signal-the iScan VP30 scales your video output to perfectly match the optimum resolution of your display, up to 1080p! Plus, it's HDCP compliant over each of the 4 digital HDMI inputs, and accepts any legacy 480i/480p analog sources.
      Serving as your complete A/V hub, the iScan VP30 provides simultaneous audio/video switching with "any rez in - any rez out" video conversion and one clean wire to your display. Add the iScan VP30 to your home theater today and prepare to be visually Captivated!

Pictures:

• By murph1234
      http://www.lumagen.com/testindex.php?module=radianceMini_details
      Perfect condition. Selling due to moving overseas
      $600
    • By pheggie
      DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet HDMI Video Processor
      used excellent condition with working remote and AU plug pack
      $150 or nearest offer free registered postage pay by paypal
      CANCELLED decided to keep it a bit longer SORRY
    • By Hydrology
      Item: FS: Darbee DVP5000 Video Processor (Perth)
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving home in next few months. Deconstructing the Theatre setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyers pays any fees)
      Extra Info: Supplied with remote, IR target and PSU (no original box). This unit has been a silent workhorse of my theatre system , and indeed the whole house video distribution. Unit has never missed a beat and is in perfect physical condition.
      Pictures: