earlcole

SOLD: SOLD. Arcam Alpha 10 Integrated Stereo Amplifier

Item: Arcam Alpha 10 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Price: 295
Item Condition:
Reason for selling: upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info

This is a wonderful English made audiophile grade amplifier in excellent cosmetic and flawless working condition. The components are right off the top shelf and it has a host of inputs for multiple audio sources. The Alpha 10 received nothing but glowing reviews when it was released. I love this amp but have bought a new model with a phono stage for my turntable. The Alpha 10 sold for around the $2000 mark in Australia back in 1999/2000.

SPECIFICATIONS

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%

Input sensitivity: 0.26mV (MC), 2.6mV (MM), 160mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 73dB (MC), 79dB (MM), 100dB (line)

Output: 0.8V (Pre out)

Dimensions: 430 x 380 x 110mm

Weight: 9.9kg

REVIEWS 

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/1298arcam/index.html 

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/rise46.htm
Pictures:

Arcam (1).jpg

Arcam (2).jpg

Arcam (3).jpg

Arcam (4).jpg

Edited by earlcole
Sold

Arcam integrateds I have tried have been excellent. The review suggests it comes with remote and the cited specs suggest MM/MC phono stage is fitted so good to confirm this.

Absolute bargain!
Have had a few Arcams and lovely amps.

if only i was allowed to adult toys before Christmas!!! amazing value amp going cheap.

PM sent with intention to purchase

Hi guys. It doesn't have the phono board which is why I am reluctantly selling it. It also doesn't have the remote. That is reflected in the price. The phono board was an optional extra. 

My preference to find a local buyer.

I was wondering whether this might be a worthwhile upgrade to my Rega Brio R?

I need a phono stage so I might pair the Arcam with a  Rega Mini.

On paper, it's double the power of the little Brio.

Only just read your message. Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately it sold earlier today so no longer available.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LachlanJM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hurstville Grove 2220 State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:  Onkyo's flagship amplifier. Excellent condition, 3 years old. Selling because of an upgrade. Pickup only as I can't find the box anymore.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By thorpef1
      HI all.
      I have a stereo Setup (Denon DRA-375RD and Wharfedale Diamond 9.5) which i am relatively happy with for the time being (with the little one running around).
      It is mainly used for music but is also plugged into the TV for when we watch movies. The room is around 20sqm

I was thinking of adding a smallish sub to compliment the system using high level inputs as the amp does not have a sub out.

What would people recommend for a sub $500 sub, i dont mind purchasing second hand as i will eventually do proper HT when the little one grows up a bit.

I would predominantly want it for music but also be able to perform when watching movies (that is more important than sounding good with movies and poor with music)

Cheers,
      Luke 

• By JimmyDee
      Item Condition: 3 yrs old - Perfect working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      70W/channel Stereo Amp and DAC. Great for hook-up to a digital source (ie computer, tablet, pod, CD player) and bypass their inbuilt DAC to utilise this far superior one.
      The USB D/A converter is the 32-bit high-performance SABRE 32 from ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback. Supported formats are:
      MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD – 192 kHz / 24bit; 96 kHz / 24 bit; 5.6 MHz
      Few minor scratches on top cover.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Masseey
      Item:Musical Fidelity M6 500i
      Price Range: depending on condition
      Item Condition: New or demo
      Extra Info: looking for
      Musical Fidelity M6 500i integrated amplifier

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).