el1x

Addicted to Audio - Perth

I did a quick search and couldn't find anyone mentioning it here.

I've just noticed that A2A has a new store opening in Perth on Tuesday 5th December 2017.

197 Oxford Street, Leederville. 

I figured there may be others who may be interested but didn't know. :)

Edited by el1x

Thanks for the heads up, that is good news. Hopefully they will recruit well and keep a decent amount of stock on hand. A2A carry quite a few brands of interest to me.

On 2/12/2017 at 7:18 PM, el1x said:

I did a quick search and couldn't find anyone mentioning it here.

I've just noticed that A2A has a new store opening in Perth on Tuesday 5th December 2017.

197 Oxford Street, Leederville. 

I figured there may be others who may be interested but didn't know. :)

Do you have a link with details ?..... can't see anything online regarding a Perth store.

I see it now.... missed it at first as it changes every 10 seconds or so to something different .

I went and met Dan on the first of trading and bought a pair of Campfire Audio Dorado. He's a very nice guy and he already has a great range of brand nobody has in Perth. Still more stock to arrive, but already worth paying a visit!

Dan truly is a great guy, I have been dealing with him for many years and couldn’t ask for better service.

I dropped by the other day to say hello and have a bit of a look see.

A great selection of headfi at the moment with more stock coming.

Some Dynaudio C4’s were due in that arvo :party, really looking forward to hearing those.

He will also be stocking Aurender  which is great news!

The shop is in a house just south of the “Restore” if that helps.

2BEECA8F-AE2F-4E29-8143-9B499DBE6F8F.jpeg

I stopped by myself on Saturday afternoon. Dan is definitely a great guy and it was a pleasure to meet him. 

The store is shaping up to be really good and I’m sure I’ll find myself in there regularly. 

Popped in on Saturday myself, had a great chat. Really nice guy and the main listening room is pretty much a room that most people would have at home. Will definitely pop back in and have a listen to the C4 ‘s when they are set up.