SOLD: FS: Some 12AU7 tubes

SOLD

Item: Some 12AU7 tubes (see the details below)
Location: Melbourne (can also be picked up in Sydney CBD between 11-15 Dec)
Price: see below
Item Condition: see blow
Reason for selling: Not using any tube gear at the moment and they are gathering dust
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Pictures:

Item: Brimar CV4003 x2
Price: SOLD

Extra Info: These were NOS tubes bought from Ebay UK. I have put about 1000 hours in them.

Brimar1.thumb.jpg.7a589e8484f752f2d0d13bd772f362d5.jpgBrimar2.thumb.jpg.272efed890915ab37e2afa85364cb375.jpgBrimar3.thumb.jpg.4e3fa86f71cad544f5506bbe9c234528.jpg

Item: Telefunken ecc82 smooth plate x2
Price: $80 (+$8 for postage)

Extra Info: These were bought from the ad below. Unfortunately the prints have been lost but the diamond bases should be enough to verify their authenticity. I have adjusted the price to reflect this. The blue writings on the tubes are the results of some tests done on an AVO mk4 tester. I have hardly used these tubes at all since I changed to full SS gear not long after getting them.

Telefunken1.thumb.jpg.e3cc6663e27fc638603eadede6f3ddc8.jpgTelefunken6.thumb.jpg.c1df991902c8cf66f2b4e2a363f19486.jpgTelefunken7.thumb.jpg.1a32a11e1ddfd34ca23a0ba8212c6cd0.jpg

Edited by gt1482

Sorry for your confusion Wimbo - I sent 'GT' a message (pm) to his inbox concerning the tubes he has for sale - this was just a reminder to ensure he noticed, that's all - nothing mysterious or nefarious. 

4 hours ago, jrhill said:

Sorry for your confusion Wimbo - I sent 'GT' a message (pm) to his inbox concerning the tubes he has for sale - this was just a reminder to ensure he noticed, that's all - nothing mysterious or nefarious. 

Its all good mate.

Only reason I mentioned it was so you did'nt get your ass kicked by the Thought Police here like I did when I first joined and said "PM sent". Now I just type "PM sent with intention to buy".

• Like 1

Good notion that - I'll do this in future

Actually, I think we're not too bad here with the 'Thought Police' (love the term) - at least, most people use good manners most of the time - it makes a huge difference - we've got a pretty good thing going here, IMO.

Over on diyAudio we call them the Inquisition - it's gone rather negative in the last couple of years and criticism is the new buzz word there - there's always someone rushing to tell that you're wrong about something and they've forgotten the diy part of it, and  'room acoustics' hardly exists - a shame really ...

• Like 1