SOLD: FS: DIY Linear Power Supply (adjustable voltage and up to 7.5A)

SOLD

Item: Linear PSU - DIY
Price: $200  $175 
(delivered) 
Item Condition: Never used as designed but fully stress tested
Reason for selling: Not required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, direct deposit
Extra Info: The PSU is based on LM 1083 linear regulator. It was designed and tested for 19V@5A output but it is adjustable to any voltage at or less than 20V. The umbilical cord is MIL spec PTFE insulated and fully shielded cable. Transformer is Tortech 2x18V secondaries. The PSU can easily drive T-amps, streamers, DACs or preamps. 

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Pictures:

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Edited by Decky
  • Like 1