Sign in to follow this  
likwidsh0k

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

A brilliant fun cop comedy show starring Andy Samberg and Terry Crews, and Rafi from The League in a few eps and Craig Robinson in a few eps too. Has often been compared to Scrubs, and I feel the same, with great lols and plenty of heart.

I started watching this on Netflix when I ran out of stuff to watch and turned out to be awesome! I was hesitant for a long time as I have seen The Wire and The Shield and neither of those were going to be topped, or if it was a comedy there are still painful memories of Police Academy's, but turned out to be brilliant and have watched it through a couple of times on Netflix already and has high replayability.

The current season should return to SBS in the new year after the mid season break, and at the same time as aired in the US. But there is talk it may be cancelled as is the lowest rating show on Fox, so thought I might spread the word to get the numbers up..

Nine Nine!

No comments? You are missing out on an awesome show 😎

S5 has been recently added to Netflix, and S6 which I thought was only an after thought and just a few eps is going to be a full season..

On May 10, 2018, Fox canceled the series after five seasons. The following day, NBC picked up the series for a sixth season of thirteen episodes; on September 7, 2018, NBC extended the season to a count of eighteen episodes.[5][6] The fifth season ended on Fox on May 20, 2018 and the sixth season will air on NBC mid-season in the 2018–19 television season.

One of our favourites. Captain Holt and Charles - classics. Always has my wife and I in stitches that show.

It is a superb show and very funny.   I only started watching it a few weeks back.  Up to s2 atm.

Amy is hot as well 😁