SOLD: FS: Grand Tourismo Sport set

Item: Grand Tourismo Sport game set with Thrustmaster steering wheel and pedals + Playseat + PS IV Pro
Price: 1300
Item Condition: Brand new
Reason for selling: not in use
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD, EFT
Extra Info: Top Quality gaming set (racing); $50 donation to SNA

Pictures:

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

IMG_1719.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arv
      Item Condition: Used - As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      In near new condition - only used for two hours.
      Purchased for use with a PlayStation 5, but that has now been sold and this is no longer required.
      Bought from JB Hifi - RRP $299.95
      Represents great value, can be picked up in Mascot or St James station.

Photos:

• By minute
      Hi all,

As a way of giving back to the community, I am happy to provide free advice for anyone wishing to build PCs whether it's for gaming, audio and whatnot. I have built hundreds of PCs and always keep up to date on what's latest and greatest.

Please post your questions here or you can message me directly. I will respond when I can
    • By Luc
      Time for a new PC after many years of the old one which is laggy and well worn from 7 yrs of 24/7 use(only turned off occasionally in all that time).

Looking at getting back into some gaming via Steam and the build can reflect that as I only use the PC for normal home chores otherwise. AMD or Intel, being situated in my listening room it would be nice to have it as silent as I can get it.
       Young friends have come up with an initial build and I was going to throw it out here to see if anyone had suggestions or advice(damning or otherwise o.O ).
      $1400 was the starting point but might be able to go higher if I can get it through as a tax write off , 2k tops.
      What do you think?

• By zakblue
      Item:  BenQ XL2411
      Price: $190 
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal 
      Extra Info:

Comes with DVI and power cable incl.
      Have box and can ship at buyers expense.

• By Adam-JM
      Hi everyone, I have for sale an Astro A50 wireless gaming headset. www.astrogaming.com/a50
      It is multi-platform for PC & all consoles & features Dolby Digital 7.1. The headset is used, but it is in virtually new condition & everything works flawlessly.
      The reason I am selling is because I have recently changed my personal setup to a wired amplifier with a pair of open-backed Sennheisers. Due to this I have no further use for the Astros, even though they are an exceptional headset.
      These typically sell brand new for $350 & up, so I will be asking $250 or nearest offer & I am willing to post for free within Aus. Cheers guys.